• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Classroom Training (594)

Hm, it seems like this episode is finally giving Nozomi some love from people who've hated her before. o:

I, myself, have always liked Nozomi as a character, I never knew why people hated her for the fact that she was bossy and ****. I mean, all I really saw of that was how she didn't like people who did contests and gym battles together. But meh.

I haven't seen this episode yet, but I've seen quite a bit of pictures to know that it's a pretty great episode. Just the lesbian interaction between the girls ..and just the proof it gives to fully state that Nozomi is a lesbian. And Suzana ..ah, I love her, aha. Nozomi/Hikari/Suzana ..great thing.

I'm really wanting to see this episode, especially to see the how Nyaruma/Nozomi flashback, on how she took care of it when it was abandoned, and how her parents didn't want her to and all. <3 so cute.

But asjhdsfhjfdfd! :) :)

uber gon

Accept Change
Abomasnow was simultaneously using Blizzard, which is where it got the ice from, didn't you notice that? o_O

I only saw the pics.

uber gon

Accept Change
Abomasnow was simultaneously using Blizzard, which is where it got the ice from, didn't you notice that? o_O

I only saw pics.

Piplup was so cute with his running through the dog door.
Anyway, great episode to introduce Sizuna.

And I'm wondering what is Meowth's plan that he mentioned when he blasted off.
I've never seen him so confident about his new plan, to even say "wait for the next episode!"
Next episode is Gym battle, so TR might be trying to steal while Ash is fighting at the Gym (which they already have tried myriad of times but failed deplorably).

Last edited:

BM14murph

Master Collector
Not too bad at all

Zoey reappears

Candice is introduced

We see Zoey got her 4th ribbon finally

Skuntank shows up which is kind of good

Decent battle seen with team rocket, carnivine using wine whip which looked good

The return of the Ice aqua jet which was very cool

and dat's about all

ShinyCharyZard

Too old for your rubbish..
Thats another thing...I actually liked Piplup in this episode.

I really can't believe what Snowpoint is doing to me.

Blaziryu

This episode was okay, I guess. Zoey was a cute kid. And that's pretty much what I have to say about the episode.

Gravy

Contaminated KFC
So from what I heard over the grape vine, Ms. Sensibly Dressed in the Snow refers to the large-nosed one as 'Nozochi'.

'Nozochi'

So you know that rotund, reptillian yellow guy with the ultimately useless set of wings, whose hobbies include burrowing into dirt and hanging around poorly lit, damp areas that nobody knows or cares about?
Check out his japanese name.

Oh red headed harpy who hath thus quelled the unadulterated hatred towards thine self with so-called lesbian antics. Could thou be the one who signifies the rising of he who hath remained sparce...eth?

Anyone want to rain on my parade by revealing that an actual explanation behind the nickname was noted in the episode? Anyone? Anyone at all? Go on, you know you want to.

^ASH^

Beginning Trainer
It's nice to see all the extremely stupid and ridiculous hate for Zoey/Piplup changing now
Piplup didn't do anything Pikachu didn't... and Dawn used all of her Pokémon in Contests (Piplup wasn't used so much more than the others in Contests) and actually... since the Wallace Cup (which you know, was about a year ago) Pip wasn't in a Contest at all while Bunny/Pachi/Ambi were. and the undeniable FACT is that Piplup is very entertaining character especially in the latest episodes... most of the people who "hate" Pip probably even like it but just go with the stupid.. eh... trend? It's time to get used to it and admit it's not even close to be as bad as people made it seem like it is
And for Zoey, I say during all of her season 10 appearances (Jubilife Contest - Hearthome Contest) she was cool but nothing special... in season 11 (Aipom/Buizel - Fantina's introduction) she became a little boring and they didn't focus on her as they should have done but the Wallace Cup was nice and she was very cool when she came to help Dawn after the Solaceon Contest... it's really only the Fantina ep that made Zoey really boring and then she was forgotten until now
THIS episode is how Zoey should always be! she's cool again and we got to learn about her... now all we need is learn a little more and see her other Poké!

So I declare the new trend is to get in love with Piplup and Zoey
But I guess that's for the cool people to decide... come on Suikun, Gravy, Koroboshi, spread out the PipZoeyLove, it's the cool thing to do now! especially when Zoey's nickname is similar to Dunsparce's name! that just proves how awesom Zoey is - as awesom as the great Dunsparce

Last edited:

S.Suikun

Thank you, SPPf! :)
The Zoey hate and the Piplup hate are actually very different, though, and as far as the "cool people" you mentioned, I think I can speak for all three of us when I say we agree that the Piplup hatred has gotten ridiculously out-of-hand. The unfortunate thing is that it may have stemmed from innocent jokes about marketing that some of us made, and then people began to take it to incredible extremes and making totally offensive puns out of Piplup's name.

