• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Climax! The Night Before the Decisive Match: Ash VS Leon!! (1217)

Sham

The Guardian of War
It doesn't really support it at all but ok
Welp
Putting words in your mouth? Maybe wrong of me to earlier imply you're solely saying Cynthia nerfed and not the conversation that happened afterwards and i apologise for that,
Okay thanks I guess, you kinda continue to go on a back handed apology but
but aside from that Ive literally been using your argument lol. Either way, an extreme response to say "I'm insecure about how Ash won" for me calling out you miscontruing the episode
Well I couldn’t run to any other conclusion because you kept saying my opinion on certain things is inaccurate etc and becoming very defensive and throwing in words that was never said.
Idk I think your intrepretation as someone who doesn't know JPN versus someone who does and translates anime on a daily basis doesn't really hold up but you do you
And that's fine. I didn't say it was a fact and I wasn't talking to you about it originally or arguing it was true.

Last edited:

SerGoldenhandtheJust

Deluded Dreamer
Welp

Okay thanks I guess, you kinda continue to go on a back handed apology but

Well I couldn’t run to any other conclusion because you kept saying my opinion on certain things is inaccurate etc and becoming very defensive and throwing in words that was never said.

And that's fine. I didn't say it was a fact and I wasn't talking to you about it originally or arguing it was true.
Well it was less me "attacking your opinion" and more me correcting you saying it was intuition when we don't have any Japanese native speaking source to verify that's the correct word usage instead of what the usual sub Bros used. Still kinda confused why you would jump to that conclusion, felt more like projecting on how you want me to feel, but okay

SerGoldenhandtheJust

Deluded Dreamer
Is this recap worth watching? Skipped the first two but wanted to know if there was anything beyond the Ash vs Leon poster.
Okay Id say THIS was definitely the best recap yet and hyped you up a lot!! Not really anything new content wise like the Dracovish storybook or Grookey shenanigans, but the comments on the screen were fun

Tidbits I loved about this recap:
- Pikachu liking ketchup in his buns being brought up again lol
- Sirfetchd saving Ash and Pikachu from the press and protecting them
- Gengar apparently scaring Cynthia's Spiritomb XD
- "Can Ash fly?" as a response to learning Ash helped Dragonite how to fly
- Dracovish being called the King of ancient Galar and it mentioned how he seems to be regaining his ancient senses and becoming stronger
-Dracovish simping for Milotic's tail lmao and Garchomp warding it off
-I wish I properly watched the ep before the debate in the last posts coz literally before the emotional line the commentators praise how Cynthia went with Dynamax showing the show actually praises it rather than "Admit it was the wrong play"
-Them explaining the Max airstream stat as if they are debating on Serebiiforums lmao
- Teasing Libero on Cinderace
- Mentioning Mr. MIME as Lucario's training partner when it was a riolu (that was fun) and how MR. MIME is proud to see its pupil on the big screen XD
- Mentioning that Leon trounced Diantha by backfiring all her strats but that Diantha was the FIRST person to ever counter a G-Max Wildfire in an official match, damn

All in all, this was as good as recaps can be and the best one yet, so hyped for Ash vs Leon which begins in 2 minutes :p. lessgoo

Ignition

We are so back Zygardebros
Okay Id say THIS was definitely the best recap yet and hyped you up a lot!! Not really anything new content wise like the Dracovish storybook or Grookey shenanigans, but the comments on the screen were fun

Tidbits I loved about this recap:
- Pikachu liking ketchup in his buns being brought up again lol
- Sirfetchd saving Ash and Pikachu from the press and protecting them
- Gengar apparently scaring Cynthia's Spiritomb XD
- "Can Ash fly?" as a response to learning Ash helped Dragonite how to fly
- Dracovish being called the King of ancient Galar and it mentioned how he seems to be regaining his ancient senses and becoming stronger
-Dracovish simping for Milotic's tail lmao and Garchomp warding it off
-I wish I properly watched the ep before the debate in the last posts coz literally before the emotional line the commentators praise how Cynthia went with Dynamax showing the show actually praises it rather than "Admit it was the wrong play"
-Them explaining the Max airstream stat as if they are debating on Serebiiforums lmao
- Teasing Libero on Cinderace
- Mentioning Mr. MIME as Lucario's training partner when it was a riolu (that was fun) and how MR. MIME is proud to see its pupil on the big screen XD
- Mentioning that Leon trounced Diantha by backfiring all her strats but that Diantha was the FIRST person to ever counter a G-Max Wildfire in an official match, damn

All in all, this was as good as recaps can be and the best one yet, so hyped for Ash vs Leon which begins in 2 minutes :p. lessgoo
Sounds like what i wanted from the M8. Will give a watch before watching today's episode then