• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Claydol, Big And Tall (381)

ccangelopearl1362

*We'll be comin' 'round the mountain, then we'll crash!
We'll be comin' 'round the mountain, then we'll crash!...*

Other than Jessie vs. Seviper, that is the funniest Team Rocket moment I remember from Hoenn. I had to chuckle when I saw May in that nurse's outfit, but I had to laugh when the giant Claydol went after Wobbuffet. Ash's Swellow's look of shock when it saw that it had grabbed only Wobbuffet's maiden wig was notably hilarious, as well, as were Ash and James' looks of horror as the giant Claydol stomped on their eggplant costumes. In terms of Poké-comedy, this episode would rank high on my list.

Littlemyuu

I like this episode, Ash and James where dressed funny...my favorite ^_^

Surfer_Dude

Aspiring Guitarist
Wobbuffet was pretty funny in this episode. So was the old man who kept getting everything wrong...

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
Rofl. It was a funny episode during some parts. The part with Wobbuffet dressed up as a maiden was hilarious since Team Rocket are usually the ones to crossdress and having their Pokemon do it is 100 times funnier. I also like how Claydol was so large, compared to it's actual size. It was like the Gengar and Alakazam in that Kanto episode. 8/10 for the laughs.

Last edited:

Ash-kid

Ash-kid
Cladol was giant pokemon, wow. it was slow but very powerfull.

And i loved to see Ash and James trying to drag him into the pokeball.

6/10

Shneak

this is a Nessa x Sonia stan account ✨
Good episode for a filler. Really funny too, and good moments for Brock and Team Rocket.

Lorde

Good episode for a filler. Really funny too, and good moments for Brock and Team Rocket.

How is it Filler though?

We haven't seen Claydol before, so this was a debut therefore making this a normal episode right?

Willow's Tara

The Bewitched
This was a pretty funny episode. It was funny when May was like "You got to be kidding!" like just because she was a good guy Claydol would like her. I wonder if the maiden was actually Wobbefeut (Not Jessie's another one).

Also funny as James and Ash were dressed up as eggplants.

bowlesb13

If the stone Pokeballs are thousands of years old, how come they look like modern Pokeballs if only 50 years previously (meaning Sammy Oak's training days in the Celebi movie) Pokeballs were made of metal that you had to unscrew?

G50

No longer posting
This episode was ok... It was very funny. It was cool seeing a Claydol for the 1st, especially a giant one. I couldn't stop laughing when May dressed as a Nurse Joy, Meowth as a cheeleader, Jessie as a ballerina, and Wobbuffet as a maid. Ash and James were funny dressed as eggplants. The best parts were when they mis-understood the ancient book and got everything backwards.

50/100

couplesupporter

James FAN!
I found this episode really funny. That wise man couldn't translate that book very well... Why did he end up with it again?

NPT

Just a member
Claydol, Big and Tall!

This episode was actually funny instead of being boring like most of the other filler episodes we usually see in AG.

Seeing James and Ash dressing up as eggplants was the best part of this episode, too bad the Claydol hated eggplant. I also liked the part where
Seeing May, Jessie, Meowth and Wobbuffet dressed up as maidens. May was looking cute when she dressed up as a nurse, but Wobbuffet was looking goofy in that maid dress. I wasn't expecting Claydol to get infatuated with Wobbuffet and start chasing him, it's both weird and funny at the same time.

zhixun

This is an interesting filler in my opinion. The group managed to get the Nendoll in just a very short time left. It is always nice to see that Rocket and the group work together although Rocket tried to steal Nendoll after they have put it into a stone monster ball. I love Sonans design and it is hilarious that Nendoll is in love with Sonans.

Funny how Wobbuffet was the one Claydol wanted. :)
Uh, how was Wobbuffet wearing those pants?

Lorde

I loved the old COTD man. He was hilarious, especially when he tried to sell Ash and friends souvenirs. Anyway, I screamed when TR's bombs made a hole in Claydol's giant Poke Ball and how the lake split in two. I mostly appreciated that Ash and friends worked alongside Team Rocket and they all did their part to reseal the Claydol at the end.

pokefreak18

Nathaniel
There aremto many awesome things about this episode that I'm only going to list one.
Claydol falling for crossdresing Wobbuffet, mainly because I had a feeling that would happen.

pokefreak18

Nathaniel
There are to many awesome things about this episode that I'm only going to list one.
Claydol falling for crossdresing Wobbuffet, mainly because I had a feeling that would happen.

Mrs. Oreo

Banned
Hee hee I liked the old man Cotd and how he tried selling souvenirs to Ash's groups, plus I liked how the lake water split in half when Claydol emerged. Seeing Meowth and Wobbuffet dressed as girls was funny too.