• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Climbing the Tower of Success! (730)

Serebii

And, as if by magic, the webmaster appeared...
Staff member
Admin
Obstacle Breakthrough! Climb The Tower of the Sky!!

Heading towards Icirrus City, Ash & Co. meet up with their old friend Stephan and learn about a special contest. This contest features a variety of rounds including dressing up as famous characters, obstacle courses and having to collect various items including a Thunderstone. Whoever wins gets to ring the bell at the Celestial Tower that grants any wish. Who will win this contest?

Visit The Episode Guide

Discuss

playerking

Sick of dealing with idiots.
The episode stars with Ash is looking at his badges and then the group runs into Stephan and Stephan tells them about the race.

Zya

ロバート
Ash looking at his badges and proud. They find Stephan. They see the tower. This is exiting!

lolipiece

Pictured: what browsing Serebii does to a person
Staff member
"Mistralton Tower"

Oh god, did they censor the name?

playerking

Ash looking at his badges and proud. They find Stephan. They see the tower. This is exiting!

That tower was just apart of his fantasy.

But it is in the distance.

Cilan doesn't like it for some reason, maybe because of the Litwick.

There is a Ducklett here, the calendar didn't lie. :p

Zya

ロバート
They enter the competition. They send out their pokemon. Ash scanning pokemon he already seen with his pokedex...as usual.

lolipiece

Pictured: what browsing Serebii does to a person
Staff member
Guys, we're already watching the episode.

What's the point of detailing what happens?

Pepsi_Plunge

Dojyaaa~~aan
Guys, we're already watching the episode.

What's the point of detailing what happens?

Urgh people do this everyweek... why are you talking about this, this week even though you post here every week?

Its actually nice, today I'm at home due to my shift but last week I was at work and I liked to read people post telling me what was happening.

playerking

They had a flashback to seeing the store that sells Castelia Cones.

Reiji uses Elgyem to mess with Mile's choice, lol.