• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Clefairy Tales (062)

That Clefairy/Jigglypuff slap fight was the best part of the entire episode! :)

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
Seeing Clefairy's spaceship crash land at the start was pretty eerie in my view. I was glad that Clefairy was treated as a menace here though tbh. It was treated as harmless in its debut episode, but here the species was clever and a troublemaker. I also liked seeing Jigglypuff slapping the leader Clefairy; that was both cute and hilarious.

Gillachu

Banned
Lmao Jigglypuff VS Clefairy was amazing with the slap fight and I liked the Clefairy squad's UFO and how it crash landed. ;)

Mrs. Oreo

Banned
Hee hee Ash was so cute when he was eating ice cream. Team Rocket's alien costumes looked quite good and I loved how Jigglypuff defeated the Clefairys and how the UFO rocket took off.

Captain Jigglypuff

Leader of Jigglypuff Army
My favorite part was how the spaceship was able to fly despite being made from random everyday objects like baby bottles and baseball bats.

JudySpell

Banned
The Clefairy squad here seemed kind of awkward with their space obsession & rocket technology and they reminded me of a cult in a way. 7/10

My favorite part was when the leader Clefairy and Jigglypuff began feuding + when the UFO flew off and how Ash and Misty were still on board.

Leonhart

Imagineer
I liked seeing Purin again, and this time she didn't just put Satoshi and friends to sleep. Pippi's UFO looked good, and I was really into the whole space travel plan that the Pippi clan had since it seemed foreshadowed by the Mt. Otsukimi episode.

Wednesdayz

Meowth fanatic
The Jigglypuff and Clefairy fight was hilarious. I also thought when Oswald's alien detector going off on Misty and him claiming she was an alien was pretty funny, too. She got mad and broke it, and Oswald started crying, lol.

Mrs. Oreo

Banned
The Clefairy squad here seemed kind of awkward with their space obsession & rocket technology and they reminded me of a cult in a way. 7/10

It's still odd to me how this group of Clefairys even managed to get their hands on a rocket shuttle hee hee. It just seemed like such a weird thing for them to make on their own since they're pokemon.

Wednesdayz

Meowth fanatic
It's still odd to me how this group of Clefairys even managed to get their hands on a rocket shuttle hee hee. It just seemed like such a weird thing for them to make on their own since they're pokemon.

I don't think the Clefairy made the space shuttle/rocket on their own, just the UFO. :x

ZilverLox

Banned
This was a funny episode. I liked the slapping fight between Jigglypuff and Clefairy and the part where Ash and Misty were getting out of the space ship and had Bulbasaur use it's vines to swing them onto the building was nice. I was glad that Clefairy was treated as a menace here. It was treated as harmless in its debut episode, but here the species was clever and a troublemaker. :)

Wednesdayz

Meowth fanatic
Ash and Misty were getting out of the space ship and had Bulbasaur use it's vines to swing them onto the building was nice

I just realized how PokeShippy that scene was lol. Brock conveniently disappearing seemed like it was done just to give Ash and Misty some alone time. :p

Shayuin

Banned
I wish this was an episode about the Mt. Moon Clefairy tribe instead since these other Clefairy seemed ridiculous and selfish.

Leonhart

Imagineer
Thinking back, I kind of wish that the gang of space-loving Pippi in this episode had been the same ones from the Mt. Otsukimi episode since that would've tied the two episodes together quite well.

Captain Jigglypuff

Leader of Jigglypuff Army
Thinking back, I kind of wish that the gang of space-loving Pippi in this episode had been the same ones from the Mt. Otsukimi episode since that would've tied the two episodes together quite well.

True but that scientist guy from the first episode is missing. I’m pretty sure he would have followed the Clefairy anywhere they went to study them some more.

Alloutℯ

Banned
Jigglypuff showing up wasn't as bad as usual because for once she managed to get in a real fight. She's usually just a prop, but here she was much more involved.

Leonhart

Imagineer
True but that scientist guy from the first episode is missing. I’m pretty sure he would have followed the Clefairy anywhere they went to study them some more.

That's a good point I suppose, although if the writers had wanted to be consistent, they could've easily had him appear with the gang of Pippi in this episode, unless they couldn't re-hire his voice actor.

Clefairy fighting Jigglypuff was awesome and I wish Brock had been more involved in the mission to save Pikachu on the spacecraft. Too bad Clefairy never reached space.

Leonhart

Imagineer
Whilst I didn't mind Takeshi's absence during most of the action scenes here, I did chuckle when he was trying to convince Junsa about the space shuttle and how it suddenly divided the streets in half during the launch.