• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

>>>> Closed Thread Container <<<<

Do you play with Nuzlocke rules?

• Yes!

Votes: 14 27.5%
  • No...

Votes: 30 58.8%
  • What the hell is Nuzlocke?

Votes: 7 13.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

BlazikenBlitz

Blaziken Ninja
I liked the poke-flute Key item (Saved me alot of not sleeping).

girazard

IT'S A TRAP!!!
VS Seeker. WHY did GameFreak take it away?

ToeyJoey

The Count
GB Sounds - played this while I was helping my father with riveting.

Bicycle - £1,000,000.

Super Rod - Catch fish.

VS Seeker - Easy Exp.

Earthia100

When It comes to pokemon games, I'm SUPER careful. Once, I thought I lost my Pearl Version somewhere in my room. I cleaned it so fast my mom almost made my do it again. Good thing I found it though. (how could I ever lose my first pokemon game?) I keep losing my FireRed game though. But I'm sure it will turn up. (once I found it in my make-up bag while I was getting ready for school)

Game Maker

Memento Mori
Definately the VS. Seeker.

Whenever I lose one (which isn't often because I keep them in a drawer in my room, in their cases so they won't get damaged XD), I usually find it later that day, after I storm across the house looking for it, and I find it in the most obvious place *shot*.

TheOriginalOne

オリジナル
Some of them are really good pokemon, such as voltorb... but I think it is a little stupid to make up pokemon from things like an ice cream or a trash bag. Yeah, 5th gen. introduced too many!
The word "Pokémon" comes from "Pocket Monsters". Whenever I think about that while looking at one of those pokemon it sounds a little ridiculous.

Demonsead

Hoenn Challenger
VS Seeker is mine.

Demonsead

Hoenn Challenger
Lost my Red, Blue, Gold, Silver, Crystal, Sapphire, Firered, Diamond, Pearl

Casty

Competitive battling was a bit of a rollercoaster for me. To make a long story short, I started EV training and all that jazz somewhere around 2006, but I wasn't really a competitive battler until Garchomp, my top hated Pokemon at the time, got banned two years later. I played Shoddy for some time, even got quite a decent CRE on a standard ladder... and then realised it has like no point. I haven't touched sims again until PO came out, with which I got bored even faster than Shoddy. Finally, I decided it will be the best if I settle on Wi-Fi battling and EV training/IV breeding (now RNGing) my Pokemon the good ol' hard way...

The only downside is that it feels a little awkward to battle Wi-Fi people now, since most of the time I outskill (is that even a word?) them with the knowledge I gained while playing on sims, but the fun is still there and it's all that matters.

Draknir

Fear the Deer
While I didn't actually "lose" it, my LeafGreen was chewed by my puppy. It was unable to play, but it wasn't a huge loss. I wasn't far anyway. But for actually misplacing a Pokemon game, no I've not.

Yes, as a matter of fact, I did lose the game.

Games I lost: Red, Yellow, Gold, Silver, Sapphire, LeafGreen, Colosseum, and Mystery Dungeon Blue.
Games I still have: Emerald, Platinum, SoulSilver, White, PBR, and Mystery Dungeon Darkness.

Yeahhhh I'm really not the most responsible person.

Last edited:

ParaChomp

be your own guru
You made me lose the game! No, I haven't.

The bicycle would be my favorite if it weren't for the fact that I always get really sick of the music. My favorite is probably GB sounds, though I like the dowsing machine too.

DeviantMaster

Deviant_Fallacy
i lost my crystal version. found it. popped it into my gba advance to excitedly continue the awesomeness, only to find that my save file was deleted and that the game wouldnt save.....for whatever reason.......i was not happy

Status
Not open for further replies.