• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

ClemontxBonnie (Spoiler Warning)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Teebu

As a sibling ship these two are the best I have seen on pokemon, they are certainly more entertaining than max and may for me. They're great on screen together, funny and charming at the same time. Bonnie trying to set up Clemont with a wife is one of my fave parts of them together, always really amusing.

Blood Red

【推しの子】
It's an acquired taste.

Think about it. They know each other since they were young, they both know all the negatives and positives about each other, and are comfortable showing those withe each other, also they would likely have the same tastes. Moreover, the taboo surrounding a forbidden relationship, as well as the romanticism of two lovers star-crossed by their birth and by the laws of society, fighting to stay together, makes it rather an interesting concept. Love stories surrounding non-blood related siblings remove the taboo of blood relation thereby giving a lesser venue of conflict to arise in he story.

Also, it is the purest form of love.

Not to mention all the 'fun' genetic deformities and illnesses! Yippie!

In all seriousness, what I think makes stuff like this popular is the inherent 'wrongness' of these ships. It's probably the reason some of the weirder fetishes exist.

Skylander Sylveon

Top Coordinator
i reckon those two are really cute together! ^^ sure, they're siblings, but it doesn't have to go anywhere gross, right?

I'd say Bonnie is probably more fond of him then he is of her but still, i reckon that just makes it more interesting, haha.

i reckon it's an interesting shipping idea and as long as it doesn't got too far (blech, lol) then it'd be really sweet. :p

Hmm... Interesting... But isn't this incestuous in some ways?

I wonder why some people think it's a cute ship ? i get why it is imo cause they caRE FOR EACH OTHER I WANNA SEE why some people think its cute ship like me

Last edited:
Reactions: NPT

zhixun

This shipping is special because they are siblings. But I think nothing more than that because otherwise Eureka would not try to keep a wife for Citron.

We have already got the following pairs. Satoshi/ Serena, Satoshi/ Citron, Serena/ Citron and this one. How about Serena/ Eureka and Satoshi/ Eureka for the two remaining possible pairings?

I wonder how many people ship this or support it at least in the world

this thread hasnt been looked at for a while

Last edited:

xEryChan

Demon Child
This topic was bumped after months of inactivity so I have to close it. Please don't even think of re-creating this thread since rule #10 in the Shippers Community Rules state that discussions about incest pairings are no longer allowed on the forums.

*closes*

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.