• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

>>>> Closed Thread Container <<<<

Do you play with Nuzlocke rules?

• Yes!

Votes: 14 27.5%
  • No...

Votes: 30 58.8%
  • What the hell is Nuzlocke?

Votes: 7 13.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zekromaster826

Casual Shiny Hunter
Still a stupid idea is isn't like that it will take you 3 day just to get to the next town.
Dude, calm down, you may not like every idea I/others have but you don't have to get mad about it.
But when you deposit/withdraw pokemon, they get fully healed. Add that with the fact that you could completely swap out your team during the elite four, and no one would ever need to buy health restoring items to use outside of battle, pokemon centers themselves could become obsolete, it's just a bad idea all around.
This is the way to say I don't like this idea, say why you think it's bad, while still saying it politely. not saying "uhh this idea is stupid" and ending it there.
So, anyone else like to say something that hasn't been said/ think should be said (no flaming please)

Last edited:

Reborn_Silver

the Radiant Dawn
Still a stupid idea is isn't like that it will take you 3 day just to get to the next town.

what if youre in the middle of a long route [like 15] and have one poke left thats almost dead. with no repels. what would you wish for. oh and say you forgot a flier

blaze boy

Aka SamuraiDon
Dude, calm down, you may not like every idea I/others have but you don't have to get mad about it.

This is the way to say I don't like this idea, say why you think it's bad, while still saying it politely. not saying "uhh this idea is stupid" and ending it there.

I am not flaming I am mealy stating which idea are dumb for a pokémon game and why. Other wise people will start spouting even more stupid idea like asking for a light type.

Zekromaster826

Casual Shiny Hunter
what if youre in the middle of a long route [like 15] and have one poke left thats almost dead. with no repels. what would you wish for. oh and say you forgot a flier
What I mean, they could take off the fact that it heals you, or maybe it allows you to use a pokemon's fly/surf/rock climb/waterfall/dive/whirpool if you need it/don't have it

blaze boy

Aka SamuraiDon
What I mean, they could take off the fact that it heals you, or maybe it allows you to use a pokemon's fly/surf/rock climb/waterfall/dive/whirpool if you need it/don't have it

Just buy some potion for healing. As for HM spot well the teaches you to basically to plan ahead.

That never happen to me as I carry some potion or I walk back to the Pokémon centre.

Zekromaster826

Casual Shiny Hunter
well, yeah. i mean, a portable COMPLETE pc would ruin the adventure
Good point
Just buy some potion for healing. As for HM spot well the teaches you to basically to plan ahead.
Good point Blaze, thank you, that is what I was looking for. Ok, i'll stop complaining now. Also, this can be ANYTHING fixed about pokemon, like if they think a move is broken or something like that. Continue on

Reborn_Silver

the Radiant Dawn
now that thats over, does anyone else think the party space is a little restricted? like you should have 7 pokes instead of 6 ?

Auraninja

Eh, ragazzo!
Pokemon isn't going to end.

[/end thread]
If only you were mod... After all, why have god powers when you can have mod powers?

Even if Pokemon was to end due to... whatever, there are still other Nintendo series. If Nintendo ends, I would just play the games I own like classics.

blaze boy

Aka SamuraiDon
now that thats over, does anyone else think the party space is a little restricted? like you should have 7 pokes instead of 6 ?

6 is fine and is the sweet spot, not too much but not too little.

Zekromaster826

Casual Shiny Hunter
Maybe, that could be interesting yes, also, how many times has this happened to you, you are in the car playing pokemon, and you are in the middle of a battle and you has to go. Maybe they could fix that.

blaze boy

Aka SamuraiDon
yeah, but usually i find i dont have enough room, like when i try to make a team of my favorites

I had the same problem until I tried out rotating my Pokémon. This allowed me to use more pokémon that I wanted to, think ahead and it was really fun.

