• We're currently experiencing a minor issue with our email system preventing emails for new registrations and verifications going out. We're currently working to fix this
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Cloney's Super Sprites

Should I keep Fawfulmon?

• Yes

Votes: 11 68.8%
  • No

Votes: 5 31.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

JeffCharizardFlame

The Fire Dragon Pkmn
Cloney, I love the charmew. :3 I'm sorry I didn't say that right after you posted it, I had finals and finished my ninth grade year. School sometimes finds ways to jam itself into a person's priorities. ^-^' But now I'd like to call upon you yet again, if your queue isn't full of course.

Cloney, I would like a splice.
Pokemon: Charizard, Blastoise, and Charmander
Base: Charizard
Anything else: Find a way to use the head of the charmander and replace the wings with the blastoise shell. Thanks in advance. :3

Cloneydew2000

WildScraggyAppeared!
Cloney, I love the charmew. :3 I'm sorry I didn't say that right after you posted it, I had finals and finished my ninth grade year. School sometimes finds ways to jam itself into a person's priorities. ^-^' But now I'd like to call upon you yet again, if your queue isn't full of course.

Cloney, I would like a splice.
Pokemon: Charizard, Blastoise, and Charmander
Base: Charizard
Anything else: Find a way to use the head of the charmander and replace the wings with the blastoise shell. Thanks in advance. :3
For the sheel do you want the cannons too? Also in order for thisto look good I think blastoise needs to be the base.

Hey Cloney! thought i would drop by and check out your work, and man oh man is it GREAT

as i usually say to artist's: Po'fection!

Cloneydew2000

WildScraggyAppeared!
Last edited:

KyuremFreeze

Hello, b0ss
hello cloney i would like a substitute
Pokemon:latios
Shiny:no
other than that, hows it going?

Shadow Lucario 50

Shadow Pokemon
Curiousity

I'm actually quite curious about your sprites, so...
Cloney, I would like a Fawfulmon.
Pokémon: Riolu

I'm excited to see how it turns out! :D My VMs are open, so contact me there.

Status
Not open for further replies.