• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

>>>> Closed Thread Container <<<<

Do you play with Nuzlocke rules?

• Yes!

Votes: 14 27.5%
  • No...

Votes: 30 58.8%
  • What the hell is Nuzlocke?

Votes: 7 13.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vanilluxe

Gear Grind~
I wouldn't change anything. The series is perfectly fine the way it is and there's nothing I have a severe distaste for, although that's probably just because I'm a devout optimist and I look for the best in everything.

^This.

I'd rather enjoy the series for what it is, than spend my time picking faults and wishing certain things didn't exist.

Ex-Admiral Insane

Wannabe Champion
Your Dream World Dreams?

Okay, this topic has probably been done before, but since the release of Rugged Mountain (and Spooky Manor) in the Dream World, I thought we could post this again.

What pokemon would you still want to be released in the DW with it's DW Ability?
No Legendaries and no Gen5 pokemon

I'd still want Riolu and Ditto to be released, as well as (more) Torchics.
What about you?

Palamon

Silence is Purple
I would never get rid of a Pokemon. I love all Pokemon and all Pokemon that we currently have deserve to exist.

Elision

Fall Apart.
I wouldn't change anything. The series is perfectly fine the way it is and there's nothing I have a severe distaste for, although that's probably just because I'm a devout optimist and I look for the best in everything.

You took the words outta my mouth.

MugoUrth

Bibarel's adorable.
No, any who say there isn't a single Pokemon they wish never existed are kidding themselves. There has to be ONE monster at least we hate that much.

But seriously, this isn't supposed to be that kind of topic. Then again, the more people say there isn't a Pokemon they wish never existed, the more this topic becomes moot.

Aegon

If I had to remove one Pokémon, I'd erase Finneon or Lumineon. They have got to be two of the most unoriginal and forgettable Pokémon. They're terribly filler-ish.

OceanHero

Smile Smile Smile!
Pretty much every phychic type. But if there weren't any phychics, then there wouldn't be any steel types.

But I don't want any pokemon erased. I have love for all 649.

Vanilluxe

Gear Grind~
No, any who say there isn't a single Pokemon they wish never existed are kidding themselves. There has to be ONE monster at least we hate that much..

No.

I despise the fact that Charizard and Garchomp are overrated to the max, but I would never wish they didn't exist.

Specialbeamcanon

SUCH PERFECTION
Except for Typlosion and Vanilluxe XC
Uh, NO. I love those guys. Whats so bad about a flaming Badger and a 2-scooped snowcone on ice? In fact, I think every pokemon deserves to exist. Its really selfish and stupid of you people to erase away a pokemon's existence. There are other people who love the pokemon you wish that never existed you know.

GOLDENCRS

I'm a f***** Ponyta
^^ I wish the Vanilluxe family didnt exist

Mandibuzz, Patrat, Watchog, Tympole, Palpitoad, and Seismitoad. The latter four are abhorrently unoriginal and need to not exist, as they contribute NOTHING and take up watse of space. Mandibuzz is a very poorly designed Pokemon that evolves late, looks really ugly, and is forced (two TCG sets in a row and multiple appearances in the anime?). Patrat is the worst of them all because it looks so ugly and is very useless.

No. 1 Machop Fan

Machop, obviously.

Chimchar comes a very close second.

Blue Snover

Cold as ice

Sietse23

*Brainfarts*
No pokemon shouldnt exist but first was mew the creator of the pokes now arceus and in some other gens there will be again a "maker of all pokes" -__- but the new series always sux in mah first opinion but i get used 2 them...

Status
Not open for further replies.