I admit to using Zoey as a beating stick from time to time, but in terms of the forum population, it's never become as explosive as the material I've seen against either Piplup or Buizel. I don't necessarily regret anything I've said about her in the past (I don't recall any of it being offensive), as her character was not only stale for many episodes (after all, we were still fresh off May's vibrant rivals), but a lot of her nosiness really got on people's nerves. However, combined with dropping that pretty dumb anti-contest/gym thing that went nowhere interesting, I can recognize the writers wanting to improve or flesh out a character.

Oh, and I could never truly loathe a humanoid Dunsparce.

ShinyCharyZard

In Zoeys case, she's changed. She isn't (as far as i know) telling everyone what to do anymore. So that, coupled with the fact that lil-Zoey is adorable, has totally wiped out any hatred I had for her.

I like Piplup in *this* episode...Doesn't change that it bugs the crap out of me the rest of the time.

^ASH^

Beginning Trainer
The Zoey hate and the Piplup hate are actually very different, though, and as far as the "cool people" you mentioned, I think I can speak for all three of us when I say we agree that the Piplup hatred has gotten ridiculously out-of-hand. The unfortunate thing is that it may have stemmed from innocent jokes about marketing that some of us made, and then people began to take it to incredible extremes and making totally offensive puns out of Piplup's name.

I admit to using Zoey as a beating stick from time to time, but in terms of the forum population, it's never become as explosive as the material I've seen against either Piplup or Buizel. I don't necessarily regret anything I've said about her in the past (I don't recall any of it being offensive), as her character was not only stale for many episodes (after all, we were still fresh off May's vibrant rivals), but a lot of her nosiness really got on people's nerves. However, combined with dropping that pretty dumb anti-contest/gym thing that went nowhere interesting, I can recognize the writers wanting to improve or flesh out a character.

Oh, and I could never truly loathe a humanoid Dunsparce.

Atleast for me, the Zoey hate was always tongue-in-cheek.

Oh, I hope you didn't think I didn't like all of you trio's jokes. I owe you all for a lot of laughs! It's these... uncool people who took your jokes and changed them into their stupid posts of ridiculous hate...
I just thought it'd be better if one of you cool people would declare it's the cool thing to do now, since no one would notice my posts XD
I want the great trio of this forum to help spread the love to Nozochama (the love for Zoey, Piplup and Dunsparce)

Now I want Zoey to have a Dunsparce
Nozochi no Nokochi
Actually, if she did have one already it could have been the reason for the nickname
I still wonder if we'll ever get an explanation about the Pikari nickname

ShinyCharyZard

ahaha, I'd love to see her reaction to that.

I don't think she found out this episode, but don't you worry she will. :D

^ASH^

Beginning Trainer
LMAO, I just remembered, did Dawn tell Zoey she released Ambipom?

Bwahahahahaahaha!

Ambi wasn't mentioned
But what's so funny? Zoey suggested the trade to let Aipom do whatever it wants... if Ambi changed its mind and prefer to do something else now, Zoey wouldn't suggest to force it stay with Contests... Zoey would tell Dawn what Ash told her to do - to let Ambi decide what it wants and do what best for it
The trade was still the right thing to do at that moment since back them Aipom really loved Contests (and probably still do like them, it just found something it likes even more) and it got to compete in 4 Contests since the trade... so it did get what it wanted from the trade

shac

Nobody noticed? There was a Diglet sitting on the bench next to the bald headed punk dude! We were so close to seeing its lower part!! Soooooo close!!!

ShinyCharyZard

There was a Diglett? *looks*

Oh yes, I see.....it just has a pile of dirt around the bottom of it.
[IMG139]http://i42.*******.com/35k5sle.png[/IMG139]

Last edited:

^ASH^

Beginning Trainer
http://www.serebii.net/anime/pictures/shinou/594ps3.shtml
Here it is... notice you can see it from the back and not only from the front
Look at the picture you see it from the back, you can notice the ground at its bottom... it's like this ground is actually part of it XD I guess maybe that's it - it has nothing down there, just this sand that's part of it XDDD

EDIT: beaten by ShinyCharyZard

Last edited: