• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Classroom Training (594)

Hihiroshi

<- Waifu
That's actually the actress, Kether Danhue, who plays as them. So you're right. At first I wonder who's voice that was and it was obvious by looking at the comments. (Makes me wonder who is going to voice Looker...man I wish I could voice him, but I guess not since I can't email DuArt or TPCI. Maybe Palmer...*laugh* God I need a job!)

Wow so It was her XD. Lol I ma do Ash's Spanish VA because I can do a better job than the current one ( my spanish is super good ) .

Now back on the Episode , Well I finally understanded Zoey's backstory on how she got her Glameow and plus why she doesn't like Persons who do both Contests and Gyms . And it was sad to hear that the Snowpoint City Gym doesn't get that many Challengers because of their location and since Candice doesn't have that much to do she became a Teacher in that School. So I think that explains why she is a Teacher so the episode did a good job on some Character developement and Introduction of a Character which is Candice XD.

Wow so It was her XD. Lol I ma do Ash's Spanish VA because I can do a better job than the current one ( my spanish is super good ) .

Now back on the Episode , Well I finally understanded Zoey's backstory on how she got her Glameow and plus why she doesn't like Persons who do both Contests and Gyms . And it was sad to hear that the Snowpoint City Gym doesn't get that many Challengers because of their location and since Candice doesn't have that much to do she became a Teacher in that School. So I think that explains why she is a Teacher so the episode did a good job on some Character developement and Introduction of a Character which is Candice XD.
Not to mention, those eyes. (glitters)

thunderblade12

This is one of those episodes where you need to understand what the characters are saying to fully enjoy it.

The reason why Zoey disliked people that competed in both contests and gym battles was also explained. It's because she and Candice made a promise to each other that they would both succeed at one thing or some crap. It was kind of a lame reason but it's no worse then Harley hating May because she took his food as a kid I guess. Lol

Blaziryu

I thought this episode was good. Candice's class quiz is fawking ridiculous! How in the world anyone suppose to answer questions like hers when she just say a little bit? The stuck-up guy that was sitting next to Ash must've been a psychic or something for him to know the answers.

I liked the episode. Especially since it was in full HD format instead of the cropped version. It made the ep more nice to enjoy. :p

Candice was funny, that guy with the Skuntank... was "meh" for me. He insulted poor little Satoshi (even if it was unintentional). D<

Overall, good ep. Got some character develpment, some nice battles, a lol moment when Meowth didn't know the answer to a question that involved his Pokeomon Species ('cuz he never learned and never will learn Pay Day...), and we got to see Obamasnow Abomasnow. ^^

~AussieWonder~

Candice's dub voice got kinda annoying at times. I suppose it fits the character though.

First impressions were not so appealing, but I certainly warmed to it. I really enjoyed this episode, I found it interesting when Brock said "Ash is a genius at Gym battles", I didn't realise Brock held Ash in such high regard (although I would expect anything less). Lol I even found Zoe bearable.

mario_128

i really enjoyed team rokets motto for oncemainly when one was talking and the other played in the snow lol

Hero of Legend

Advanced Missingno.
My highligh was actually the part when Buizel used Ice Aqua Jet, Abomasnow literally went "HUH?!" XD

I mean wow, that was a real expression, he didn't go "SNOW?!" or used some variation of his name, amazing! :D

Exploud did the same thing in Pikachu's Island Adventure, after he got hit from Wynaut's counter, he was like "AH AH AH!!" in pain and shock! No part of his name was used, I even e-mailed his voice actor (forget the name) and personally praised him for it! XD

csisps_26

Roark <3
Overall, it was an OK episode. Candice's voice was rather... annoying. Tbh, it's worse than Lisa Ortiz but Glameow's backstory made up for it.

STICKTOPIA

This is one of those episodes where you need to understand what the characters are saying to fully enjoy it.

The reason why Zoey disliked people that competed in both contests and gym battles was also explained. It's because she and Candice made a promise to each other that they would both succeed at one thing or some crap. It was kind of a lame reason but it's no worse then Harley hating May because she took his food as a kid I guess. Lol
Yea that explains it but it's still retarded though. Lol it reminds me of when Zoey found out that Nando is doing contests AND gym battles. Ah good times.

RageKaiser

Chespin :D
They couldn't think of a translation or something for Kiai? idk why, but I thought it was kind of awkward hearing everyone in the episode going "OK! gotta use your kiai!"

I thought we learned it wasn't cool to do that when people started making "nakama" it's own word in One piece.

raz1337

Miju Miju!
I thought the quiz was kind of lame also. I was also surprised when Brock started praising Ash. I didn't think Brock thought Ash was an idiot, it was just a pleasant surprise to hear him giving ash that praise.

I knew from the instant I saw the classroom that Ash was going to bomb it. I was waiting for him to get a chance to show them what he could really do. I kind of wanted to see him go off on that guy that told him he didn't know much outside. Something along the lines of, "What happens in a quiz and what happens in a battle are two different things!"

