• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Clips from various new epiodes: Florges, Wooper, Goodra backstory? etc

Status
Not open for further replies.

Golden_Latias

#SlayQueenSlay
Nobody knows anything about what's happening in the anime beyond XY68 aside from the obvious and that there will be an episode where Ash and co. return to Goodra's homeland.

Hanto

Water Addiction
Currently it seems like Goodra will end up being the protector but yeah hopefully new titles shed the light, we're due some anyday now surely - we only know three upcoming ones not counting this week's ep.

I would like to see goodra as protector of swamps only for one episode where it deals with bug types and florges. Then wooper evolves and becomes the new saver

kickachu

Momentai!
For all we know it's a villain, and it may not even reform; it could escape and still be a future threat to the swamp.

But Goodra doesn't have any other moves besides dragon type and normal type moves like Bide and Dragon Breath at least not yet.

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
But Goodra doesn't have any other moves besides dragon type and normal type moves like Bide and Dragon Breath at least not yet.

"Yet" being the keyword; he could learn new moves before the swamp episode.

Then wooper evolves and becomes the new saver

There are already many Quagsire at the swamp though, and apparently they couldn't stop the first invasion, so I doubt that one more Quagsire would change anything.

Golden_Latias

#SlayQueenSlay
Assuming the swamp episode is soon after the gym battle, it's not going to get much time to learn more new moves. If nothing happens between now and then, I think it's pretty much a given it'll learn a new move while battling Florges. Probably something that's super-effective to Fairy types like Sludge Bomb or Sludge Wave.

kickachu

Momentai!
"Yet" being the keyword; he could learn new moves before the swamp episode.

There are already many Quagsire at the swamp though, and apparently they couldn't stop the first invasion, so I doubt that one more Quagsire would change anything.

however if wooper does evolve it might learn iron tail , posion type moves, or combine water gun/mud spot with goodra's bide to drive florges away

phanpycross

God-king

I wouldnt be shocked if goodra got an upgraded movepool when he evolves, since we know he gets dragon-pulse, which is basically the same attack as dragon-breath, not to mention that Rain dance is kinda useless now tha it's not needed for goodra's evolution, which Im guessing is the reason he had the move.

Golden_Latias

#SlayQueenSlay
Unless it has Hydration as its ability.

redBadger22

This episode will probably be very soon after 68. The clips showed scenes all the way up to 68, and the goodra swap stuff seems to be the only thing not announced in that trailer.

ShadowForce720

I guess, but that still leaves one slot for fairy-busting, and heck, I could even see bide getting changed.

Well he could also keep Rain Dance not only for the ability Hydration but also if he learns any Water or Electric type moves he can use Rain Dance to give them a power boost.

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
however if wooper does evolve it might learn iron tail , posion type moves, or combine water gun/mud spot with goodra's bide to drive florges away

Or Goodra - who is stronger than a Quagsire - could simply do the job itself seeing as he's a pseudo-Legendary and all. :/

kickachu

Momentai!
Or Goodra - who is stronger than a Quagsire - could simply do the job itself seeing as he's a pseudo-Legendary and all. :/

Bu. If wooper evolves it might be strong as goodra. Also I was saying if wooper evolves it might be different from the other quagsire in a way

Captain America X

Bu. If wooper evolves it might be strong as goodra. Also I was saying if wooper evolves it might be different from the other quagsire in a way

So are you saying a wild Wooper that just evolved into a Quagsire is going to be stronger than a trained Goodra that has been used in a gym battle?

Also why in the world would one Quagsire be a lot stronger than multiple Quagsires?

phanpycross

God-king

Even if quagsire was as strong as goodra (which I REALLY doubt) Goodra's heroic nature would still have it stick around as the Swamp's main protector, with wooper/quagsire as his sidekick.

So...I'm guessing no new information on this upcoming episodes, huh?
We probably don't have any new titles because there's basically nothing to look forward to besides the Goodra release and a barrage of fillers I'm guessing.Usually if there's something interesting they would reveal it as soon as they can.

Captain America X

We probably don't have any new titles because there's basically nothing to look forward to besides the Goodra release and a barrage of fillers I'm guessing.Usually if there's something interesting they would reveal it as soon as they can.

That's not how they do it you know.They always give the next few episodes no matter what it is.

Status
Not open for further replies.