1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. We have received legal notice about the sharing of certain images for Pokémon Sword & Shield. Due to this, we have a new rule. If you post said images, you will be removed from the forums until 15:00 UTC on November 14th 2019. We have also killed the leak discussion threads for the time being. Thank you for your patience during this. If you have any queries, use the contact form
  3. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Climbing the Tower of Success! (730)

Discussion in 'Pokémon Black & White - Rival Destinies' started by Serebii, Mar 8, 2012.

1. A_Merry_Snowrunt

A_Merry_Snowrunt Snorunt!

2. Joltik-Kid

Joltik-Kid Another year of wasting my life ಠ_ಠ

The only thing in this episode of any real significance was the ending...possibly Stephen's wish as well (which was also pretty much the ending)

3. Banana Knight Arthur

Banana Knight Arthur NEGATIVE MINUS

That was a pleasant Easter egg....~_~

I hope his wish was perfect victory at the Don-A-Might.

4. Janovy

Janovy Banned

My favorite moments of this episode;

- Iris asking Dento for a fishing rod only for him to go in the pain time again. xD
    - Iris crossdressing and saying Araragi's catchphrase.
    - Dento crossdressing, lol. I loved everything about it.
    - Kenyan crossdressing into Nurse Joy - he looked hilarious. xD
    - Pretty much any Iris' snarky moment. :D

5. Honeyichigo

Honeyichigo The manliest

What-

Wasn't she the female Professor Juniper? I'm pretty sure she was. Unless I'm missing something pretty major here, that's not crossdressing. :p

6. Janovy

Janovy Banned

Oops. xD

Seems like I overused the term a little bit. xD

7. CommanderPigg

CommanderPigg Well-Known Member

From what I could understand, the judge is a really big Kamitsure fan and is very picky/strict ;P

But really.

Really now.

That was flawless.

8. JennaJayfeather

JennaJayfeather jflkdjkfgjafgaf

What? Don't you know? Iris is only disguised as a female >:O

I was so peeved at that judge. Well Miles, congratulations, you are NO WHERE near Dento status in my favorite character list 3:<

9. Banana Knight Arthur

That Reiji kid interfered with the judging with his psychic pokemon and an illusion.

Hence how he passed without getting dressed up.

10. WaterShuriken

WaterShuriken Well-Known Member

That Reiji kid was so annoying. Although it was sweet seeing Light Screen in BW, which looks similar to PBR's animation.

11. thekorean

thekorean Well-Known Member

Am I the only one who thought Pikachu was so adorable in the Bouffalant costume?

12. sSerenity

sSerenity Well-Known Member

I really loved this episode, so much fun ! Especially Iris & Cilan :D

But we heard Stephan said that he won't go for badges, so out of league ?

13. Yeul

Yeul Green Eyed Girl

You're allowed post my pics on Drac, but what the christ not here.

I think Kenyan's wish is that he wins the next tourney, and judging by him reaching the finals against some smug bastard I'm certain he's got a good chance of the wish coming true.

14. Haunter ゴースト

Haunter ゴースト Well-Known Member

What!? Yeeeeessss!

Brock is a legend and always will be, im glad the writers did this, they earnt major respect points for adding this easter egg.

Im guessing those were James trousers in the pile too, but James still wears them now in BW so it isn't as amazing.

15. JennaJayfeather

You can also see Hikari's hat (and hair xD) Ash's old backpack (I think), and Jame's glove.

16. Haunter ゴースト

Haunter ゴースト Well-Known Member

Yeah that's definetly Dawn's hat and hair and TR's gloves, im not too sure on Ash's bag though, it would be awesome if it is.

17. XXD17

XXD17 Draco rex

One thing to say...Stephan fighting with sawk for the black belt was HILARIOUS!

18. JennaJayfeather

Yeah I think it is, not sure though. Wasn't it green? XDD I tried looking to see if there were others...but unfortunately not. I found a funny wig that looked like Corn's hair but looked more like a tangela.

--Also, that full body picture of Cilesa is kind of photoshopped. They never shown him full body like that, only in pieces. XD

19. I knew Dawn was bald.

20. Banana Knight Arthur

Saw the ep finally.

Kenyan indeed wished for perfect victory at the Don-a-Might. Hopefully his wish is granted.