• We're currently experiencing a minor issue with our email system preventing emails for new registrations and verifications going out. We're currently working to fix this
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

>>>> Closed Thread Container <<<<

Do you play with Nuzlocke rules?

• Yes!

Votes: 14 27.5%
  • No...

Votes: 30 58.8%
  • What the hell is Nuzlocke?

Votes: 7 13.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Calamity™

aka Lamia
I've only ever lost Emerald. I tend to break games a lot more than I lose them. That seems to be a lot worse because at least you have some hope of finding lost games.

irock245

She wants it
Lost my emerald game(got it back from parents 2 years later) and my sapphire. Lost my diamond game in Williamsburg(i just got arceus too...........)

Wyrm

~Setting Sail~
Me losing games = I'm sorry, did you mean "Me not losing games"?

Victini01

♫Be Fearless♫
I've never lost one of my game it is surprising since my house is very messy because I put my things away in my cupboard.

I've actually lost more games than I have right now. Let's see. Lost two Yellows, three Golds, two Silvers, a Crystal, a Ruby, a Sapphire, an Emerald, two FireReds, three LeafGreens, a Diamond, a Pearl, Blue Rescue Team, and Explorers of Time.
I wonder how much money that is?

PokeTimmy

Collector
I lost Pokemon Blue, but only because I last played it over a decade ago. :p

Victini01

♫Be Fearless♫
I don't feel anything against them. I don't mind what generation Pokemon they use - just as long as they are strong since they are a nice challenge for my Pokemon!

O-r-e-o

As long as I've been playing the games, I've lost a bunch of the different ones over the years. I think the first one I lost for a long time was crystal, which went missing for a few years. I bought a new one and then one day found the old one wedged deep down a chair cushion. Lost the original pokemon pinball game, bought another one and then the first copy of that one too eventually. Sapphire version was lost a number of years ago and is the only one that I've still never located.

Kalosian

Never Say Forever
I have never lost any game, will hopefully never lose any of them either.

Status
Not open for further replies.