• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Cloning glitch in D/P

Have you managed to clone in D/P?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Freakshow

Jibaku
Honestly, THE absolute best things you can ask for are impossible legendaries (a.k.a Lv.9 and under Palkia) or D/P event legendaries. Why? it's because the GTS bans these so hackers can't get them.

Cloning takes a while to practice, but it's not so hard once you get the hang of it. Too bad it's filling up my boxes.

So here's what I mean. You wanna clone Azelf. When you are gonna put it up on the GTS, ask for a Lv.9 and under Palkia. No one will take your Azelf, even if you leave it there for a week, unless Nintendo glitches the GTS.

kitsura

Nice to see someone who bothered to dig up my post which i did for cloning using the JPN version.

And for those naysayers who say that I'm lying and the glitch doesn't work, well I don't need to prove anything to you. My post was made only to educate and help those who needed it.

Good day.

Ash crimson

The crimson king
but you need a stable connection, thats for sure..

well my connection is about as stable as a mental patient.it just changes on its on whim.danm you time warner! XD

Jordans41

long ago i was trading my mew from yellow for the yellow version pikachu i put in red to see if the pikachu would follow me. some glitch happened and the game shut off and then both versions had pikachu amd mew disappeared. i felt confused and mad at the same time that day.

Gucio

Can this damage the game?

OrionsPokemon

Getting There
No it can't damage the game, but it definetly takes timing and pratice. I think the timing differs depending which pokemon your cloning and weather its holding a item or not.

CowDude

Whoa. I just found a really weird glitch. I was trying to clone my shiny Rampardos, and I shut it off at my usual 8.3 time, and when I resumed the corrupted file, I was coming out of the GTS room, so I figured I messed it up. I went to retrieve it off the GTS, and it showed an egg as the sprite! It still had "RAMPARDOS" as the breed and the male sign and the level, but the name was in Japanese. (O__o; Anyone have anything like this happen to them? It's fine now that I've taken it back.

Pikamiki

PokeTrainer Miki
yeah it sometimes happens that when i'm cloning my shiny charmander the sprite turns normal, but when i retrieve it the pokemon is still shiny

pikachu2

I tried it first with a magicarp and it worked. I then tried to clone my shiny Palkia but it wasn't working so I gave up. I have yet to try again.

JoeyDN

I've heard from word of mouth that Nintendo is banning people from GTS for using this. Is that true? Or anyone able to like me where this is a DEFINATE thing? I dont feel like trying this if its going to get me banned.

Status
Not open for further replies.