1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. We are to experience downtime on Monday September 21st to bring the forums up to the latest version of the software. As this is a big forum, it'll take multiple hours to transfer and then rebuild the styles. We apologise for the inconvenience. In the meantime, you'll still be able to chat in the Serebii Discord
  3. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Claydol, Big And Tall (381)

Discussion in 'Pokémon - Advanced Battle' started by Serebii, Nov 20, 2004.

1. Alfonso

Alfonso Derpgull

Fanservice... well, you could try looking it up in a search engine, but I suppose I could try to explain it here. Basically, fanservice is something that anime producers/animators/writers add in to... 'please' fans. Usually male fans, as the stuff added in is usually pantie shots, semi-naked characters, etc.

2. Ditzy_Blonde

Ditzy_Blonde Guest

Okay, so that's why there was a sudden explosion of May fans after all those bikini scenes. ;) Gotcha. Though, the Nurse Outift isn't all that daring. Her regular outfit is much more sexy than that.

3. wobbanut

wobbanut Team Awesome

This looks like a GREAT episode!!! :D Team Rocket and Team Twerp working together, it doesn't happen nearly enough. Plus, I love all the goofy disguises. :D

4. Pokemon Fan

Pokemon Fan Knuckle Trainer

This is really great, once again it proves how much better the writers are treating Swellow than Ash's previous birds. They never got a scene like this. ^_^

5. Cloud Strife

Cloud Strife JElliot

Use your wildest immagination :D And don't post what you think
    Alfonso's version is good, but it would go a bit darker if you will.
    I know it was for comedy, but honestly, could Swellow pick up Wobbuffet even if he got a good grip. He is a weird shape, and pretty big compared to Swellow.

6. frednmethod

frednmethod Banned

yeah, lol.

i'm pretty sure that if we checked in the pokedex, wobbuffet would be MUCH heavier than swellow. and its head is looks too smoothe to be grabbed.

7. Pokemon Fan

Pokemon Fan Knuckle Trainer

Well Wobba has a blubbery body so the smooth rounded shape would be easier to grab then you think, though maybe a bit painful. ^_^

And don't underestimate the strength of the Flying pokemon in the anime. Back when it was a Taillow, it and that Wingull Peeko were able to carry May AND Max, though it was pretty hard. I bet it could carry Wobbuffet now, just as some real birds (eagles, osprey) are known to carry animals that weigh even more than they do.

8. Chatsy

Chatsy Perverted Ash fan

Or even better.
    They dress up as girls as well XD!
    Now that would've been priceless!

My lord, that expression just screams ;"WTF?!" XD

9. Heracross

Heracross Custom User Title

You mean the music right when Claydol comes out of the lake? It has been played a few times before. The only time I can remember at the moment is during "March of the Exeggutor Squad" when Ash & co arrive back at the carnival and everything is destroyed.

Last edited: Dec 20, 2004
  10. claydol

here is some dub title ideas for this ep

-playing with a claydol- (pun on the words playing with a doll)
    -digging for claydol- (pun on the words digging for clay)

anyway this ep looks so cool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

11. Geodude

Geodude Well-Known Member

My suggestion for a dub title, it's just stupid enough to actually BE the title:

This Claydol's No Play Doll!

12. your right

your right most dub titles are a bit stupid eg true blue swabu, going going yawn, poetry commotion, ect

13. frednmethod

frednmethod Banned

Actually, this one is much better then the majority of 4kid's stupid dub titles.

14. The Big Al

The Big Al I just keeping Octo

Return of the orange dress.
    Brock: Ash, you still have that thing!?
    XD

15. MaskedManAbsolkid

MaskedManAbsolkid Well-Known Member

This episode looks VERY funny! But it seems like they've tried this same thing before...an example is both snorlaxes.

16. Geodude

Geodude Well-Known Member

Orange dress...are you referring to Ash's alter-ego, Ashley? :D XD That was a classic episode.

17. The Big Al

The Big Al I just keeping Octo

Yes, man that would be funny. XD

18. suavesky

suavesky Guest

da** that claydol is huge

19. Kakashi-Sharingan Warrior

Kakashi-Sharingan Warrior Well-Known Member

May did looking fecking hot in that nurse joy costume...*drools*

The thing with wobbuffet was funny! he finally got a point

If I were claydol I would have gone for May though..... but that book is full of crazy crap... reminds me of another ancient book.....[spoil]the dictionary[/spoil]

good filler

7/10

20. Gravy

Gravy Contaminated KFC

...I don't get why they felt the need to change pretty much all of the flute sound effects. I mean, how would Wobbuffet be able to play a perfectly fine tune like that whilst running for his life/proctecting his viginity?

Still, it was as hillarious an episode as ever~