• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

>>>> Closed Thread Container <<<<

Do you play with Nuzlocke rules?

• Yes!

Votes: 14 27.5%
  • No...

Votes: 30 58.8%
  • What the hell is Nuzlocke?

Votes: 7 13.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Flame Mistress

I think the most hate was my hate of GenV. Which waned after about a month or two, so. That's my hate story! (Gen V is my favorite now)

Same here... I remember rambling on about why Gen V was the worst gen ever on the GPD. Now it's my favourite... Too bad I've lost my Black.

Victory

Banned
I actually think Drapion looks pretty cool, for those who said it was ugly, but that's just my opinion and I respect yours

OthersiderME

Captain Obvious
My hatred of certain pokemon depends on my mood and how much they are annoying me in the game. Except that Quagsire will never annoy me, because it is awesome.

Netz

Moxiee!
I always hate the pokemon the bad guys use.
They're lame and you come across them 1000's of times.

CuriousHeartless

The reason Pokemon games are rated E, is for the same reason movie studios prefer to release G-rated movies, as opposed to R-rated ones. The lower the rating, the bigger the target demographic.

Bad comparison. Despite the idea you put in there, PG or PG-13 are the most desired ratings and R is also not minded much if they're trying to do something adult, which lots of studios do. G is not desired unless it is specifically for little kids or its a family movie, and even then many movies aimed at families and not just kids tend to drift towards PG.

And yeah, a pure-Pokemon game (I add pure because some smart Alec said the Smash Brothers was a Pokemon game) above e10+ would fail as hard as an e rated Resident Evil, they're changing too much and changing their demographic for no reason at all. It would probably kill Pokemon if they tried changing it to M or T, although it would probably last a bit longer at T then M it would still fail.

pokechamp219

Scottish Octopuses:P
A T rated game would work, just have no blood (ok maybe a tiny bit blood) or language. It should have more evil teams with logical reasons, not just to be pirates or make a new world, kinda like Team Rocket. But on the otherhand, we do have a T rated pokemon thing. Read the manga. I remember seeing a Charmeleon scratching a Arbok and it's head fell off or something. I dunno. If they made it good and not "SHOOT F**CK S**IT BAM BAM BAM BLOOD" game and made GOOD (Starfox Adventures, Twisted Metal: Black) that would be awesome. Just like what Melting Core said, cursing and blood does not
make things cooler.

Annoying CoD 12 year old: Yeah it does you f****ng retard go kill yourself you dumba**. Me: SHUT UP! OKAY! I'VE HEARD YOU WHINE AND CRY ABOUT LANGUAGE FOR 123,567 F****G HOURS NOW SHUT UP SO I CAN PLAY COD.

Last edited:
I hate chimchar and infernape and whatever the other one is called.. I think they could have done better than a monkey with a flaming head and tail. I also find them to be very dull and boring in appearance, but everyone uses them -__-

I cannot stand gothitelle/ gothita. I mean.. seriously? A pokemon based on a style of dress?

And spiritomb... please can someone tell me what that's even supposed to be?

I hate lileep as well, I'd be hard pressed to find an uglier pokemon.

Nah, the games have been targeting children from the start and they always will.

The system is excellent as it is, with aspects for younger and older people alike. If they made the game T or M, they'd make less money due to the narrowing down of the target demographic, and the game would probably suck anyway.

Sometimes Zubat is awesome others not so much. Like When I find it 1,000,000,000 times in a freakin in a cave. Basically anything I find in a cave. Geodude, Gravler, etc.

randomspot555

It should have more evil teams with logical reasons, not just to be pirates or make a new world, kinda like Team Rocket.

Team Rocket didn't have a "logical reason" besides "Giovanni wants power and control". TR barely existed in Gen II and all the lieutenants were complete jokes.

But on the otherhand, we do have a T rated pokemon thing. Read the manga. I remember seeing a Charmeleon scratching a Arbok and it's head fell off or something.

It's not really "T rated". It's just manga. Some of the manga has extremely juvenille humor, and some amps up the violence, but there's no death. Arbok literally regrew it's head in that often referenced scene. Nothing in there that wouldn't be appropriate for your average 12 year old.

Wyrm

~Setting Sail~
I'm open-minded about all Pokémon, so consider my two cents as never. Yes, I even still love those Plusle and Minun after they paralyzed me hundreds of times.

Yeul

Green Eyed Girl
I think that they can include messages/MATURE STUFF without bumping up the rating. Hell, it worked with Black and White, they fecked in anti-war messages (Masuda stated) and parental abuse without a peep from the media watchdogs, and I bet it'll get even more heavy-handed in the future Gen V games.

Chaser26

Pokemon Long Vet
For some reason, Pokemon of the Flying or Electric type always made me want them. The first time I saw a Shinx in my Pearl, it just appealed to me. When I evolved it into a Luxray, then things really got interesting. I leveled it to about 82 and my Torterra to level 100 before facing the Pokemon league. Likewise for flying, seeing what Starly evolves into, and Pidgey, and especially that little badass Rufflet.... They include some good, hooking Pokemon.

Status
Not open for further replies.