• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Climbing the Tower of Success! (730)

Joltik-Kid

Careful? Where's the fun in that?
The only thing in this episode of any real significance was the ending...possibly Stephen's wish as well (which was also pretty much the ending)

Banana Knight Arthur

NEGATIVE MINUS
anybody notice Brock's vest from season 1 - 6 made a cameo appearance?

( aside from that, doesn't Serebii check the URL of his images? Because it's listed DP206.)

http://serebii.net/anime/pictures/bestwishes/730/DP206.jpg

That was a pleasant Easter egg....~_~

The only thing in this episode of any real significance was the ending...possibly Stephen's wish as well (which was also pretty much the ending)

I hope his wish was perfect victory at the Don-A-Might.

Janovy

Banned
My favorite moments of this episode;

- Iris asking Dento for a fishing rod only for him to go in the pain time again. xD
- Iris crossdressing and saying Araragi's catchphrase.
- Dento crossdressing, lol. I loved everything about it.
- Kenyan crossdressing into Nurse Joy - he looked hilarious. xD
- Pretty much any Iris' snarky moment. :D

Honeyichigo

The manliest
- Iris crossdressing

What-

Wasn't she the female Professor Juniper? I'm pretty sure she was. Unless I'm missing something pretty major here, that's not crossdressing. :p

Janovy

Banned
Wasn't she the female Professor Juniper? I'm pretty sure she was. Unless I'm missing something pretty major here, that's not crossdressing. :p
Oops. xD

Seems like I overused the term a little bit. xD

JennaJayfeather

Gangrenous Creature
What-

What? Don't you know? Iris is only disguised as a female >:O

From what I could understand, the judge is a really big Kamitsure fan and is very picky/strict ;P

But really.

Really now.

That was flawless.

I was so peeved at that judge. Well Miles, congratulations, you are NO WHERE near Dento status in my favorite character list 3:<

sSerenity

I really loved this episode, so much fun ! Especially Iris & Cilan :D

But we heard Stephan said that he won't go for badges, so out of league ?

Haunter ゴースト

anybody notice Brock's vest from season 1 - 6 made a cameo appearance?

( aside from that, doesn't Serebii check the URL of his images? Because it's listed DP206.)

http://serebii.net/anime/pictures/bestwishes/730/DP206.jpg

What!? Yeeeeessss!

Brock is a legend and always will be, im glad the writers did this, they earnt major respect points for adding this easter egg.

Im guessing those were James trousers in the pile too, but James still wears them now in BW so it isn't as amazing.

JennaJayfeather

Gangrenous Creature
What!? Yeeeeessss!

Brock is a legend and always will be, im glad the writers did this, they earnt major respect points for adding this easter egg.

Im guessing those were James trousers in the pile too, but James still wears them now in BW so it isn't as amazing.

You can also see Hikari's hat (and hair xD) Ash's old backpack (I think), and Jame's glove.

JennaJayfeather

Gangrenous Creature
Yeah that's definetly Dawn's hat and hair and TR's gloves, im not too sure on Ash's bag though, it would be awesome if it is.

Yeah I think it is, not sure though. Wasn't it green? XDD I tried looking to see if there were others...but unfortunately not. I found a funny wig that looked like Corn's hair but looked more like a tangela.

--Also, that full body picture of Cilesa is kind of photoshopped. They never shown him full body like that, only in pieces. XD