• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Clefairy & The Moonstone! (006)

Super-Staff

Turnabout Pokemon
Ahhhhh, Seymour. Yes, I found him to be very hot. X3 Geek lovers definitely would love this episode just because of his appearance. Actually, it's sad that a lot of these characters that I like never come back out, then again, that's what the term 'one-shot character' is supposed to mean.

The Clefairies' ritual was interesting, I liked it when they put that sort of thing into the anime.

Brock catching the Zubat was actually something I liked. I always thought that the characters should catch more Pokemon off-screen. Who says that it still wouldn't get the job of promoting a certain Pokemon done? Though, the Zubat never did too much during the course of the series, did it?

squirtleboy12

christian 4ever
the clefary are so cute but i dont understand why people think they are from outer space

Battra

A good episode, I enjoyed. Congrats to Brock for catching a Zubat though I would've liked to have seen him actually catch it. Seymour is an ok guy in my opinion, rewatching this episode again after so long first thing I thought to myself when he went into his spiel "Nut Job" just nod your head yes and back away slowly. I liked seeing Clefairy in this episode and it was nice to here that Pokemon may have come from space, to bad Ash wasn't allowed to catch one. The Pikachu charades was very funny to watch. It looks like Misty is to happy about returning home guess she's having to much fun traveling with Brock and Ash either that or she doesn't want to introduce her boyfriend to her sisters yet.

Hooray4Homestar

Don't die, ketchup!
This episode was kind of weird. Plus, I didn't like how Brock knew who Team Rocket was even though he never met them before.

mifune

You know, they were smart in saying Clefairy and Clefable were from outer space, it paved the way to have an inordinate amount of Pokemon from other planets and the such.
Very Interesting Episode to say the least.

PenguinBeam

Wish. Hope. Believe.
I didn't particularly like this episode for the fact that it just didn't hold my interest. Bits and pieces of it, I will admit, caught my attention, but it wasn't a favorite of mine. I liked the Clefairy; I thought they were really cute. And the part where some of the Clefairy evolve after being exposed to the Moon Stone was pretty neat.

Igottapoo

In my nightmares
Meh episode was alright. Brock caught a Zubat and that was pretty cool. But I found that Seymour guy to be rather annoying. He seemed obsessed.

Last edited:

Icefiyre

Banned
I liked this episode. It had a pretty decent story line and it's the first episode that features Brock traveling with Ash. Anyways, the story was good. I don't ever really care if Team Rocket is featured in an episode or not, but in this episode they were used in a pretty good way, wanting to get the Moon Stone from the Clefairy's. The guest star Seymour also played a not so much important role but a good role as a friend of Ash and ended up staying with the Clefairy's. It was a very good and adventurous installment.

Blue Snover

Cold as ice
Bit of a strange one, i don't understand why the Clefairy only evolved when they put all the Moon Stones back together, i would have thought the idividual stones would make them evolve.

danparker

I remember watching this episode 10 years ago. It was very cool. I enjoyed the battles in this episode. I still remember them.

Tadashi

kiss my greens
I kinda wish we'd seen Brock catch that Zubat... I didn't like Seymour. He was far too wacky for my tastes. Between the excessive glomps and over-the-top gesturing... yeah, didn't like him.

For me, the best part of the episode was right at the end, where they see the sign to Cerulean city was graffiti'd by Gary. "Gary was here, Ash is a loser." By far, the most memorable thing about this episode.

glowing_light010

•chℓoε•
I loved Clefairy's cuteness in this episode <3 I also remember loving Staryu when I was little...
I was shocked when Brock caught a Zubat, I didn't even see him catch it 0_o it was kind of random. Team Rocket is just...well, we'll leave it at that. The Clefable were so cool in this epi, it's kind of a shame that we don't see them that much anymore....definitely a forgotten Pokemon.

I give this episode a:
6.5/10

Last edited:

Ash-kid

Ash-kid
Good episode, i love to see pokemon from space.

And Brock's Zubat was pretty cool, i think.