• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

>>>> Closed Thread Container <<<<

Do you play with Nuzlocke rules?

• Yes!

Votes: 14 27.5%
  • No...

Votes: 30 58.8%
  • What the hell is Nuzlocke?

Votes: 7 13.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sevans

Battle Subway Boss
Why did you vote Blaziken?
DW torchic was available in Japan.

You could just go on WiFi (which you obviously have because you voted) and ask for a lv 1-10 female torchic. It may take a few tries, but you'll probably get a DW one eventually.
I have done this with pokemon like gliscor, dratini, and am currently trying for a DW charmander.

Schade

Metallic Wonder
When I first saw Froslass i was all like: "The f**k is THAT?" Then i went all "I WANT that!"

Schade

Metallic Wonder
I liked Rhydon. Not Rhyperior.. Just Rhydon

Calamity™

aka Lamia
Could Phione be considered a forgotten Pokémon? I know people remember Manaphy, but there's never been enough love for Phione I don't think.

wehttam378

Legendary Breeder
Ma forgotten pokemon

I think my favorite would be sceptile, or Rayquaza. I did not choose either of them because of their power but because of how cool they are. Really, sceptile is a walking nina thing with giant arm blades! and Rayquaze knows FLY when you catch it(also i caught it at full health with a pokeball=]), they both rock

deoxysdude94

Meme Historian
I'd have to say Mawile. It's design is quite... interesting. I like it's single type - steel.

Nightfall_

Gamer Extrodinare
I voted for eevee. First of all, it has a good moveset. Second, it has two great abilitys (Beside run away) and its DW ability is good in competive. Third, its a first-evolution and has a split evolution line, so it has multiple abilitys and can pass its DW ability and egg moves onto other eevee once it evolves, and that mix of types can set that ability on half of the types.

Vali

King of Beets
DITTTTOOOOOO

and for god's sake there are a million eevees with DW abilities that are female in the trade shop.

Calamity™

aka Lamia
I don't really know much about this vote to befriend a Pokémon thing, it would be nice if the thread's original post actually explained it. Anyway if we're just voting for which D/W abilities and Pokémon we want released, then I want Sheer Force Steelix!!!

xucretis

most of mine are 3rd gen,aggron,that helped me to clear the game now its almost useless,mawile got a cool design but never used it lol,sharpedo,zangose and armaldo

xucretis

remenber that rocky moutain is coming,i think there is great chance of onix is in there,i voted for aron but i realized i done a mistake,since it has high chaces to be at new area,to me lighting rod zapdos and multiscale lugia are the the best to vote right now

Will-powered Spriter

Pokédex Complete!
I'll explain because I'm helpful:

What's happening is a poll. It's open to everyone except the Japanese and Koreans, who have already had this poll. You don't need to be registered and you can only vote once (there are ways around this).

At the end of the month, the Pokémon that wins will be released as a dream world event to everyone with an account. It is unknown if it will have special moves, or if it is of a set gender. If the Pokémon has a DW ability programmed into the game, it will receive this ability, but the two previous winners were not Pokémon with DW abilities (Arceus and Rayquaza).

You are allowed to vote for any of the 493 Pokémon that existed before BW, but when voting please consider these guidelines:

DO NOT VOTE for a Pokémon with no DW ability (unless it's an event legend, if you really must)
DO NOT VOTE for an already released Pokémon, even if it's only released as male.
DO NOT VOTE for an evolved Pokémon. If you vote for Lucario, you miss out on Prankster Riolu, and all of riolu's moves (Exceptions to this rule are Vespiquen and Froslass).
DO NOT VOTE for a Pokémon that needs an egg or tutor move to be useful (shroomish)
DO NOT VOTE under the assumption the Pokémon will be breedable, unless it's female only.

Might I also suggest not voting for an event only Pokémon, as none of them have DW abilities and all of them have been released before. If you don't have one, consider trying the trade forum, instead of using this event when it could be used for things which genuinely are as of yet unreleased.

