• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Clemont and Bonnie shouldn't be confined to Luminose Gym the rest of the show

Status
Not open for further replies.

bmw9413

After the Ash and Serena left for Kanto and Hoenn, I just realized that Clemont is the first third companion confined to their home region, which isn't fair.

Brock left Ash and he's supposedly in Johto studying for his doctor's career (As of the Cilan special)

Tracey (originally from the Orange Islands) left Ash to work for Professor Oak and sees Misty on occasion

Cilan left Ash and instead of returning to Unova with his brothers, he went through Johto and I'm assuming Hoenn for that fishing competition.

I can understand Max and Bonnie being forever stuck at their home gyms because they're still underage, but why can't Clemont leave Kalos and travel like the other male companions?

DankOverlord

Komodo Dragons Rule!
I give this thread another hour before it gets closed down

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
Because he's still the gym leader. He can't have the robot doing his job, that's irresponsible. Misty is at her gym too, he's not the only character in one. We'll never see him again anyways even if he wasn't at the gym.

MattySadler

He's a Gym Leader first and foremost so it makes perfect sense for him to return, just like with Misty. To be perfectly honest though, he has been a pretty underwhelming character overall, so I'm not too bothered about what the future holds for him.

Sushi

unspecified
Staff member
Super Mod
"Confined"? They chose to be there.

Also, this doesn't belong here. Discussion on episodes/events that haven't been shown outside of Japan should take place in the Anime Spoilers subforum or in Episode Discussions.

Status
Not open for further replies.