• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Climax! The Night Before the Decisive Match: Ash VS Leon!! (1217)

Serebii

And, as if by magic, the webmaster appeared...
Staff member
Admin
1217.jpg

Climax! The Night Before the Decisive Match: Ash VS Leon!!

It is almost time for the Masters Tournament finals, to determine the new monarch of the Pokémon World Coronation Series. To celebrate, PWCS News is doing a special to present the match to the world. This special will provide highlights of Ash & Leon's battles and details their encounters. There will also be special announcements for each of the contestants.

Visit The Episode Guide

Discuss

TheNewGuy

I won't complain about seeing Ash/Cynthia again, but this has been every inch as skippable as it seemed so far

Confirmation of Leon's team is cool though. I think Rhyperior or Seismitoad make better antagonist Pokemon with their bulky, sinister appearance, but I'm ok with the starters.

SIRFETCHD AND LUCARIO FISTBUMP
WHY DAWN