• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Climbing the Tower of Success! (730)

JennaJayfeather

Gangrenous Creature
Wait, what!?, Stephan was nurse joy!? *laughs*

Yes, it's hilarious. I think Miles let him through just so he got away from his face.

Man, I thought Iris wasn't going to get through that round. :/

MechaBulba

King of the Monsters
HAHAHA Sawk as Audino is the best thing I've seen in the show in ages! Make it a 5th gen Pokemon please!

Altough.... it is strange that there just so happened to be costumes to fit all the Pokemon's sizes? Oh well best not question it to much, "anime physics".

Last edited:

gliscor&yanmega

I saw the pictures and it looks pretty enjoyable.

Reiji is a cheater it seems, no wonder he didn't win.

I don't really understand why Cilan didn't make it through the dress-up competition...oh well, was still funny to seem him cross-dress and sulk over his lost. Pansage looked good as Emolga.

I wish Iris was dressed as Cedric but a part of me knew it'd be female Juniper...oh well, she looked interesting. Axew looked good as Darumaka...no idea why that was the Pokemon of choice though, I mean Juniper doesn't have a Darumaka...she has an Accelgor, Axew should have dressed up as that :p

Ash as Alder was good...besides being so much smaller then him. Pikachu as Bouffalant was good...besides being so much smaller then it.

Reiji as Jenny, this shall be go-...why did you have to cheat here...WHY!!!

And here comes Stephan dressed as Jo-MY EYES!!! Sawk as Audi-MY EYES!!! Well...nightmares shall be had now D: Still thought it was funny. Some how he gets through.

Too bad it was only them for this competition, wouldn't have mind seeing background characters dressed as some other people.

Stephan won, that's fine by me. Was nice seeing him again, and also nice seeing Sawk outside of a battle, got to seem more of it's personality, it seems like a really enjoyable Pokemon.

Locormus

Can we please get the older, old forum back?
This had nothing to do with the Don Tournament.

Yet we see Stephan winning it, when he just had the option of making a wish, after which he quickly mentioned the tournament. HMMMMMM...

Seriously, a 'my wish came true'-line will probably pop up after the Donamite..

Yes, it's hilarious. I think Miles let him through just so he got away from his face.

Man, I thought Iris wasn't going to get through that round. :/

Did you SEE those LEGS!

Wait, she dressed up as prof. juniper!? LOL

One word: Summary spoiled it...

HAHAHA Sawk as Audino is the best thing I've seen in the show in ages! Make it a 5th gen Pokemon please!

Altough.... it is strange that there just so happened to be costumes to fit all the Pokemon's sizes? Oh well best not question it to much, "anime physics".

Talking about the costumes, did anybody notice the TR-trousers, and Brock's original green vest? That must mean... THAT BROCK IS IN UNOVA PEEPS! :O

Maxim

Beyond repair
There are three reasons to love this episode:
1. In-game place (although depurposed like Lavender Tower, this anime seems to have a think against Pokemon graveyards)
2. In-game items (several of them, that was Nevermeltice, wasn't it?)
3. In-game trainer (Reiji = Psychic Bryce, a Trainer who appeared in Celestial Tower in the games. He even resembles in-game Psychics, they just made him younger).

God, isn't it much better than some random tournaments which take ridiculously long time?

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
This episode was redundant. Nothing about it was particularly interesting; not even the whole Thunder Stone scene where Ash had to dive to catch it before it touched Pikachu. I was looking forward to that because it looked hilarious, but it turned out to be very short and unnecessary. I also disliked the cross-dressing thing; it was already weird when Team Rocket did it, and it was even weirder now that Cilan was involved. I also seem to be the only person here who didn't think that Pansage dressed as Emolga was "cute". Anyway, what I did like were the Litwick. I'm usually not very fond of the species, but I liked that they were used as guides inside the tower.

gliscor&yanmega

There has been cross-dressing episodes before that went through. I believe the only one that didn't go through was James with breast, which was the reason it didn't air, not because he cross-dressed.

This episode most likely will air in US, Canada, and probably every other place that hasn't banned a cross-dressing episode people.

Shneak

this is a Nessa x Sonia stan account ✨
Cilan getting rejected and trying to hard to act like Elesa was actually hilarious.

The Great Butler

Hush, keep it down
This episode felt like a 30 minute 'traveling' montage. It had no real narrative and was horribly disjointed, much like the Subway Boss Battle episode was, and really served no purpose whatsoever to anything. It would have been very easy to omit this episode's events entirely, have Stephan appear at the beginning of the next episode and have them find out about the Donamite simply by arriving in Toaru Town.

*in a little corner*

They let...Stephen go through as Nurse Joy....but not Dento as Elesa.....the folks on Pixiv will be outraged.

Too bad for them, then.

Raptor_Crow

I lied to you all
This was a great and fun episode, there was not one thing I didn't enjoy about it. The best thing about it was everyone took part in something entertaining so whenever you're a fan of one character or another you would not be disappointed. And if you didn't you are just a grumpy sour-puss- Hahaha, just kidding in that strike line.

Loved the part when Iris asked Dent for his fishing rod and right after he pulls it out he starts describing it - I think - poor Iris couldn't take it at all. Kenyan's Nurse Joi voice cracked me up as did his Dageki looking really awkward in that Tabunne costume. Darumakka Kibago was hilariously adorable.And all of those forest Pokémon were nice to be cheering a Confuse Ray effected Iris who thought she had won the running race in the forest.

Also Dent as Kamitsure, just Dent as Kamitusre; Dent crossdressing was everything my cracked-up mind had imagined it to be, wearing girl's clothes and making it look good. I mean, my god, I even imagined him doing a flirtatious pose with a voice to match and he does that very thing in this episode. Yes my imagination is really weird (the difference is I didn't imagine Dent doing it dressed as Kamitsure). Dent's really messed up my mind.

Last edited:

Banana Knight Arthur

NEGATIVE MINUS
OMG, brown Professor Araragi is just cute beyond words.

Iris looks middle-Eastern with the different hair though.

Kenyan-Joy is disturbing. Couldn't they have least painted Dageki's face pink?

Emonga-faced Yanappu was more of a hybrid between species than a proper costume.

Ash really looked like Adeku-san, really.