• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Cloney's Super Sprites

Should I keep Fawfulmon?

• Yes

Votes: 11 68.8%
  • No

Votes: 5 31.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cloneydew2000

WildScraggyAppeared!
Cloney, I would like a substitute.
Pokemon: Meowth
Shiny: (y/n) Yes :3
May it have a red scar on its right eye? Thanks! nya~

ACCEPTED, the scar will need to be on the left eye as that is the only eye showing, but on request I can flip the sprite.

EDIT: This ok?
ezimba13145860395500.png

Last edited:

JeffCharizardFlame

The Fire Dragon Pkmn
Cloney, I love the charmew. :3 I'm sorry I didn't say that right after you posted it, I had finals and finished my ninth grade year. School sometimes finds ways to jam itself into a person's priorities. ^-^' But now I'd like to call upon you yet again, if your queue isn't full of course.

Cloney, I would like a splice.
Pokemon: Charizard, Blastoise, and Charmander
Base: Charizard
Anything else: Find a way to use the head of the charmander and replace the wings with the blastoise shell. Thanks in advance. :3

Cloneydew2000

WildScraggyAppeared!
Cloney, I love the charmew. :3 I'm sorry I didn't say that right after you posted it, I had finals and finished my ninth grade year. School sometimes finds ways to jam itself into a person's priorities. ^-^' But now I'd like to call upon you yet again, if your queue isn't full of course.

Cloney, I would like a splice.
Pokemon: Charizard, Blastoise, and Charmander
Base: Charizard
Anything else: Find a way to use the head of the charmander and replace the wings with the blastoise shell. Thanks in advance. :3

For the sheel do you want the cannons too? Also in order for thisto look good I think blastoise needs to be the base.

Hey Cloney! thought i would drop by and check out your work, and man oh man is it GREAT

as i usually say to artist's: Po'fection!

Cloneydew2000

WildScraggyAppeared!
Last edited:

KyuremFreeze

Hello, b0ss
hello cloney i would like a substitute
Pokemon:latios
Shiny:no
other than that, hows it going?

Shadow Lucario 50

Shadow Pokemon
Curiousity

I'm actually quite curious about your sprites, so...
Cloney, I would like a Fawfulmon.
Pokémon: Riolu

I'm excited to see how it turns out! :D My VMs are open, so contact me there.

Status
Not open for further replies.