• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Clemont/Citron Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

supersmew

Let me heal your ⓗ♈ʒ
Clemont / Citron Fan Club
Welcome to the Clemont / Citron Fan Club, where you can chat with other fans of the adorable nerd!

In this club, you can post pictures of Clemont, share fanart or fanworks you've done or just chat!

RULES
1. All SPPF rules apply here as well as anywhere on the forums, you can read them here
2. Please keep ontopic
3. Respect other peoples' opinions
4. Have fun!
Graphics for Club!
None yet, but if anyone would want to contribute it would be widely appreciated.
THE MEMBERS
Owner: supersmew
Co-Owner: *looking*
Members:
imran3 - 0 Points
J Ken - 0 Points
Pokeshipper9000 - 0 Points
raigeki333 - 0 Points
MonMonCandie - 0 Points
THE POINT SYSTEM
This little system thingy is quite simple. If you break the rules or do something bad, you get a certain amount of points, and when you get several points, you get banned for a while.

Ways you get points

Breaking SPPF rules - 1 point
Spamming (club related) - 1 point
Spamming (trolling related) - 3 points
Offensive Posts - 2 points
*will add more soon*

Ban Times

1 Point - 1 Day ban
3 Points - 3 Day ban
5 Points - 1 week ban
10 Points - 1 month ban
20 Points - Banned
THE WARNED...
No one yet! Let's hope to keep it that way!
A couple start up topics...
1. What do you like about Clemont?
2. Do you think Clemont will stay with Ash all the way to the league or go back to his Gym?
3. *more cooming soon*

Last edited:

imran3

Nothing much...
Well I'd like to join too. I like the nerd and me, myself being a nerd.

1)Super Training! Nice mini-game. He kinda reminds me of my best friend, a total nerd (I'm a nerd too buddies).

2)I just hope so. Unless if some other guy like Brock comes, I guess I could let him go. But preferably I prefer both of them going together with Ash.

Note- I don't watch the anime actually. I don't believe it's for little kids, although some parts are a little childish. But in our region, it's stuck on DP. I started wathing XY via Youtube on my 3DS.

J Ken

RAVE
Can I join this fanclub?
1. Well in my opinion he's easily the best character in XY and his moments are usually the things that make some episodes bearable for me.
2. I'm sure that he'll stay with Ash till the league. It'd be a less enjoyable road to the league if Clemont and Bonnie just left right after the 5th gym.

supersmew

Let me heal your ⓗ♈ʒ
Both of you are accpeted! maybe i shoulda put a form :/ oh wellz

But in our region, it's stuck on DP.
Gwah, I know dem feels. They've been airing DP over here since it began and haven't stopped. they even for a couple months went back to Hoenn!

2. Do you think Clemont will stay with Ash all the way to the league or go back to his Gym?
I guess I should answer my own question. I personally think he'll end up going back to his Gym. I can imagine that the young kids watching the show would rather see the 'cool' trainer with awesome electric rodents than see a nerdy inventor. Eh, I guess we can hope. And pray

Last edited:

imran3

Nothing much...
So how do we rank up here?

And the name's imran. You could put a form, but kids (and many adults) would hate it.

OfCorsola

Brock and Misty!
Hi! I would love to join!
Clemont is my favorite XY character :D He's funny, adorable and lets not forget GEEKY! I hope we'll get more from his character because it's coming in great. Also, with the anime also having a new male pattern, I think after Ash wins/loses the league he'll be going home :(

SerenaForTheWin

Yusarin >_<
I would love to join this club as well:

Well Clemont for me was indeed an interesting character for me since he likes to deal a lot with science ( me too its actually my favorite subject) which I really liked about him besides that he is also protective about Bonnie being his little sister.

