• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

[Closed Due to Spoilers]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ash's Charizard

Just a quick question to see peoples thoughts, and if this has been done before please close the thread, and ill apoligize for wasting time.
I think Charrizard is the obvious choice for the most powerful pokemon ash has ever had so aside from him and pikachu (the other obvious choice) who would you say is ashs most powerful pokemon from all regions, temporary or permanent, personally i would plump for snorlax maybe his squirtle or bulbasaur ???

crawdauntpro

darksidetrainer
I think: -
Kanto: - Charizard
OI: - Snorlax
Johto: - Heracross
Hoenn: - Sceptile
BF: - Donphan/ Sceptile

WaterDragon trainer

Freak Like Me
KANTO: Muk
OI: Snorlax
JOHTO: Noctowl/Heracross
HOENN: Glaile/Sceptile

crystal-zephyr

i feel his pain
Kanto (indigo league)- Charizard/Muk/Pikachu
Orange- Charizard/Muk/Pikachu
Johto- Heracross/Pikachu
Hoenn- Glalie/Pikachu
Kanto (frontier)- Sceptile (of what i've heard on the main site as its not entered battle frontier yet in UK. Only the episode where Ash arives home has been shown)/Pikachu

Can you blame me about Pikachu? I mean it can take down a Magnemite in one blast of an electric attack so its gotta be powerful.

Last edited:
Probably Pikachu. C'mon, Pikachu may beat every opponent without troubles :) Second would be Charizard.

Ash's Charizard

well think charizard is stronger than pikcahu,only just, technically if you count the 3rd movie as part of it, pikachu did nothing to even hinder entei try as hard as he could, different story when charizard came along.

Venustoise

Wario used eBay...
Kanto: Charizard/Pikachu
OI: Snorlax/Charizard/Pikachu
Johto: Pikachu/Bayleef/Heracross
Hoehn: Sceptile/Pikachu
BF: Sceptile/Pikachu/Donphan
(Yes, I think Pikachu is his strongest. I hope you don't have a problem with that.)

Mse Ownage

Ur Going Down!
I think: -
Kanto: - Charizard
OI: - Snorlax
Johto: - Heracross
Hoenn: - Sceptile
BF: - Donphan/ Sceptile

thats true but not snorlax i think it wil be lapras ;)

EDIT: oops forgot pikachu yes...yeah he need to be the strongest but in the first generation (1,2)he dont have him train already so much so...but after pikachu is the strongest ya...

;006;blaster-

Last edited:

Bedouin Pirate

Gypsy Punk
I'm going to ignore Pikachu when possible, as it's status is a given.

Kanto 1: Charizard.
OI: Charizard (Snorlax second).
Johto: Heracross, but what's pathetic is that it's not even close to Snorlax's power, yet is still the strongest Johto Pokemon.
Hoenn: Glalie
Kanto 2: Sceptile.

Well other than Pikachu...here:

Kanto: Charizard
OI: Snorlax/Charizard
Johto: Heracross
Hoenn: Glalie
BF: Sceptile/Donphan/Swellow/Torkoal

I know that I have 4 pokemon for the BF season but all of those pokemon are really strong and all deserve credit. Donphan is a powerhouse and if the writers took the easy way out for the Pyramid match, Donphan would definitely win against the Regi's. I mean Donphan has the greatest advantage...type wise against Regirock and Registeel...and attack type wise against Regice. Sceptile is of course a strong battler too and it takes battling really seriously. It has to be a powerhouse and it may be at Carizard's strength in the near future. Swellow is the strongest bird Ash has ever had so obviously it deserves credit. It has great stamina and it can beat its type disadvantages. Torkoal is there because it put up a darn good fight against Registeel. Despite its loss, Torkoal learned a new move prior for the match and became a lot stronger since Hoenn. To have its strength almost comparable to one of the Regi's has to earn Torkoal credit. Now, as for the other seasons...it's obvious that Charizard, Snorlax, and Heracross are powerful in their respective seasons. They are still powerhouses today right? And Glalie is also very strong, managing to defeat a Charizard, Metang, Misdrevous, and Sceptile in the Hoenn league.

frodo

Cascade Trainer
ofcourse charizard is stronger than pikachu
ash's strongest pokemon
1. charizard
2. screptile
3. pidgeot

Nickronite

<- This guy Rocks!
Kanto- Charizard/Pidgeot/Pikachu.
---
I know that pidgeot appeared only once, but when it was a Pidgeotto, it helped a lot.
---
OI- Snorlax/Charizard.
---
I have nothing to say about this one. Everyone knows that Snorlax is a great pokémon.
---
Johto- Heracross/Bayleef.
---
Johto just rules. I really like Heracross and Bayleef. Heracross is funny and powerful and Bayleef is just great.
---
Hoenn- Glalie.
---
I have nothing to say about this one.
---
Battle Frontier- Sceptile/Donphan.
---
Donphan was really good even when he was a Phampy. And Sceptile... Is one of Ash's strongest pokémon.

Ash's Charizard

its a bit hard to dodge lock on, thats why its called "lock on" so i doubt cornfish could, and of course i dont have a problem with people thinking pikachus the best, everyone has their opinion.

youssef20138

1000 Years of Pain!
kanto: Charizard/pikachu
Orange Island: Snorlax
Jhoto: heracross
Hoenn: Sceptile
Battle Frontier: Pikachu/Sceptile

Status
Not open for further replies.