• Hi all
    Just a notice, we recently discovered that someone got into a moderator account and started hard deleting a load of key and legacy threads...around 150 threads have been lost dating back to 2007 and some weeks ago so we can't roll the forums back.
    Luckily no personal data could be accessed by this moderator, and we've altered the permissions so hard deleting isn't possible in the future
    Sorry for any inconvenience with this and sorry for any lost posts.
  • Hi all. We had a couple of reports of people's signatures getting edited etc. in a bad way. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and nobody has compromised any of our databases.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar passwords to elsewhere which has been accessed, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords, and two-factor authentication if you are able. Make sure you're as secure as possible
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

>>>> Closed Thread Container <<<<

Do you play with Nuzlocke rules?

• Yes!

Votes: 14 27.5%
  • No...

Votes: 30 58.8%
  • What the hell is Nuzlocke?

Votes: 7 13.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've got my
Serperior
Beartic
Krokorok
Throh
and Deino.
I'm level grinding Krokorok and Deino.

MissingNoHunter

Cannon Time.
My XD team is:
Umbreon
Breloom
Spheal
Ninetails
Duskull
Lunatone

JDr

It's a good idea but they wouldn't do it as Pokemon's target audience is for children, and it's not really a good lesson to be evil.

Kuraikarasu

Isn't that Dandy?
I would want a Litwick.....
sitting on my shoulder as i go to the toilet at night XD
AND slowly sucking away my soul~

litwicks the kind of pokemon you would take to school...for obvious reasons

~Lati~

Or not :/
What about an Electric-type, especially if you're in an area prone to power outages. Then again, I doubt they'd be happy to be hooked up to a generator.

emboarrocks

#1 emboar fan
Emboar,kyerum,zekrom,reshiram(got from my friend),Torterra and Zoarark. Yeah go ahead and yell at me for using "ubers"

ZFXZFX

White:
Emboar lvl. 82
Hydreigon lvl. 68
Galvantula lvl. 68
Braviary lvl. 55
Zekrom lvl. 50
Krookodile lvl. 67

Last edited:

FluffyHoundour

White:
Snivy (Marie) lvl. 14

I just restarted, going to transfer over my Adament Lillipup I caught to EV train while also transferring over a Rufflet egg and possibly a Litwick egg.

Black:
Houndoom (Remus) lvl. 67
Sawsbuck (Zelda) lvl. 68
Jolteon (Aren) lvl. 30
Oasis (Oshawott) lvl. 1

I'm going to EV train my Oshawott in SpA/Spd and I'm hatching Rufflet eggs hoping for an Adamant or Jolly natured one.

Tavo_Zx

The Iron Man
It actually would be a good idea, it would be the anti hero version of pokemon, were the bad team wins and rules the world with you as a leader :D

Ohshi

Banned from Club Penguin
I would've reassured you that things are OK in there, but then I saw confirmation of this potential slavery in the form of a link to Wallace x Tentacruel...

P-O-R-N-O-G-R-A-P-H-Y. I'm serious. *sweat drop*

Oo

My soul's worth surviving :3
Besides, perhaps i am a pokemon myself, in this world o,o

OMG, don't kill me k?

Ohshi

Banned from Club Penguin
WAIT, hold up.

What would be your starter?

Nah chill, I aint starting out with no Ratata... >>

-Xen-

Lolwut? Haha, ok if you role that way... but then again, even its the only way to live... maybe I would consider it...

*Pictures being a Snorlax's sex slave is being similar to being Jabba the Hut's sex slave*

AHH!!! IT BURNS!!!

I NO GO THERE. SCARY PLACE THAT IS.

One word, Tentacool.

Ohshi

Banned from Club Penguin
What about an Electric-type, especially if you're in an area prone to power outages. Then again, I doubt they'd be happy to be hooked up to a generator.

Gasp, why are you exploiting your "friend"?!

McFly824

New Fusion Thread

Yo yo, I'm starting a new fusion/angel/shadow pokemon thread because I can't decide what fusions to do. I will accept any requests.

So... Fire Away!

Bulletproof

Self explanatory.
Wrong section. Head down to fan art. Even in Fan art, this shop would be rejected for not following the rules.

Status
Not open for further replies.