• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

>>>> Closed Thread Container <<<<

Do you play with Nuzlocke rules?

• Yes!

Votes: 14 27.5%
  • No...

Votes: 30 58.8%
  • What the hell is Nuzlocke?

Votes: 7 13.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

manaphy72

I just caught a...

ok this thread is to list what pokemon you just caught. It doesnt matter if its a pidove or Kyurem.

Mine is I just caught a ghastly from dreamworld

BlazingCold

Can't this just be in the GPD thread?

TheNorthWind

Master of Puppets
The7Sins;1373997 [B said:
Um FR\LG do not take place in Hoenn.[/B]
FR/LG were part of the 3rd generation bro. ALL of the GBA games were 3rd gen.
As for my Opinion, I loved Emerald. MY favorite game in the series. Great Pokemon, nice storyline, and above all the FIRST Battle Frontier. Now awaiting remakes, haha.

Jonah the Slaking

Couch-bound Warrior
A New Discovery

I just noticed something. If you play the Miror B. song from Pokemon XD while you play Pokemon White, it looks like the Pokemon are moving to the beat! I just saw it with my Haxorus not five minutes ago.

What Pokemon would you want to see dancing to Miror B?

Jonah the Slaking

Couch-bound Warrior
A Jolly Axew.

AAAAAAAAAAAAW YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAH

Jonah the Slaking

Couch-bound Warrior
I don't like Boomerang, and I don't like the Pokemon anime.

That in mind...no.

Ex-Admiral Insane

Wannabe Champion
I loved the Hoenn region. It was a wonderful region with caves, volcanoes, deserts, oceans etc. I also like the pokemon that were introduced then; Gardevoir, Salamence, Absol, Dusclops, Milotic, Ludicolo. And to a lesser extent Slaking and Shedinja.
Also one of the regions where I'd want to (and have) used any/every starter.
The only problem is that they weren't compatible with the previous games.

Qymaen

Petals and Leaves
OMG how could you hate the Hoenn, I have always heard the Hoenn was the best. In my opinion it was, and still is. Haha

I see a lot of things like this, not anymore, but back in 2003-04 there were lots of hate threads on other sites. Title says it all, so discuss! ;360;

We often hear what we want to hear and forget what we don't.

As for the topic I enjoyed FR/LG leaps and bounds better than Emerald (although I still love Emerald :D). I find it sad that when peopl talk about 3rd gen they often overshadow FR/LG which had better graphics and was an overall better game than RSE. Then again, I digress. Out of the four generations I've played(1, 3, 4, and 5 (Wish I could have played 2) I think 3rd gen was the worse. I am nnot saying it was bad just not the best.

Last edited:
Where have you been pokemon has been on boomerang since last year its on weekdays at 6:30 pm EST its showing the indigo league but right now theyre showing orange islands

Jonah the Slaking

Couch-bound Warrior
I think Shiny Metagross is cool, but more than that, green aura Zekrom!

Kalosian

So long
No, third generation was not the worst, rather one of the best generations. I loved it. Both R/S/E and FR/LG was awesome. Second generation, on the other hand, is the worst.

Jonah the Slaking

Couch-bound Warrior
Sinnoh was worst. It had a sort of artificial feel to it, whilst Hoenn was amazing and...get-intoable.

Status
Not open for further replies.