• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Climbing the Tower of Success! (730)

I've been so busy this morning that I forgot Pokemon was on. Whaaaa!? Daily Motion, here I come.

JennaJayfeather

Gangrenous Creature
LOLOLOL Ok I watched the dub. I burst out laughing.

Cilan: *talks as Elesa in normal voice* Today we'll make everyone dizzy (i can't remember what he said xD)
Miles: *Buzzes him*
Iris: I thought they were pretty good.

I burst out laughing. XD I was wanting to hear J. Griff sound more female...but I guess he couldn't. xDDD

WaterDragon trainer

Freak Like Me
I didn't really have any expectations for this episode and thought this episode was be a bad filler. Of course, it turned out I was right in my opinion. I wished Ricky could have been disqualified seeing that the cheater always does. The fact that he didn't was a HUGE letdown.

Orton155

Pokemon Enthusiast
A funny episode which kept me entertained throughout. I'm glad Ricky didn't win as he manipulated Miles during some of the rounds where he had to judge (but good to see Cilan saw through him). Anyway, a good episode and I'm now looking forward to the clubplosion :D.

I find it a little disturbing that Ricky actually thought he was a psychic and Elgyem wasn't doing any of it.

Battra

Pointless filler episode, but I guess that's expected especially since the next couple of episodes is another pointless tournament arc that does nothing to advance the show story wise.

lisalynn

Decent episode.

But I had some issues with it: the competition seemed... full of cheating. I mean, the kid with Elgyem used psychic tricks to get advantage and just... got away with it.

How was he cheating, he was using his Pokemon just like everyone else.

I thought the episode was hilarious. I like the random contest/tournaments they get into. I thought the scavenger hunt round was cool too.

WaterShuriken

"I..I..Iron Tail, Pikachu."
How was he cheating, he was using his Pokemon just like everyone else.

I thought the episode was hilarious. I like the random contest/tournaments they get into. I thought the scavenger hunt round was cool too.

Well he cheated at the questions section although Miles' last question was really stupid.
He also cheated at the costume section.

lisalynn

Well he cheated at the questions section although Miles' last question was really stupid.
He also cheated at the costume section.

Okay the question thing I'll give you (even though it WAS totally stupid), but the costume thing was totally fair, that's where a psychic type really gains the advantage! & Ricky's delusion was his downfall in the end, thinking he could create a barrier against flying types and disregarding Elgyem the whole time, perhaps he'll pay a bit more attention to his pokemon from now on.

the1stpkmnfan

Your Big Buff Bro
Cilan proved that it's okay to crossdress, and I thought he was spectacular. Even though Pansage could have looked a little better as Emolga. Pikachu as a Boufflant was adorable!

Congrats to Stephan and Sawk for winning, too bad people can't get his name right.

This festival competition was quite enjoyable, and I'm glad to finally catch the episode. Looking forward to the Clubsplosion!

Swagsire

That Reiji, or Ricki or whatever was a jerk. Was I the only one who felt that the litwick/lampent/chandelure were his? Qwaa ;195;

wobbanut

Team Awesome
I've gotten to like Stefan a lot, he and Bianca have been great recurring characters. :D He's kind of the Morrison (slash Butch) of this generation, that's probably why I like him. This episode was great, I loved all the humor. That kid who kept cheating was the worst thing about the episode, but otherwise it was great. And poor Cilan, he should have aced the Elesa impersonation. :( How long has it been since we've seen a character in drag, anyway?

9/10 (Darn you, Skyla's grandpa, Cilan should have moved on!!!)

Last edited:

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
I was glad Rickie lost. He should have been disqualified during the impersonation part and Cilan should have went on to the next round.