• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Classic TV shippings (1950s-1980s)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pikachu Fan Number Nine

Don't Mess wit Texas
This is a thread for discussing any non-married couple from classic TV shows between the 1950s and 1980s.

A couple of couples that cross my mind were Matt/Kitty from Gunsmoke, and Sam/Diane from Cheers.

The floor is open. If you watch any show from the olden days and support a couple or two, discuss it. Don't be afraid.

Skiyomi

Only Mostly Dead
Oooh, I love Sam/Diane from Cheers. I mean, they're a train wreck, but they were a FUN train wreck and that's probably why I loved 'em so much. But then again, I really enjoyed all the relationships in that show for a variety of reasons, Fraiser/Diane when they were dating (also a beautiful train wreck), Fraiser/Lilith (pre divorce), Carla/Eddy, and Woody/Kelly (they were really unbelievably cute) to name a few (I just noticed you said non-married... awww...). I was never into Sam/Rebecca, though I do like Rebecca.

I'm sure there must've been other classic shows I shipped in, but nothing's occuring to me off the top of my head.

JennaJayfeather

Gangrenous Creature
Oh gosh I LOVE the classics. ^^

Let's see...I'm fond of Beaver/Penny (Leave it to Beaver), Jethro/Jane Hathaway (Beverly Hillbillies), Gilligan/Mary Ann (Gilligan's Island), and Barney/Thelma Lou (Andy Griffith Show) [I'm sad this one never worked out. It was always one that I felt should have] ...I don't ship much when I watch the comedies, but these were the ones that crossed my mind. ^^

Pikachu Fan Number Nine

Don't Mess wit Texas
MacGyver/Nikki is another interesting one. You just gotta love the interactions between the two.

I've also been watching the Odd Couple lately, and I'm starting to like Felix/Oscar - which is a slash pairing.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.