• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Clefairy Tales (062)

Tadashi

kiss my greens
Oh man, the fight between Clefairy and Jigglypuff was awesome XD Easily the best moment of the episode. That, and the moment when Team Rocket wore those silver rubber suits, came down in a space ship, and took Pikachu while chanting "Nomekop" :D

It's also interesting to see the Clefairy portrayed as space travelers. I'm amazed that they made a rocket that actually worked o_O

Igottapoo

In my nightmares
Decent episode. I loved the Clefairy Jigglypuff slap fight. But I didn't enjoy too much of it. Clefairy and Jigglypuff are always rather boring.

Last edited:

Blue Snover

Cold as ice
The best part about this episode for me has got to be the showdown between Jigglypuff and Clefairy.

That was really funny.

Icefiyre

Banned
I love this episode. I laughed out loud the first time I saw it. I just love the Clefairy vs. Jigglypuff fight. It’s funny because they look so cute. When you look at them you'd think they (either Jigglypuff or Clefairy)are non-threating. Oswald is so funny too because he thinks everybody is an alien because he has that silly machine.

Ash-kid

Ash-kid
Clefairy and Jigglypuff fighting was very funny...
I loved how they followed after Clefairy's spacecraft, it was like detective's secret mission.

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
The best part about this episode for me has got to be the showdown between Jigglypuff and Clefairy.

That was really funny.

That part was ok, but I don't like it when cute Pokemon fight :(

It was ok for the most part, the part where the "spaceship" is taking off and Ash and Misty are still on it was suspenseful.

6/10

NES

Flip me to the side!
I love the part of Jigglypuff, that thing is insane. She beat the crap out of every Clefairy.

That was the only part that makes this episode memorable for me, i could say it was one of the best fillers in Kanto.

G50

No longer posting
I didn't like this episode that much... Compared to the other Clefairy episode during Kanto, this 1 wasn't as good. I did however love the Clefairy vs Jigglypuff battle.

21/100

Aquarelle

Staff member
Jigglypuff looked so evil when it was fighting those Clefairy. If I were a Pokemon, I`d be terrified if I had to fight it. :0
I found the fight funny. There`s just something about watching two pink fat (kinda) Pokemon slap each other around. xD
It was amazing that the Clefairy managed to build a rocket. I never would have imagined that they were that smart!

Calamity™

aka Lamia
I loved and hated this episode. I hated it because the whole idea of Clefairy coming from spaceships just seemed too much for a Pokémon show. How can you expect a bunch of Clefairy to fly some spaceship, do repairs on it and then fly back to the moon? It was a horrible concept for an episode.
The part I loved about this episode was the completely random Jigglypuff and it's fight with the Clefairy. Jigglypuff completely pwnd them all lol. Doubleslap in yo face!

I loved and hated this episode. I hated it because the whole idea of Clefairy coming from spaceships just seemed too much for a Pokémon show. How can you expect a bunch of Clefairy to fly some spaceship, do repairs on it and then fly back to the moon? It was a horrible concept for an episode.
The part I loved about this episode was the completely random Jigglypuff and it's fight with the Clefairy. Jigglypuff completely pwnd them all lol. Doubleslap in yo face!

I totally agree with you.

Oswald was really funny, you should all hear his Dutch voice! It was a weird and funny episode and a good filler, 8/10. And, like most people here, I liked Clefairy vs. Jigglypuff.

7threst

Just the fight between Jigglypuf and Clefairy was E.P.I.C. The character of the day was alright, but also, like Seymour, obsessed with Clefairy and Aliens. But here you can see again, Kanto went overboard when it comes down to creativity and unreality - which made Kanto so popular as it is now.

Blessed

Seeing TR coming down from a spaceship was funny to see. As well as Jigglypuff & Clefairy slapping eachother.

pacman000

On a quest to be the best...
I think this episode is hilarious, especially the Jiggilypuff/Clefairy fight.

NPT

Just a member
I liked this episode. In this episode, Ash, Misty, Brock and many other people's things goes missing and they goes to report it to Officer Jenny. There Ash and his friends meets a scientist who thinks that aliens has stolen all the people's things. The UFO tracker scientist Oswald was a funny character, it's hilarious when he called Misty an alien......but Misty shouldn't have knocked the scanner out of Oswald's hands, it's so rude of her. As expected, Team Rocket were the one who disguised as aliens and stole Ash's Pikachu. (I gotta admit, Jessie was looking hot in that alien costume) Ash, Misty and Oswald goes in the "Spaceship" to rescue Pikachu, unfortunately Jigglypuff goes was in the "Spaceship" too. It's cool when Ash, Misty and Oswald used Bulbasaur to grab a Skyscraper and swang to safty.

The only thing I didn't like about this episode was Jigglypuff. Geez, he's so annoying, I dislike how he always sings and puts everyone to sleep at wrong times.