• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

>>>> Closed Thread Container <<<<

Do you play with Nuzlocke rules?

• Yes!

Votes: 14 27.5%
  • No...

Votes: 30 58.8%
  • What the hell is Nuzlocke?

Votes: 7 13.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Crezth

The issue is much bigger than people hating on Charizard fans. It has to do with a much wider variety of pokémon that have little to no competitive viability whatsoever. Much of the hate stems from the competitive battlers who see pokémon such as Charizard to be completely useless in battles. They lash out at people who refuse to acknowledge that certain pokémon have flaws (which is a preposterous notion being that the "perfect team" does not exist) and quite often have a mindset focused on a few choice pokémon that everyone else in the competitive field uses. Hatred over other people's preferences is as big a waste of time as trying to dig a pond with a spoon.

But the perfect team does exist. Wobbuffet and any five Pokemon.

Vali

King of Beets
I'm not intolerant, but I do get sick of Charizard fans shoving it up my face. I like Venusaur, get over it.

Mr. Reloaded

Cause a pirate is free
Its cause people like me are tired of people like them saying its the best Pokemon ever when it can't hold long against stealth rock and stone edge.

Vanilluxe

Gear Grind~
*Favourite *Legendary *Pokémon

Mine happens to be all of the members of the Kami trio. They are so badass.

sheppsea

I really like all of them (well, the Regi's less so but I wouldn't go so far as to say I dislike them), but my favourites are:

Groudon
Entei
Dialga
Darkrai

AmusedMilk

Oh, hey, Big Zam!
Metagross.

...wait, whaddya mean it isn't a legendary? It should be.

Necro101

It would depend - are you transferring all of humanity into the pokemon world? Or am I the only person being sent there?

I ask because humanity is generally prone towards violence, and I can't imagine what would happen if the average person had access to even the weakest of pokemon - imagine all of the things a common thug might commit with even a Chimchar or Abra (teleporting into bank vaults, or burning down the home of a rival thug).

The legendaries would all be captured by governments around the world and be the new "weapons of mass destruction" threats. Imagine what would have happened if Hitler had Zekrom in his army.

So, again, I would enjoy living in the pokemon world if it was just me being transferred over - but humanity at large is definitely not ready to be given such power.

Omg that us so true ( I would have never thought of that )

After this post I would still want to live in the world of pokemon but idk if I would want all of the people to come with me. Well actually I would want to live in it no mather what:)

Oh and I would want to be in Hoen :)

RAWK ON

Last edited:

krakket

The only one you should feel concerned for is yourself, because the entire concept of Rotom went so far over your head, it's amazing.

lol. Don't be rude to me because I don't like a pokemon. This thread is for talking about our opinions on pokemon based on inanimate objects, and that's mine about Rotom's various designs. Honestly, I've never looked into how Rotom works or played the part of the games where you can find him so I was basing my opinion off the design of its different forms, which i still retain look dumb if you aren't familiar with the poltergeist concept (which admittedly, sounds pretty cool.) don't bite my head off because I'm not entirely familiar with 4th/5th gen pokemon yet, please?

Read this before contributing stuff that is pointless.
Yet again, point of thread was to share opinion on pokemon based on inanimate objects. Even if rotom is actually based on a ghost, his forms are all designed around inanimate objects so it's still relevant. Maybe I still would rather not battle with something that looks like I bought it at sears? You don't have to be a dick because I had an opinion you didnt like. There were many much nicer ways to say that.

Last edited:

Victory

Banned
The only one I really don't like is Rotom. I mean it's just so stupid. A fridge...? I mean... seriously wtf were they thinking? Basing a pokemon on a bunch of appliances? Ergh. It made me really really scared for pokemons fate when I discovered Rotom.

Hey, with a fridge you can fill it so that if you get stranded in the woods you will have some food!
I don't really like the inanimate objects, though :/

Sound

I would want to live there. Preferbly either Hoenn or Unova. It'd be so fun messing up the weather with a Castform.

Status
Not open for further replies.