• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Claydol, Big And Tall (381)

Serebii

And, as if by magic, the webmaster appeared...
Staff member
Admin
Claydol, Big And Tall

After the Izabe Contest, Ash & Co. move on bound for Sootopolis, however on their way they find a huge Claydol that has been awoken. With Team Rocket helping, Ash & Co. Decide to try and help seal the Claydol away. Can they do this?

Visit The Episode Guide

Discuss

Anyone care to give a brief summary of the episode?

Gravy

Contaminated KFC
I've just seen many an image of this episode, and I must say that even from pictures alone that this episode is hillarious.
Nearer the end it seems as if they need a beautiful girl to seduce the Claydol towards the pokéball. Haruka dresses as a nurse, Meowth as a cheerleader, Jessie as a ballerina and Wobba as a maid....and disturbingly enough, Claydol goes all lovey-dovey over Wobba and starts following him whilst dissposing of the other 3 ^^;
I haven't actually seen the episode, just images, so don't quote me on that~

H

Hales

I just looked at the pictures and they're really good, especially of eggplant Ash and James, although I love the expression on their faces after they're out of the eggplant costumes :D

So was it TR that let the Claydol loose?

Space Skitty

Hoenn Champion
Wow, that sounds funny! XD Too bad I haven't seen the pictures yet. It sounds so funny!

So that's why Wobuffet was dressed up like that! XD XD XD And May, Jessie & Meowth also dressed up but Claydol liked Wob the most (From what you can tell from the pictures)? XDXDXDLOLLOL That's hilarious, Gravy!

I'm going to start calling Ash & James the "Eggplant Boys!" XD!

I can't wait to see the pictures! =D

S

Shiny May

when I looked at the pics, it looked like a hilarious episode. I didn't quite get why they dressed up like a nurse and wore those red/white outfits but I'm sure there's a perfectly good reason for it :D

P

pkmn-source

Shiny May said:
when I looked at the pics, it looked like a hilarious episode. I didn't quite get why they dressed up like a nurse and wore those red/white outfits but I'm sure there's a perfectly good reason for it :D

They're all dressed up in costumes because they need to lure Claydol to the mountain that holds the stoned Pokeball that will seal Claydol again. (Jessee - dressed up as a Ballet Dancer, May - Nurse Joy, Meoth- Cheer Leader, Wobbuffet - some kind of a priestess, Ash and jAmes - eggplants)

The episode is pretty funny lol

V Faction

www.faction.com
You got to love all those "Catch it to Stop it" atempts by Ash. Too bad it didn't work, that thing could murder in the competitions.

V Faction said:
You got to love all those "Catch it to Stop it" atempts by Ash. Too bad it didn't work, that thing could murder in the competitions.

I didn't think he tried it other than with Snorlax (both of them, the one blocking some river in Kanto, and the one he did capture in the Orange Islands) and there were other times this could have worked, the ancient Pokemon of Grandpa canyon is a perfect example. But I digress
From what I heard, this episode looks great. Can't wait a year or so till it is in the US.

Geodude

Turns out the basic plot of the episode was that there were actually two of those giant, ancient Pokeballs. Claydol rested in one, in the middle of a lake, and TR destroyed the Pokeball in an attempt to steal it. But doing so released Claydol and started its chain of destruction. TR teamed up with the twerps and the old man to lure Claydol to the other Pokeball, on top of a mountain, and recapture it. Turns out TR had only done so so they could conveniently take away Claydol in the other Pokeball, but they got owned in the end.

[img135]http://members.shaw.ca/GeodudesPokeShots/profoak/ag105torkoal.jpg[/img135]

This week's Lecture Pokemon was Kotasu/Torkoal.

Murgatroyd

Dull Manga Avatar
One of the best humor eps in a long time.

This isn't complete by any means, but here are a few of the good parts:

The "wise man"/souvenir vendor...
The ancient book which told of the sealing of the "great power" (the huge Claydol) by a wise man of long ago...
"I'll tell you about it if you buy something"...
"Team Rocket? Who are they?" / "It would take a long time to tell you everything, but to be brief, they're bad guys."...
"We'll help. We've got to protect the world from devastation"...
"When attacking it failed, the wise man lured it away with its favorite food, eggplant" (They try to lure it away with a basket of eggplant)...
"But small ones didn't work" (James and Ash dress up as giant eggplant)...
(James and Ash reach a dead end) "Then the wise man realized that the Claydol didn't like eggplant; it hated it"...
(James and Ash get out of the costumes and away, fast)...
"There was a priestess in the village, a woman of great beauty, who led the Claydol away"...
[img135]http://homepage.mac.com/murgatroyd314/priestessesS.jpg[/img135]
Jessie: The story said a woman of great beauty. I'm the only one needed here.
May: But a priestess should be a pure maiden...
Jessie: (very angry) Are you trying to say I'm not!?
Brock: Do we really need four?
Wise Man/Vendor: Well, we don't know what sort of beauty the priestess was, so we needed some variety.
[img135]http://homepage.mac.com/murgatroyd314/ladiesS.jpg[/img135]

...that's enough for now.

the pics are freakin' hilarious!

this is the perfect example of 'why hoenn fillers are better than johto fillers'

The Big Al

I just keeping Octo
Talk about a brain fart. This has got to be one of the most ridiculous episodes yet.

Last edited:

£añkaÑ

~Thîrûttû R⚢âl~
Well, i like these two pictures in the show that look cool...

have a look for yourself...

193.jpg

This one was after Ash and James ran in an EGGPLANT COSTUME...LOL

248.jpg

This one was whan Jessie, Meowth, and May were in different girlish costumes, and were disappointed at something with Wobbafet, i think something to do with it be chosen out those 4...lol

They look like've they've been comic drawned...LOL

I LOVE IT..

The Big Al

I just keeping Octo
Kuthu said:
Well, i like these two pictures in the show that look cool...

have a look for yourself...

193.jpg

This one was after Ash and James ran in an EGGPLANT COSTUME...LOL

XD It looks like Ash and James will be scared for life.

248.jpg

This one was whan Jessie, Meowth, and May were in different girlish costumes, and were disappointed at something with Wobbafet, i think something to do with it be chosen out those 4...lol

They look like've they've been comic drawned...LOL

I LOVE IT..

Meowth is actually disappointed that he wasn't chosen? Hmm....

£añkaÑ

~Thîrûttû R⚢âl~
The Big Al said:
XD It looks like Ash and James will be scared for life.

Meowth is actually disappointed that he wasn't chosen? Hmm....

i'm not really sure why, i couldn't understand what it was...as i only saw it through pictures...lol

but hey...these DRAWINGS look real cool