1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

>>>> Closed Thread Container <<<<

Discussion in 'General Pokémon Discussion' started by Goreky, Jun 19, 2006.

?

Do you play with Nuzlocke rules?

1. Yes!

14 vote(s)
    27.5%
  2. No...

30 vote(s)
    58.8%
  3. What the hell is Nuzlocke?

7 vote(s)
    13.7%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Vanillachu

Vanillachu Pudding master

Well I can't remember my favorite forgotten pokemon. I FORGOT IT.

srsly though I would say ambipom its not really used much but a pretty darn cool and useful.

2. yanmegy423

yanmegy423 Litwick-KAWAIIDESU!

Espeon? Nah, it's DW ability thrusted it into the spotlight :p

Anyway, I feel like there is not enough love for Yanma, I always loved that little guy :/

3. Spidey

Spidey ?!

I think Yanma is very underrated as well.

4. Eranu™

Eranu™ Well-Known Member

Good old feraligatr.
    Always running strength,surf,waterfall,hydro pump in gen 2.

5. Vali

Vali King of Beets

Hariyama is underrated D:

6. Atari

Atari Did it on 'em

Dunsparce. Although I haven't forgotten it, I feel like everyone else has. xc

7. jamaela18

jamaela18 All-Round Breeder

I miss this one...:(
    Really awesome looking and strong poke. :)

8. Will-powered Spriter

Will-powered Spriter Pokédex Complete!

Hoenn has loads of really cool designs for fairly forgettable pokemon.

Mawile, Kecleon, Spinda and up until recently Sableye.

Quilfish is cool too, since whenever anyone mentions the least memorable pokemon it instantly springs to mind. It's a paradox.

9. Moneyy

Moneyy INACTIVE

I don't know, I forget...

10. Victory

Victory Banned

Umbreon is a bit forgotten...I still love him though!

11. Spidey

Spidey ?!

Are you serious? He's one of the most popular Pokemon in the entire franchise.

12. RoySceptile

RoySceptile Bakaner

Marowak.
    Used to be one of my favorites.

13. MugoUrth

MugoUrth Bibarel's adorable.

If it's an Eeveeon, people remember it.

Personally, I think Weedle is SO cute. And Diglett, Diglett's cute too! And Dratini! He's adorable! ...Man, I must be obsessed with big-nosed Pokemon or something, but seriously all three of those guys seem to have been forgotten. I don't see much love for them.

...AND WURMPLE! Between Weedle and Wurmple, I can't choose between the two, they're both adorable and unloved. (Although I'd have to give the nod to Wurmple, to be honest.)

14. leafstormfire

leafstormfire ~Freezing Winds~

Stantler. Even though it's horrible, I still like it's design. Can't believe they kinda replaced it with Sawsbuck...

15. Dark Side4

Dark Side4 Well-Known Member

I think we should fix this. I would say that real Umbreons are forgotten. Now people decide to make them awful, training them in attack or special attack or speed and giving them moves like dark pulse, psychic, or iron tail. Umbreons like that SHOULD be forgotten, but that's not the case. The real umbreons, like the wall Umbreons, are definitely forgotten, and they are my all time favorite pokemon, but it's depressing to see people ruin them by training them horribly.

16. zapto369

zapto369 Because I'm Worth It

I've been hearing a lot of "vote for this" and "vote for that," but all in all, there are many different preferences for voting. I know a lot of people picked Ditto because it has a boss dream world ability too. I personally picked Darkrai. Why? Because it has no DW ability right now and, as such, would recieve one. Also it is an event pokemon that might not be released again otherwise. Like I said, we all have our reasons for voting for a certain pokemon, but I respect your decision and see its logic.

On a side note, there's no real question in this thread so it risks getting shut down. I would reform it to say something that is discussable. For instance: What pokemon did you vote for and why?

17. 10151993

10151993 Summer Sun!

your wrong on the darkrai getting a new ability. scince darkrai is defined by its abblity it would not get a new one

18. zapto369

zapto369 Because I'm Worth It

I was about to make this same joke haha.

But at any rate, I would say Ledian is my favorite forgotten pokemon. Most people consider it weak, but I rather like it and use one in Platnium.

19. Neekerisanni123

Neekerisanni123 Kanbei <3 _ <3

Cradily, anyone?

20. I would think Zangoose is pretty forgotten. It has less than stellar stats, but its new ability, Toxic Boost, could be a great boost (ha, ha) and it has a great design, IMO.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.