• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

(Closed) Jangmo-o,Vulplix, Swirlix, Scraggy, Mawlie, StoneJouner, passmian, Solorock and Turtonator.

InfamousRain

Competitive Pokemon Breeder
Hello, I am looking for the Sword Exclusive above pokemon in order to complete my Dex, I am willing to trade my in-game exclusives (Shield) for these sword ones I currently have:

•Spritizee Lvl 23
•Crogunk Lvl 60
•Eiscue Lvl 44
•Solosis Lvl 1
• Vullaby lvl 39 or Mandibuzz Lvl 60
•Galarian Ponyta Lvl 37
•Lunastone Lvl 60
•Growlithe lvl 16
•Ludiocolo Lvl 13
•Lavitar Lvl 1

These are all the in game shield exclusives I have, Pm me for friend code so we can set up something. Thanks!.

Ps. A solo rock holding a sun stone would be a life saver as I need 1 more sun stone :p

Last edited:

Ze0001

I’ll trade you a Swirlix for a Spritzee, and Solrock for an Eiscue.
I can also give you the sun stone.
If you have an extra Sweet Apple, can you trade it to me on the Eiscue? Need one to get Appletun