Competitively, the best things to vote are probably, in dex order

;132; Ditto (Changes from a useless gimmick to a top tier revenge killer with just one ability change, and is fun and easy to use to boot)
;145; Zapdos (Will lose Heat wave, but becomes a great Pokémon for dealing with all the thunders and thunderus running about)
;243; Raikou (Will lose Aura sphere, gains similar boosts to Zapdos)
;245; Suicune (Will lose Sleep talk, but becomes a great counter for rain teams, and is great in double battles)
;249; Lugia (Will lose Roost, but become much harder to take down. Recover and multiscale make for an amazing wall, as has already been seen with dragonite)
;250; Ho-oh (No longer crippled by stealth rock, Ho-oh simply survives for much longer. Ho-oh doesn’t lose any valuable moves either)
;378; Regice (Will lose Counter, commonly overlooked, Regice could be the key to making hail as good as the other three weather conditions. Think Walrein, but cooler.)

With Bagon (Will lose Outrage and Dragon Dance, but improves power wise), Froslass (guaranteed breedable for Moody Glalie) and Shroomish (Will lose Bullet Seed, but becomes much stronger) as runners up.

Last edited:

Wyrm

~Setting Sail~
Meganium, Stantler, a whole lot of Hoenn Pokémon, and anything else that is forgotten that I even remotely like. Which would be...everything.

Litovoi

Astral Shadow
I'll explain because I'm helpful:

What's happening is a poll. It's open to everyone except the Japanese and Koreans, who have already had this poll. You don't need to be registered and you can only vote once (there are ways around this).

At the end of the month, the Pokémon that wins will be released as a dream world event to everyone with an account. It is unknown if it will have special moves, or if it is of a set gender. If the Pokémon has a DW ability programmed into the game, it will receive this ability, but the two previous winners were not Pokémon with DW abilities (Arceus and Rayquaza).

You are allowed to vote for any of the 493 Pokémon that existed before BW, but when voting please consider these guidelines:

DO NOT VOTE for a Pokémon with no DW ability (unless it's an event legend, if you really must)
DO NOT VOTE for an already released Pokémon, even if it's only released as male. (Exceptions to this rule are Vespiquen and Froslass)
DO NOT VOTE for an evolved Pokémon. If you vote for Lucario, you miss out on Prankster Riolu, and all of riolu's moves.
DO NOT VOTE for a Pokémon that needs an egg or tutor move to be useful (shroomish)
DO NOT VOTE under the assumption the Pokémon will be breedable, unless it's female only.

Might I also suggest not voting for an event only Pokémon, as none of them have DW abilities and all of them have been released before. If you don't have one, consider trying the trade forum, instead of using this event when it could be used for things which genuinely are as of yet unreleased.

Competitively, the best things to vote are probably, in dex order

;132; Ditto (Changes from a useless gimmick to a top tier revenge killer with just one ability change, and is fun and easy to use to boot)
;145; Zapdos (Will lose Heat wave, but becomes a great Pokémon for dealing with all the thunders and thunderus running about)
;243; Raikou (Will lose Aura sphere, gains similar boosts to Zapdos)
;245; Suicune (Will lose Sleep talk, but becomes a great counter for rain teams, and is great in double battles)
;249; Lugia (Will lose Roost, but become much harder to take down. Recover and multiscale make for an amazing wall, as has already been seen with dragonite)
;250; Ho-oh (No longer crippled by stealth rock, Ho-oh simply survives for much longer. Ho-oh doesn’t lose any valuable moves either)
;378; Regice (Will lose Counter, commonly overlooked, Regice could be the key to making hail as good as the other three weather conditions. Think Walrein, but cooler.)

With Bagon (Will lose Outrage and Dragon Dance, but improves power wise), Froslass (guaranteed breedable for Moody Glalie) and Shroomish (Will lose Bullet Seed, but becomes much stronger) as runners up.

In my opinion Ditto, Zapdos, and Lugia are the best out of these.

Also, where do I go to vote?

Calamity™

aka Lamia
Thanks Will-powered Spriter. I actually get it now. lol :)

As far as I know, Regice also loses other moves which leave it with only being able to use defensive sets properly. Hopefully there will be some good move tutors in the 3rd version of B/W.

Will-powered Spriter

Pokédex Complete!
In my opinion Ditto, Zapdos, and Lugia are the best out of these.

Also, where do I go to vote?

Here, good sir.

This website also is going to update at some point today to show the current rankings. When, I don't know.

As far as I know, Regice also loses other moves which leave it with only being able to use defensive sets properly. Hopefully there will be some good move tutors in the 3rd version of B/W.

It's DW ability is the much more defensively based one anyway, so I'd imagine DW Regice would be used for stall and old Regice will be used for offense.

To be frank, though, Regice doesn't have a snowballs chance in hell of winning.

Status
Not open for further replies.