Zekromaster826

Casual Shiny Hunter
I think that could be a good and bad thing, that would be for all trainers not just the hero right? Because if not then that would no tbe the best idea (I know I'm kinda stating the obvious here but just wanted to make sure that we are on the same page) And I never have done Rotation battles because I'm on my White Version.
Also, what do you think they should do with black city and white forest in Gray (if grey comes out because we don't know if it we be released, then might go straight into Gen 6 but I highly doubt that)

Last edited:

Reborn_Silver

the Radiant Dawn
Does anyone else agree or disagree, and I think that could be a good and bad thing, that would be for all trainers not just the hero right? Because if not then that would no tbe the best idea (I know I'm kinda stating the obvious here but just wanted to make sure that we are on the same page)

yeah, the story should be based on what story you choose[like Shadow the Hedgehog] or, just have the story be based on your actions

Zekromaster826

Casual Shiny Hunter
yeah, the story should be based on what story you choose[like Shadow the Hedgehog] or, just have the story be based on your actions
Like a branch off story line? Yeah I thought of that, also, should there be the same pokemon games for the 3DS and the regular DS, because I HATE that I can't get Pokemon Rumble Blast, without spending $175 on a new DS (which is not going to happen) also, do you think that Game Freak should release Keldeo/Meoletta/Genesect as a interactable, or a gift? Because I like the interactable events because not everything should be just given to you (or more events with secret add ons like Crown Beasts Zoruark)

Reborn_Silver

the Radiant Dawn
Like a branch off story line? Yeah I thought of that, also, should there be the same pokemon games for the 3DS and the regular DS, because I HATE that I can't get Pokemon Rumble Blast, without spending $175 on a new DS (which is not going to happen) also, do you think that Game Freak should release Keldeo/Meoletta/Genesect as a interactable, or a gift? Because I like the interactable events because not everything should be just given to you (or more events with secret add ons like Crown Beasts Zoruark)

i agree with the 2 versions 3ds/ ds. bc i want to see some main series games in 3d [btw, ive been posting all of this from my 3ds]

Glover

Pain in Rocket side
Actually I'm not a genetics scientist (yet), I'm just playing my game and perfecting it, and beating people like you at it.
And pretty much if you aren't attempting to perfect your game you are never going to beat people above your level at it. The absolute lowest level on the chain you can go to is Non-Competitive battling.

I actually have perfected pokemon as it is. After achieving flawless IVs and being able to predict why my game puts out flawless shinies for me to use, I have perfected the game.
Actually, everyone cares, because this is how you beat every video game. By perfecting it.

No, the absolute leowest level you can go to is telling people who play for their own enjoyment that their level of enjoyment isn't good enough. As it is, you'll never beat me because I highly doubt you'lll ever be facing me. If you do, then I hope you enjoy it.

And once again, there's no need to be perfect to beat someone. Remember the quotes "Victory goes to he who gets there fastest with the mostest" (paraphrased, attributed to Forrest) and "Just because you have a big gun doesn't mean you are a big gun." (Tony Stark, Iron Man 2) Both apply in your case, so consider them carefully. If you need to perfect anything, it's strategy, just raising Pokemon is a fine and enjoyable way to play the games, win the games even, and battle amongst friends.

LiquidGOLD

I will KEEL YOU!
I want a Light type. Well, I want the idea of a Safari Zone, but instead the place would feature random Pokemon. It would be the place to get a Rattata and a Ampharos in the same go. It wouldn't include Legendaries, for that would be simply broken, but would feature final evolutions maybe. But it would be a random Pokemon, for there are no set species there. Just my thoughts.

Last edited:

blaze boy

Aka SamuraiDon

Oh boy.

The 3DS is the newest Nintendo handheld. The DS is dead. If you want to play Pokémon Rumble Blast then buy a 3DS because it wouldn't make sense for Nintendo to release a game on a dead system.

If the case you don't want a 3DS then tough the game still won't be release for DS.

And as for Like a branch off story line yeah that isn't going to happen for three reason.

- Pokémon doesn't really have a story in the game.
- Pokémon is the kind of game that would do that.
- Just because Shadow the alien hedgehog did it doesn't mean that it was a great idea.

I want a Light type. Well, I want the idea of a Safari Zone, but instead the place would feature random Pokemon. It would be the place to get a Rattata and a Ampharos in the same go. It wouldn't include Legendaries, for that would be simply broken, but would feature final evolutions maybe. Just my thoughts.

They did something like that in Soul Silver and Heart Gold.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.