• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Clips from various new epiodes: Florges, Wooper, Goodra backstory? etc

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dephender

Gizakawayusu
Staff member
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GbqOOKPi0UI

The official Japanese Pokemon Youtube account has posted this anime promo video, which contains clips from multiple upcoming episodes, including some it appears we don't know about yet. Discuss away.

For those who haven't seen, there's also another new video that got uploaded to the official Pokemon anime website last week, click on the video player in the top left corner to watch it:
http://www.tv-tokyo.co.jp/anime/pokemon_xy/index2.html

Soniman

Break the Limit
When I was watching the newest trailer i had noticed there was a shot of Goomy with a Wooper, which makes no sense because Goomy is already a Sliggo and we never saw this scene before.

So here’s my guess, Wooper is a old friend of Goomy and judging from the shot of him onlooking in fear with Goomy, was with him (and possible separated) the day Goomy was traumatized by the invasion. And whenever Goomy becomes Goodra he meets back up with him. Possibly gving more insight to his past.

THe last shot of him resting with Pikachu/Denednne and Wooper actually intrest me for several reasons. The first reason is because Goomy is surrounded by those who protected him and in turn has looked up to. The same could be said for Wooper as well. And also, given that Goodra is in this state (and not a Pokeball) leads to me to believe that it has gone through a rather taxing experience in whatever episode this has taken place in. Though time will tell if any of my assumptions are correct.

Shneak

this is a Nessa x Sonia stan account ✨
I noticed the same thing as Soniman. (just posted in the Pokemon speculation thread...)

The preview shows a scene with Wooper and a Goomy and then another with Ash's Goodra and Wooper. So it seems like a Goomy's going to show up with all those water Pokemon in whatever episode that is. A Goodra backstory would be interesting.

Elsewhere, The scene with Florges trying to look menacing in front of that explosion made me laugh. Wish it was a white one though. :<

Blue Saturday

Violet Prince❤️
Goodra looks so precious next to Wooper and the others, I just love that shot beyond belief.

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
I wish someone would catch Wooper...I love that pokemon :(....it looks so great with the gang.

nuzamaki90

When I was watching the newest trailer i had noticed there was a shot of Goomy with a Wooper, which makes no sense because Goomy is already a Sliggo and we never saw this scene before.

So here’s my guess, Wooper is a old friend of Goomy and judging from the shot of him onlooking in fear with Goomy, was with him (and possible separated) the day Goomy was traumatized by the invasion. And whenever Goomy becomes Goodra he meets back up with him. Possibly gving more insight to his past.

THe last shot of him resting with Pikachu/Denednne and Wooper actually intrest me for several reasons. The first reason is because Goomy is surrounded by those who protected him and in turn has looked up to. The same could be said for Wooper as well. And also, given that Goodra is in this state (and not a Pokeball) leads to me to believe that it has gone through a rather taxing experience in whatever episode this has taken place in. Though time will tell if any of my assumptions are correct.

Yeah dude, it's probably a flashback of when Goodra was a Goomy and still living in that area.

The Florges that appears seems like it's intimidating Wooper and Goomy though. Maybe it's the reason why all those Bug-types invaded.

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
Goomy's backstory never interested me in the least, so it being fleshed out soon seems like it'll be a chore to sit through. Sigh. At least the Wooper's cute.

Blue Saturday

Violet Prince❤️
Since Chespin and Pikachu hugged each other, I wonder if that means Clemont separates for a bit?

dp045

apparently good when goodra meets with wooper happened after the battle of ash with clemont which makes me have a hypothesis with 2 situations:
a) Ash releases Goodra to return to where he lived and protect them (similar to the situation of Pidgeot)
b) Ash leaves him to return to where he lived to train and then "go look" for the league
I do not want that to happen but remembering that on the poster of the film was not apparent Goodra being that appeared everyone else (sorry if I'm wrong) but it's just a theory.

diakyu

I don't see why Goodra would leave Ash at all. I also would find it odd Goodra would decide to stay with the gang till after the Clemont battle, it's not like Goodra has any personal stock in that gym battle.

nuzamaki90

apparently good when goodra meets with wooper happened after the battle of ash with clemont which makes me have a hypothesis with 2 situations:
a) Ash releases Goodra to return to where he lived and protect them (similar to the situation of Pidgeot)
b) Ash leaves him to return to where he lived to train and then "go look" for the league
I do not want that to happen but remembering that on the poster of the film was not apparent Goodra being that appeared everyone else (sorry if I'm wrong) but it's just a theory.

Goodra being released would make sense since it's not on the movie or Pikachu short posters.

B-But I like Goodra..

Seeing it go would definitely be a negative point in XY

WJG12345

I'm sorry but i 100% hope neither of these things occur. Why does movie posters mean Goodra is being released when it could be he just isn't in the Pikachu short like Hawlucha wasn't in the first short poster for M17 and he just might not be shown on the poster because he isn't in the movie or something like that. Plus why hype Goodra up so much if they are just going to release him after 1 gym battle that would be horrible.

Anyways I hope that Goodra sees its old home and meets up,with his friend Wooper and they have fun until something happens in the episode and Goodra deals with it. Then the group leaves and maybe someone catches the Wooper or extremely unlikely someone catches Florges.

Last edited:

Pokegirl Fan~

Liko>>>>>Ash
The scene where Pancham was on fire was pretty hilarious. Looks like its from XY64 I guess. Definitely looks like it'll be a good episode.

dp045

I'm sorry but i 100% hope neither of these things occur. Why does movie posters mean Goodra is being released when it could be he just isn't in the Pikachu short like Hawlucha wasn't in the first short poster for M17 and he just might not be shown on the poster because he isn't in the movie. Plus why hype Goodra up so much if they are just going to release him after 1 gym battle that would be horrible.

Anyways I hope that Goodra sees its old home and meets up,with his friend Wooper and they have fun until something happens in the episode and Goodra deals with it. Then the group leaves. and maybe someone catches the Wooper

Hopefully you're right and just be a meeting for development Goodra not it separates Team Ash (although this is would release humiliating or silly defeats, well maybe) plus now that I remember about back years ago when I came Promotion of the film 11 in the posters did not appear on Mamoswine Dawn and I get to have the idea that it would be released but in the end was still being on the team with his problem Dawn carecter and all (damn I feel old -.-) good to expect anything else for more information as May or June would have to already know how they would pokemon group that would appear in the movie.

Damn goodra looks like a purple faced nobita.

I can't see where this speculation of goodra leaving is coming from,i thought people got past that.It hasn't eveen been 10 episodes and those clips looks like they are from xy065 and it's still in the gym battle which is xy067 so it's not going anywhere unless of course i'm wrong and they are not from xy065 then i can't say anything.

I honestly don't think goodra is going anywhere it just eels wrong that after all the developement it's gonnna leave,i mean what's the point of it's capture then if it was gonna leave in 10-15 episodes.If it leaves then all i can say that it's bullsh*t.

Status
Not open for further replies.