• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

CLOSED LF: Bounsweet Egg w/Play Rough

Mr.Munchlax

Great Ball Rank Trainer
Hey everyone,

I’m looking for a Bounsweet that knows the move Play Rough (preferably one as an unhatched egg so I can obtain it whenever I want & give it my OT).

I’m open to pretty much an offers, so let me know what you want & I’ll see if I can get it for you. Thanks I’m advanced!!

Mr.Munchlax

Great Ball Rank Trainer
I can help you with that. The Bounsweet I'll trade you actually has 4 Egg Moves, one being Play Rough.
Great, thanks!! Is there anything in particular that you want in exchange?

Also, is it still an egg or an already hatched pokémon?

Mr.Munchlax

Great Ball Rank Trainer
It'll be in an egg. It won't take me long to just breed you one.

Would you by chance have an HA Finneon? If not, that's okay. I'll take anything else if you don't.
Sorry but I don’t. A few of the HA pokémon I have include Heatmor, Bronzor, Pidove, Oddish, Kabuto, Hoppip, Dratini, Froakie, National Vulpix, Ledyba, Wooper, Nidoran M, Tangela, Krabby, Braixen, & Magmar.

If none of these work I’ll check to see if I have anything else.

Mr.Munchlax

Great Ball Rank Trainer
Okay. If you don't mind, I would like an HA Pidove.

I bred you an egg just a little while ago. The egg moves the Bounsweet will have are Play Rough, Acupressure, Charm, Synthesis...if you're wondering.
Ok, thanks! I’m transferring the Pidove to my Ultra Moon game so you’ll Be good to go in a few minutes.

It’ll be a male & it knows Hypnosis. My FC is on the trainer cards in my signature

Mr.Munchlax

Great Ball Rank Trainer
Don’t worry about it. What I did was put the original in my Sun game, bred a new one with its HA, & now I’m putting the baby in Ultra Moon.

I hope you don’t mind. It’s just that I wanted to save one of them in case Pidove will be featured in the Galar Dex

Mr.Munchlax

Great Ball Rank Trainer
Thanks for the trade & sorry for taking so long to participate. I thought I needed to set up a Game Sync to do that & I haven’t done that yet

Mr.Munchlax

Great Ball Rank Trainer
Thank you as well! It's all right. I didn't mind. I hope that Bounsweet helps! I believe I bred it with an Adamant nature.
Thanks. It’ll definitely help since I was planning to put it on my main team!!

Your Pidove has an Impish nature so hopefully it’ll have good defenses once you train it.

Also, if you ever want to battle once they both get strong enough, fell free to ask. I’m more than happy to ;P