• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Clefairy Tales (062)

Serebii

And, as if by magic, the webmaster appeared...
Staff member
Admin
Clefairy Tales!

In Viridian City, Ash & Co are victim to several thefts by some Clefairy. Whilst investigating, they discover the Clefairy are building a space ship. Can they find their things before the ship takes off?

Visit The Episode Guide

Discuss

O

Ororo Munroe

This was a funny episode. I liked the slapping fights between Jigglypuff and Clefairy. And the part where Ash and Misty were getting out of the space ship and had Bulbasaur use it's vines to swing them onto the building was nice.

Psychic Venusaur

Pokemon Master
Did the scientist say he got the alien detector from a cereal box or a magazine?

Anyway, this episode was o.k., except it didn't introduce any new Pokemon.

It took me a really long time to realize that "Nomekop" was Pokemon backwards. Maybe I knew at one point and then totally forgot. Pfft, Nomekop...

Yeah, the slapping fight was pretty interesting.

7.9/10

Shikamaru

Strawberry Milk
This was a good episode I must say. Even though some parts were a little strange it still put humor in it. But the ending really made me laugh when the ship crashes. 7/10

Heracross

Custom User Title
I didn't like this episode too much. It was a bit too strange and farfetched to have the Pippi building a spaceship. >.> Fortunately it did have some funny moments in it. Definately the best part was the fight between Pippi and Purin.XD

T

Togechic

Cuter or not, Jigglypuff is the more entertaining of the two. Nonetheless, the fight was classic.

Batdude

Old school
Ash: *cries* I never got to taste the chocolate!

This was alright. Clefairy isn't my favourite Pokemon to watch, but the Fairy/Puff fight was worth it.

Psychic Venusaur said:
Did the scientist say he got the alien detector from a cereal box or a magazine?
I think it was a comic book. I'm not 100% though. What was that guys name? Oswald or something?

wobbanut

Team Awesome
Hee hee, who doesn't love the b*tch-slapfest Jigglypuff did on all the clefairies in this episode? :D I still like the three-way slapfest between Jiggypuff, Meowth, and snubbull in "Tunnel Vision" more, but this one is entertaining. I especially like when the clefairies get nervous as Jigglypuff looms over them.

Oswald is pretty funny in this episode. He's no Seymour (I love that guy from "Clefairy and the Moon Stone"), but he's just funny enough. I like the part at the end of the episode when he comes out covered with trash and the people think he's an alien. LOL :D The guy who was upset that his lucky bat was stolen was pretty funny too. I like the part too when Ash starts crying after the ice cream is stolen. :)

JONNO.FRESH

hmm this epi was pretty kool. Clefairy was kool and jiggly was awesome. 6/10

Ashy Boy

Paul's #1 Rival
Great filler episode especially the cat fight between Jigglypuff and Clefairy. The only thing that either annoyed or confused me was that scattorbrained professor. What was his name?

dannyphantomhott

Ash fan girl! Cute!
I loved this episode, it was funny. I loved that comment Ash did about loosing his ice cream, some times I miss the humor Ash brought in season one =]
I also loved Misty and Ash swinging from a vine to another roofe top, that was fun. A good episode.

Opal Pikachu13

This was a good episode. It had pretty funny moments. The Jigglypuff and Clefairy fight was hilarious. I also thought when Oswald's alien detector going off on Misty and him claiming she was an alien was pretty funny, too. She got mad and broke it, and Oswald started crying, lol. It was kind of weird for the Clefairy to be building a spaceship, but it was a pretty interesting episode. 8.5/10.

I can hardly remember this episode, lol...but it was alright, with the usual fights between Clefairy and Jigglypuff.

npdargy312

Master Coordinator
this episode was funny seeing clefairy and jigglypuff

jolteonjak

*swoons for Noland*
I forgot this episode had the infamous *****slap-fest between Jigglypuff and Clefairy. Luckily for me, I turned to the ep. just before it started during today's marathon.

Hooray4Homestar

Don't die, ketchup!
This one was funny. I liked the fight between Jigglypuff and Clefairy!