• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Cloney's Super Sprites

Should I keep Fawfulmon?

• Yes

Votes: 11 68.8%
  • No

Votes: 5 31.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cloney, I would like a splice.
Pokemon: Absol and Entei
Base: Absol
Anything else: Make it white in color

Cloney, I would like another splice
Pokemon: Absol and Suicune

Cloney I would like another splice
Pokemon: Absol and Raikou

Cloneydew2000

WildScraggyAppeared!
Pokemon: Absol and Entei

Cloney, I would like another splice
Pokemon: Absol and Suicune

Cloney I would like another splice
Pokemon: Absol and Raikou

Accepted! Sorry for the absence everyone.
Also Calvin Cool, when I upload your sprites, I will re-include the subs which disappeared from your sigs.

Accepted! Sorry for the absence everyone.
Also Calvin Cool, when I upload your sprites, I will re-include the subs which disappeared from your sigs.

Okay, Cloney.

Hey Cloney. Sorry but can you cancel all my orders for the splices. I don't want those anymore. I would like another splice.

Pokemon: Houndoom and Absol
Base: Houndoom
Anything else: The face should be Absol's but all the other things should be Houndoom's including color.

Cloneydew2000

WildScraggyAppeared!
Hey Cloney. Sorry but can you cancel all my orders for the splices. I don't want those anymore. I would like another splice.

Pokemon: Houndoom and Absol
Base: Houndoom
Anything else: The face should be Absol's but all the other things should be Houndoom's including color.

Sure thing.
Announcement.
Sorry to everyone who requested, but it will be 2 weeks until the requests can be done. I will not have a computer during that time. Thanks for understanding, and I will try to catch up ASAP after that!

MedMana

Wired, Yet Tired
Hey, Cloney, can you make a fision for me when you get back? Thanks in advanced!
Pokemon: Gardevior and Mawile
Base: You decide!
Other: Feel free to make one or both "test subjects" shiny! Thanks!

dragonmaster10

Dragons forever.....
Pokemon: (Preferably 2-3)Garchomp Gardevoir Flygon
Base:Gardevoir
Anything else: I would like tohave this pm form and asap

dark fire 6

Pokemon 3D Developer
So I am rather new to requests and such so let me know if I asked incorrectly/didnt give enough info/am completely n00by or something.

I am one of the developers for Pokemon 3D.
We are hoping to start adding some of the generation six pokemon to the game however one thing is stopping us: We dont have HGSS-style following sprites!
Specifically I wish to include Talonflame(and his prevos ofc).

Specifics: for each pokemon i would need 2 sheets(shiny and Normal) of 12 sprites(3 acrossx4 down) each 32x32 pixels(thus a full sheet is 96x128)
This is a 3 stage walking sprite with different versions for each of the four main directions(up, down, left, right) that will animate (from counting from left to right) 0,1,0,2 when walking.

here is an example one of Pelliper:
279.png

So yeah simple list:
32x32 sprites
12 sprites per sheet(3x4)
2 sheets per pokemon(normal/shiny)
3 Pokemon(Fletchling, Fletchinder, Talonflame)

If you wish to confirm who I am (and not just some random dude trolling or something...) feel free to contact me our forumshttp://pokemon3d.net/forum/members/431/

Please let me know if you can/are willing to make this for me.
We will ofc give credit in out credits under any name you wish.

Also let me know if you would be willing to do more or something ;)

Thanks for any consideration this gets ;)

Last edited:

epic mew

Zorark + mew = death
I would like a Retype
Pokemon: Pikachu
Type:Ground

Cloneydew2000

WildScraggyAppeared!
I am now closing my shop. To all the people who have requested over the months, thank you very much for the enjoyment. I wont accept any more requests, at least not through the shop (maybe some other time) but I will try to fill the last requests AT SOEM POINT. Thanks.

epic mew

Zorark + mew = death
Awwwwwww :(((((

epic mew

Zorark + mew = death
OK, Great, I just really wanna see those sprites!

LordSerperior

Great work again cloney and I will eagerly wait for you to reopen the shop at some time, so we can complete my 18 Swablu and Alataria

the ash man83

Avid TCG Fan
Hehe, made the first request over a year ago, seems fitting that I make the first one since the re-opening as well. B]

Cloney, I would like a substitute.
Pokemon: Ludicolo
Shiny: No

Looking forward to it.

Cloneydew2000

WildScraggyAppeared!
Hehe, made the first request over a year ago, seems fitting that I make the first one since the re-opening as well. B]

Cloney, I would like a substitute.
Pokemon: Ludicolo
Shiny: No

Looking forward to it.

Welcome back! Of course, thy will be done!
EDIT: Erm, well, it's done. It doesn't look quite right to me, but you can change or edit it as you see fit or ask me to.
Ludicolo_zpsb246782a.png

Also, anyone who hadn't had their request done in the last moments of the shop before it went on hold can repost it if they wish.

Last edited:

Sohryu

Be a Man!
Woohoo! I want one! Always wanted to know how you would do that.

Cloney, I would like a retype.
Pokemon: Butterfree
Type: Bug/Ghost

And one other:
Pokemon: Pikachu
Type: Electric/Dark

Status
Not open for further replies.