• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

[Closed Due to Spoilers]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yugito

Ok, I know some of you might hate me to address the obvious but couldn't these guys came up a different introduction that that? I mean, Hikari is the third girl in Pokemon introduced with her riding a bike at the start. I have a feeling that somehow Pikachu is gonna shock her bike also like he did with Misty and May's. I somehow felt they just make it so pointlessly for the heck of it like after Pikachu shocked May's bike, she never really ask it back. As for Misty, her purpose of following Ash in the first place is to get her bike back.

Yugito

It's gotta happen again I know it. >< But then again, something needs to sabortage the bike to get her to walk with the group and I couldn't think of any other way.

charizard trainer #1

Ready to lose???
Ya, everyone reckons this is going to be the case but we can all hope it won't be (denial is depression's best friend...). The writers may provide us with a pleasant surprise (like thats going to happen).

red2000

Liger Zero!!!
The writers are just plain lazy, they said "if it worked the first time, why not again?". so it has remained a common factor, Ash meets girl=Team Rocket steals pikachu=pikachu shocks Team Rocket= pikachu in shocking Team Rocket shocks girls bike=girl follows Ash around wanting to be repayed=thus a new friendship is born=how close am I?

PokemonKing13

Etebossu is the best
That's true why can't the girl like Ash and just want to be with him. so she joins (unlikely to happen), I wish that would Happen

charizard trainer #1

Ready to lose???
^^Ash is incapable of picking up chicks the normal way. Destroying bikes is his pick up technique (he has no line though)...

I could wish for that too pokemonking13...

Status
Not open for further replies.