If I'm not mistaken I might say that he might stay with Ash to the league since by watching xy 9 I heard him telling his father that he is pleading if he can join Ash even at least to the time when Ash reaches the league, then after that he probably would be returning home.

supersmew

Let me heal your ⓗ♈ʒ
Hi! I would love to join!
Clemont is my favorite XY character :D He's funny, adorable and lets not forget GEEKY! I hope we'll get more from his character because it's coming in great. Also, with the anime also having a new male pattern, I think after Ash wins/loses the league he'll be going home :(

I would love to join this club as well:

Well Clemont for me was indeed an interesting character for me since he likes to deal a lot with science ( me too its actually my favorite subject) which I really liked about him besides that he is also protective about Bonnie being his little sister.

If I'm not mistaken I might say that he might stay with Ash to the league since by watching xy 9 I heard him telling his father that he is pleading if he can join Ash even at least to the time when Ash reaches the league, then after that he probably would be returning home.

Both of you are accepted!

So... New question time! *yay*

Do you think Clemont will catch any new Pokémon in the future? And if so, what Pokémon?

imran3

Nothing much...
I used to think when they're at Cyllage City, he'd catch a Helioptile and at Route 13, Magnemite and he might've I said mightve used Dedenne, it's got Nuzzle :) But then they showed Clemont's got a secret. I hope Heliolisk is added to the team after Ash gets the Voltage Badge.

OfCorsola

Brock and Misty!
I hope Clemont catches more electric types, since he specializes in electricity, I would like to see him with a Riachu, that be really cool.

MonMonCandie

Radio - On Air!
Please count me in too! :D

To be honest, I thought I wouldn't have liked Clemont as much as I thought at the beginning; and this is going for both his anime and game counterparts. I thought he would be boring...but then he turns out to be one of the most adorable Gym Leaders in the series! xD Frankly, I find game!Clemont a little cuter than anime!Clemont just because he's so much more awkward and he actually gets pushed around by Bonnie from the few scenes you see them interact. But he's just so cute and I don't have any other words to describe him. lol

I like Clemont because he breaks the mold concerning Electric-type Gym Leaders. The other Electric-type Gym Leaders are older and more articulate with their speech. Not to mention that the majority of the Electric-type Leaders give off this cool appearance. You have Surge who's pretty much a badass; Wattson who's jolly and an all-around nice guy; then Volkner and Elesa who are the shippable Electric-type Leaders. And then you have Clemont... He's nerdy compared to the others and he's not the most athletic person...and that's what I love about him! Clemont is average and he's definitely not perfect (when you compare him to the other Leaders); you can relate to that. :D

I would like him too, but I honestly can't see that happening. I say this mostly because he has Bonnie with him. I have a feeling that if Clemont continues with Ash, then Bonnie has to go with him because they're kind of like a 'package deal' in the anime. So if Bonnie goes, Clemont may have to follow suit. I have nothing against Bonnie (in fact, I love her to bits), but this is just my view on it. Sure we can have the cameo part like May did without Max in DP, but that's pretty much all Clemont might get once Gen VI is over and done with.

EDIT:
I hope Clemont catches more electric types, since he specializes in electricity, I would like to see him with a Riachu, that be really cool.

Yeah, I'd love for Clemont to catch more Electric-types too! I was kind of hoping he'd catch a Manetric; mostly because they'd match in color. xD I doubt it though if only because it's an Officer Jenny Pokemon. lol

Last edited:

supersmew

Let me heal your ⓗ♈ʒ
Please count me in too! :D

3...2...1... Consider yourself counted in :3!

Anyways, I made some art of Clemont yesterday, as a bit of a practice I guess. In the Anime his inventions always fail in some way (usually by explosions), but he never seems too upset over it. So I failedtried to draw a little scene of him getting upset over a broken invention.

http://i5*7.ti*nypic.com/znvupe*.png *remove asterisks*
Feedback?

OfCorsola

Brock and Misty!
I was hoping he might catch manetric too! I want him to have a mega on his team. I'm pretty sure Clemont is capable of having an awesome team. Also he's cute<3

Status
Not open for further replies.