• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

[Closed Due to Spoilers]

Status
Not open for further replies.

IrieFuse

Unify To Thrive
If you know and you are going to post, Put it in spoiler tags.

In the episode combusken evolved, combusken knew Mega kick, overheat, fire spin, and sky uppercut. It recently learned the 2 new moves Overheat and megakick. And after it evolved, I saw blaziken use sky uppercut, flamethrower/fire spin (not sure which...), blaze kick, and overheat... I personally think it's too soon to let go of mega kick.. It just learned it but... I can't control anime.

crimsoneagle

WHERE IS THE MILK!!!
torchic ember
combusken mega kick ,fire spin, sky uppercut
blaziken blaze kick, overheat

i think those are it might be more

IrieFuse

Unify To Thrive
If I had a choice, I would let it keep it's mega kick instead of blaze kick. People might think I'm retarted so I'll tell you why... He has three fire moves. Overheat, blaze kick, and fire spin/Flamethrower. Or the best thing to do is for it to forget fire spin, Learn blaze kick, Keep mega kick, overheat, and sky uppercut...

IrieFuse

Unify To Thrive
I always thought they did until pikachu learned iron tail and frogot thundershock but then it learned volt tackle and kept the rest of it's moves and then I decided it was.... Well, I guess, true.^_^'

latiaswindblast

I actually wonder why Pokemon in-game can't have more then 4 moves?

Ed Phoenix

Pesky Boy
I actually wonder why Pokemon in-game can't have more then 4 moves?

Because unfortunately there are some pokes that could wipeout entire teams with 5+ moves. ;150;

On topic
Blaziken knows: Overheat, Sky Uppercut, Flamethrower, Quick Attack, Mega Kick, Fire Spin, Blaze Kick.

latiaswindblast

So,it knows seven moves

MasterJedi

Coral Eye Trainer
I always thought they did until pikachu learned iron tail and frogot thundershock but then it learned volt tackle and kept the rest of it's moves and then I decided it was.... Well, I guess, true.^_^'

Pikachu still knows thundershock, but honestly why would it use that when it can use thunderbolt and thunder, both of which are much stronger?

IrieFuse

Unify To Thrive
There isn't any proof that it still knows thundershock. There is proof that it forgot it. Right after it learned Iron tail, I NEVER saw pikachu use thundershock again. And if he really did still know it, he would use it at least once in a while.. -_-

Oh, and I didn't know blaziken new all those new moves.... O_O

Blaze Dragon

T3h Blazing Ranger!
Bulbapedia on May's Blaziken article said:
Attacks used
  • Tackle
  • Ember
  • Peck
  • Quick Attack
  • Flamethrower
  • Sky Uppercut
  • Fire Spin
  • Mega Kick
  • Overheat
  • Blaze Kick
Hope that helped

MasterJedi

Coral Eye Trainer
There isn't any proof that it still knows thundershock. There is proof that it forgot it. Right after it learned Iron tail, I NEVER saw pikachu use thundershock again. And if he really did still know it, he would use it at least once in a while.. -_-

There's no reason to believe it lost it, that's your opinion. Just because it hasn't used it (when it has stronger electric attacks such as thunderbolt, thunder and volt tackle) doesn't prove anything.

n@nd0

It's good to b back!
I think:
-Blaze kick
-Ember
-Flamethrower
-Overheat
-Sky Uppercut
-Peck
maybe, it knows solarbeam too, in dp blaziken could learn it, no?

Gravy

Contaminated KFC
Solarbeam, eh? Lord, give me strength...

-Haruka's fire type starter pokémon (see what I did there?) knows the following techniques;

Ember
Peck
Quick Attack
Sky Uppercut
Fire Spin
Mega Kick
Overheat
Blaze Kick

No more, no less.

-I love how everyone who has attempted to warn others of spoilers in their posts eventually spoilt something anyway.

-Stupid (and it is stupid) threads like this are the reason for the creation of the very helpful, and occassionally overlooked, Animé Move Catalogue.

-For the last freaking time, HARUKA'S FIRE TYPE STARTER POKEMON DOES NOT KNOW, AND NEVER WILL KNOW FLAMETHROWER.

Status
Not open for further replies.