• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Clefairy Tales (062)

KyogreThunder

Call of Fate
A boring episode. Clefairy and Jigglypuff slapping each other was funny, but otherwise, not memorable in the slightest.
2/10

I never thought I'd say this, but this was one of the few episodes from the Kanto saga that I really think should've been scrapped. It's just that nothing that happened here was worth the 20 minutes, not even the Jigglypuff and Clefairy fight. I just skip this episode most of the time when I watch the Kanto episode DVDs because I could care less about a bunch of space obsessed Clefairy's.

I think this was my least favorite episode of the late Indigo Saga because nothing happened and the new character that was introduced was just as boring as any old scientist. Ash and Misty being in the rocket ship by themselves without Brock's help was something that bothered me since it seems like he was never around in times of crisis in these older episodes. My favorite part was Jigglypuff and Clefairy beating the snot out of each other. 6/10

Leonhart

Imagineer
PorcelainVulpix said:
Ash has done a lot of dumb things but just standing there watching while TR just casually grab Pikachu and load him onto their spaceship might be top 5.

Wasn't that the scene where Musashi and Kojirou were in their alien costumes? Maybe Satoshi was just so stunned by the presence of aliens that he didn't react in time.

Boring episode. Would have been perfect to have Seymour the Scientist here considering Clefairy appeared and they were extraterrestrials.