Was Candice saying Kai or something else?

Brumrha

Banned
Finally, after around 20 episodes, we get to Snowpoint City! Time to get started.

- The gang arrive at Snowpoint City, & are greeted by Zoey. It seems to be that Snowpoint is actually her hometown.
- Some time later... OMG! Abomasnow attack! RUN!!!
- Oh, it's Candice's Abomasnow. Dammit! Don't scare us like that woman!
- Candice goes Gaga over Dawn's winter gear, so I'm guessing that she is a winter Fashion Bug. Still, having someone make a whole set of winter gear by hand & have it look fashionable is a hell of a feat.
- I've also noticed that, like Dawn, Candice's legs are still bare even in these frozen conditions. She most likely doesn't give a damn about losing them to Frostbite; she'd rather show them off whilst gloating, "ME DEAD SEXY!!!!11!one!" even in the midst of a Russian Winter.
- Speaking of which, do you people "know" how horrible these Russian Winters are??
- Okay, back on task. It also seems that she is just excited to have Ash as her challenger.
- This is basically because this place doesn't get many travelers, so this place is basically Hum Drum. I do swear that these people nowadays are turning into lizardpeople...
- So... Candice is also a teacher at the Snowpoint Pokemon Trainer School, which as the ep. title suggests, is where they're heading now.
- Since Ash has traveled every-damn-where, he actually gets to be the special guest for her students.
- The students are amazed over the fact that he got six badges. If they're amazed over him getting that amount, wait until they see his entire collection. I'll bet you that they'll have a heart attack &/or a stroke.
- TR is here in disguise. Thankfully, I've got an SMG concealed inside my person in case they do something stupid. Hehehehe...
- Ash sits next to a Poketch businessman, who also has a Skuntank on him. Neat-o.
- Okay, quiz time!! Candice asks a question that involves Pikachu. Ash rings in... & gets it wrong. AHHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
- It seems that her quizzes happen to have all sorts of twists & turns, according to James. He tries it out himself... & he gets it wrong as well. AHHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
- Now this question gets Cyndaquil involved. The businessman rings in... & he gets it right! *crowd rejoices*
- Next question!! It involves Abra. The businessman rings in... & nails it right off the bat! *crowd rejoices* It seems that this one had both Abra & Stunky involved, & they're connected to each other via time.
- Next question!! What is Meowth's signature move? The businessman gets that as well. TR Meowth = Humiliated! AHHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
- Quiz-time over! Now Ash is bummed out, but he's more into the hands-on, as opposed to the desk work.
- Dammit, go away, businessman! You've done enough damage to me!
- In the meantime... we go over to a peculiar place with Dawn, Zoey, & Candice. It seems that it was the place that Glameow was risen.
- To find out what exactly happened, we rewind to the past, in which a young Zoey finds her Glameow in a box, all exposed to the element(s)
- She brings it back home & stubbornly raises in secrecy so that her parents won't know. Unfortunately, it wasn't kept secret for long, so Candice decided to step in.
- So that's how Zoey's Glameow was risen? Interesting... interesting...
- Oh, what was Dawn's Piplup smoking? It's going crazy with that doggie door.
- In the school, some bad juju is brewing up in the form of TR. They've managed to find the Pokemon storage room, & have stolen as much as they could carry, but not without having someone set off the alarm, however.
- They run like the wind, but they get stopped by the businessman. However, in spite of his quiz prowess, he is a NUB when it comes to the war-zone.
- Cue Pikachu interruption.
- & also cue the TR motto. MUTE!!
- Before they even know it, Candice also jumps in with her Abomasnow using Blizzard.
- Hey! It's the Ice Aqua Jet!! Awesomeness!! That sends them off into god knows where again.
- With Piplup's Whirlpool, all of the Pokemon are recovered.
- Now that everything's finished, we can go on with the Gym Fight.

With Candice's hot blood, this next Gym Fight is going to be a feeding frenzy, & it'll happen next. Get your guns people, because in the next episode, we go to war!!! *crowd rejoices*

Last edited:

dawsoc

Yes, I'm still alive
Overall, it was an OK episode. Candice's voice was rather... annoying. Tbh, it's worse than Lisa Ortiz but Glameow's backstory made up for it.
i agree with the candice's voice part,i pictured into more tomboyish

STICKTOPIA

I'm still amazed by buizel's magical ice aqua jet. I know it's cold but THAT cold?!

Rebeccag

Good episode. I thought Candice was saying Key eye not Kiai like Zoey had to focus
The quiz was kinda funny but knew Ash was gonna get them wrong which was a shame
Like somebody said I thought Candice acted a bit like Marylin. And I also liked the reason why Zoey hates people doing both gyms and contests.
Yay Ice Aqua Jet again ^_^. And it seems like ages since the last gym battle so looking forward to that as well

pokedexfiller

Unova Trainer
candice was really... ummm whats the word for it.... she was way too competitative. now i cant wait for the gym battle