• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Clips from various new epiodes: Florges, Wooper, Goodra backstory? etc

Status
Not open for further replies.

Almighty Zard

He has returned.
After seeing it in action today, I don't like it's odds of staying, it literally showed no signs of pain when being attacked.

Clemont is going to have his work cut out for him.

MegaSalamence05

I'm going to stay on fence still until we get the updated ending in April. Then I'll make my judgement but it's 55% leaving 45% staying personally it's the best route to approach this situation. It'll be emotionally focused obviously but it's also what the swamp pokemon can do as well.

Wooper
Lotad
Gulpin
Swanna
Vs
Pinsir
Ariados
Yanmega
Seviper

Ect. who else is involved we don't know but since Team B the "Bug" team can instill fear there's the advantage. Would said Wooper/Lotad/Gulpin from Team A evolve to give Goodra a hand. It's going to be an all-out war for turf but in this instance there has to be at least a shred of common ground between the two sides and what caused Team B to act in this manner. There's underlying reason but until we get new information I'm staying on the fence

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
They might be toddler pokemon and they don't look like they hatched from an egg or have the appearance of a young pokemon

He's simply saying that the swamp Pokemon are weak and can't defend themselves, which is what we've been led to believe. :/

Almighty Zard

He has returned.
He's simply saying that the swamp Pokemon are weak and can't defend themselves, which is what we've been led to believe. :/

Not all wild pokemon are tough as nails, remember the episode when Ash caught Hawlucha it was defending three pokemon from an Ursuring who was stealing their food.

Lorde

Not all wild pokemon are tough as nails, remember the episode when Ash caught Hawlucha it was defending three pokemon from an Ursuring who was stealing their food.

I'm aware that wild Pokemon are generally weak, which is why I find it likely that Goodra'll need to protect them.

dragoonanime

It is looking like ash will have a fully evolved theme this time. Goodra leaving would make it so ash has to catch two more pokemon and evolve them.

Blaze Master X

The Fallen Hero
Another flashback in Sliggoo's evolution episode.. Goodra will leave Ash and protect swamp Pokemon.. This anime is going downhill if Goodra is released. :/
Goodra is called upon (and its homeland has a keeper) if we're lucky.

Lorde

The emphasis on Goodra's homeland and how much he cares for it does seem like foreshadowing for his release imo. I mean that place needs a savior who can keep things in check constantly.

Mr. Reloaded

Cause a pirate is free
It is looking like ash will have a fully evolved theme this time. Goodra leaving would make it so ash has to catch two more pokemon and evolve them.

They both won't evolve especially if one of them is Skiddo or Phanthump.

Disaster_Lord

Sad Bayleef is Sad.
I took myself a small break after the people went full primeape on goodra, but man the fad hasn't gone down, oh well I for one hope they don't go full retar...er firs season and do the release route atrocity.

Franckie

Wow. Really enjoying Tierno's scenes, especially with the dancing pokemon. I wonder what his sixth pokemon will be like.

Goodra seems way too OP

How? Consider the upcoming gym matches: Valerie uses Fairy pokemon, Olympia uses Psychic pokemon, and Wulfric uses Ice pokemon. Two of them are super effective against Goodra, and Psychics would toss Goodra around like a ragdoll in their fight. As for Clemont, he'll give Ash a run for his money as Ash has yet to have an easy win against a Kalos Gym leader. Goodra had a good showing vs. Tierno, but it's guaranteed to lose future fights. We should be praying Goodra avoids the Torterra treatment.

MegaSalamence05

Wow. Really enjoying Tierno's scenes, especially with the dancing pokemon. I wonder what his sixth pokemon will be like.

How? Consider the upcoming gym matches: Valerie uses Fairy pokemon, Olympia uses Psychic pokemon, and Wulfric uses Ice pokemon. Two of them are super effective against Goodra, and Psychics would toss Goodra around like a ragdoll in their fight. As for Clemont, he'll give Ash a run for his money as Ash has yet to have an easy win against a Kalos Gym leader. Goodra had a good showing vs. Tierno, but it's guaranteed to lose future fights. We should be praying Goodra avoids the Torterra treatment.

The Torterra treatment has already been avoided due to the victories of Raichu and Wartortle today. Torterra only had 1 one win if memory serves me correctly as a Grotle and that was it.

Lorde

He's most likely leaving in the swamp episode anyway though, so he'd avoid the Torterra treatment in that case, which would be a bright-side I guess.

Disaster_Lord

Sad Bayleef is Sad.
The Torterra treatment has already been avoided due to the victories of Raichu and Wartortle today. Torterra only had 1 one win if memory serves me correctly as a Grotle and that was it.

Well that's true, he didn't become the eternal fall guy, that's a great start for its battling career, like I said, it feels like Torterra done right.

(beat me to it, my post wasn't circled XD)

Last edited:

Franckie

Torterra actually won a fight?! Wow! I'll have to verify that myself ASAP.

He's most likely leaving in the swamp episode anyway though, so he'd avoid the Torterra treatment in that case, which would be a bright-side I guess.

Not that I would agree. Goodra is an ideal chance for the writers to do Torterra right as Goodra seems to have a fighting-style similar to Torterra.

I'm also not convinced Goodra has a home it can return to anymore. This isn't the case like with Hawlucha where it was only a couple of pokemon causing problems. Goodra's flashback showcases an army of pokemon wreaking havoc on everyone and everything. Goodra solos? Doubt it. Also, the flashback alludes that Goodra's homeland was burnt to a crisp, with the unsavory possibility that Goodra's neighbors and friends burnt to death, too. Goodra finding a new home with Ash and company would stay consistent with Goodra's characterization, as well as making more sense from a plot-perspective.

Last edited:

Lorde

I'm also not convinced Goodra has a home it can return to anymore. This isn't the case like with Hawlucha where it was only a couple of pokemon causing problems. Goodra's flashback showcases a small army of pokemon wreaking havoc on everyone and everything. Also, the flashback alludes that Goodra's homeland was burnt to a crisp, with the unsavory possibility that Goodra's neighbors and friends were burnt to death, too. Goodra finding a new home with Ash and company would stay consistent with Goodra's characterization, as well as making sense from a plot-perspective.

But we've seen Goodra's swamp in the preview when he goes back there with Ash and friends. It's still there.

Status
Not open for further replies.