• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

>>>> Closed Thread Container <<<<

Do you play with Nuzlocke rules?

• Yes!

Votes: 14 27.5%
  • No...

Votes: 30 58.8%
  • What the hell is Nuzlocke?

Votes: 7 13.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

crystalzapdos

J.J. Swatt
It would appeal to all the little 8 year olds who throw f-bombs at everyone over the mic whenever someone kills them in cod, but other than that, it would fail.

SoMaPoKiTo

Back from the Grave!
I see...with my Crystal Version ball...evolutions...to GEN V POKEMON!!! But Wait! Wait! I see...I see...A RUBY/SAPPHIRE REMAKE...ON 3DS!!!
But remember...your patience will be...rewarded...with GRAY VERSION!!!

Marbi Z

Cin-Der-Race!
I'm still waiting for that 6-foot evolution of Lopunny...

Gelatino95

Not a tool
It better not. If we have fourth gen all over again I am going to scream.

Contrary to the opinions of many people, I quite liked the new evos and prevos introduced in gen IV. Magmortar and Electivire are both amazing, Froslass was a nice addition to the otherwise forgettable Snorunt line, Gallade seems to be a fan favorite, Roserade had plenty of competitive influence, and Probopass is totally under-appreciated if you ask me. This may not be the same for others, but I thought gen IV had some super cool designs. I'm not saying anything about Lickilicky (sp?) though.

Marbi Z

Cin-Der-Race!
If your referring to Pokemon soundtracks in general then there great! I have most of them on my ipod though i can't seem to find the intro and credit songs from the newer movies.

Zachmac

Contrary to the opinions of many people, I quite liked the new evos and prevos introduced in gen IV. Magmortar and Electivire are both amazing, Froslass was a nice addition to the otherwise forgettable Snorunt line, Gallade seems to be a fan favorite, Roserade had plenty of competitive influence, and Probopass is totally under-appreciated if you ask me. This may not be the same for others, but I thought gen IV had some super cool designs. I'm not saying anything about Lickilicky (sp?) though.
I really don't like probopass, but I think they did a good job at making a roselia evolution. Froslass was fine, and though it's not my favorite, I do sort of like gallade.

I still love yanmega.

Vanilluxe

Gear Grind~
Oh, ok. Well, whatever. I really don't care about the inanimate object pokemon. I've also seen some people say how some of the inanimate object Pokemon are objects they see everyday. I don't see ice cream or snowflakes or gears everyday, and probably some others don't either.

The expression 'see that every day' doesn't mean literally every single day. It just means they are a common thing.

DaAuraWolf

I’m Back...
The only thing close to being rated higher than E would be that if they become rated up to E 10+ like those Rumble games were. Though having T and M rated Pokemon game would be something that Nintendo would never do. That being since of how the series is more aimed toward kids 6 and up instead to just 13 and up. Then again it would most likely be a commercial failure if there was such a thing. Besides , The only reason why The Legend of Zelda did a game that had a T rating was that it was on of those series that could still do well even though of a game that had a T rating.

adrin19

Airbending tattoo xD
A lot of the music in Black/White was awesome, but the music I like most comes from Red/Blue Rescue Team. They have the best music evar!!

adrin19

Airbending tattoo xD
My bad! I guess I took it too literally.

No. 1 Machop Fan

I imagine they probably re-rated DPPt and all Gen 1-3 main series games M just because they had game corners. -_-

MeltingCORE

Why would Pokemon even need a T or M game? Cursing and blood does not automatically everything cooler. And Pokemon certainly doesn't need anything sexual in it.

I say a T or M Pokemon game would be a major failure.

kaiser soze

Reading ADWD
8-year-old: Mommy can I get da new pokemon game for Christmas?
Generic overprotective soccer mom: Sure honey, what's it called?
8-year-old: "Pokemon [insert name]! Here's the details!
Generic overprotective soccer mom (after reading game description): What? It's rated M? I thought Pokemon was a kid's game! You shoot things? You do what with your pokemon now? No way in hell I'm buying this for you! In fact, you're not playing pokemon ever again! (Puts up pokemon games for sale on eBay)

...and this is why it would never happen. They would alienate their existing market, who would probably respond radically, ruining your franchise. Plus there's no proof that an M-rated game would open up new markets, especially when pokemon as a franchise still has a connotation with games made for younger players. In fact, their normal target audience wouldn't be able to buy them because of age restrictions at most retailers!

Chaser26

Pokemon Long Vet
I've stated this saying on here many times in about 3 days,

"Don't fix something until it's broken."

yanmegy423

Litwick-KAWAIIDESU!
I would personally like to see a more 'mature' pokemon game with a much more pressing agenda (Pollution, political terror, or moral dilemmas of today). It would be a very unique pokemon game. If GF could nail that (They always nail it!) then you would see on of the best pokemon games today.

But that would never happen because pokemon is aimed for kids.

Scyther - epic sword swingin' ninja bug!
Kabutops - Rock-type with swords = Samurai!
Bisharp - POWER RANGER!
Gardevoir - pwning n00bs with rule 34. ;) / (also Blackholes)
Lopunny - same as above/ and Bounce.
Blaziken - same as above/ and in real life we could have taught one another martial arts.
Lucario - same as above/ and Steel Fighting-type.
Zoroark - Illusion end of story
Sneasel - Greatest Dark Ice-type EVER!
Zangoose - Looks awesome interesting backstory/ movepool.
Haunter - Head and hands, who needs a body!
Stunfisk - DERPfish! @_@
Voltorb - exploding pokeballs! X_X
Smeargle - Transform nuff said!
Kingler - The original Crabhammer.
Heatran - The Unmelting One.
Yamask - WAS ONCE A #@%*ING PERSON!
Diglett - How can it use scratch without ARMS? >_<
Beedrill - anime
Sudowoodo - I'ma tree! Don't water me!
Pineco - Hand grenade!
Magikarp - Can leap mountains using splash!
And finally!
Blastoise - Two huge %@#*ing cannons on it's back! :D

You guys do make good points on how from a business viewpoint, making a T or M rated Pokemon game probably wouldn't be the smartest idea. Well actually I think that T could work, but probably not M. I do like yanmegy423's idea on having more mature situations though (which would make the game more mature than sex, blood or gore, but in a different sense). Personally I'd like to have the next game's villainous team be based off of a corporation, political group, or hell even "freedom fighters" that would be a lot better and more threatening then the whacko criminal groups we got now. But of course, this is all too dark and scary for Pokemon's real audience and the only one GameFreak can be bothered to give a damn about (why can't GM listen to its fans more?)

Status
Not open for further replies.