• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

>>>> Closed Thread Container <<<<

Do you play with Nuzlocke rules?

• Yes!

Votes: 14 27.5%
  • No...

Votes: 30 58.8%
  • What the hell is Nuzlocke?

Votes: 7 13.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sceptrigon

Armored Legend
I'd love to experience the pokemon world sometime. I'd go on adventures with my best pokemon friends and easily meet more people by challenging them to a battle. :p

Mudkip 45

Mudkip Breeder
When lv. 15 Pokemon use Outrage and KO my lv. 70.......

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
When Ghetsis's Hydreigon knocked out my Zekrom in one hit.

ImmortalInfernape

Flaming Inferno
Show my friend special moves event victini. the one with the 4 sigggy moves.

I came back to see it hadflamethrower, psychic, brick break and searing shot.

I went MENTAL

I got an awesome idea how to KO pokemon easily.
You need Starmie(Recover,Surf,IceBeam,ThunderBolt) and Electivire(Ice punch, ThunderBolt, Flamethrower, CrossChop)

Turn 1:
You send out Starmie. The opponent sends out a pokemon with not so much sp. defense.

Turn 2: You switch in Starmie for Electivire. The opponent gets in Blissey.

Turn 3: Keep Electivire in and use Flamethrower(or thunderbolt if it is no ground type). The opponent will obviously send in a physical tank because it is electivire. It is going to get damaged alot in most cases.

Turn 4: Keep Electivire in. Opponent will switch into Blissey and you use cross chop. The reason to this is that electivire also learns focus blast and after using flamethrower it is most reasonable to have flamethrower. Blissey is down and Electivire also dameged another Pokemon.

Tell me what you think and tell me what I could do better.

I know I am a beginner, but we have school tournaments and I have won 5th time in a row

Last edited by a moderator:

irock245

She wants it
This wouldn't work in some cases.

First of all, the opponent won't always switch a blissey in or another special wall. They would wend in a pokemon capable of defeating starmie.
Second of all, prediction. If you are talking about random people who don't competitively battle, then go ahead, you have a good combination. But competitively, people would see electrivire(team preview) and would act accordingly.

Could work, but gotta predict hard.

Eranu™

Also, most Blissey carry protect, so they can just scout what you want to do.
And i don't you should use flamethrower all the time, just look at the opponent's team and choose what is best to do.

I have more tricks, but that was one I use all the time when I am in quarter finals where people actually know that blissey is good so they use it all the time with their dream pokemon infernape

kaiser soze

Reading ADWD
You're oversimplifying things. First of all, I would switch a Ground type into Electivire. Flamethrower's not going to scare me.

Overall, riveting tale chap.

Blaziken10285

The Dojo Master
When I was at the boss in the Battle Subway and both me and the boss were at our last Pokemon and his Klinklank used Giga Impact and Ko'ed me.

YFsGrimsley

Pokemon and Yugioh
i was almost going for a 200 win streak in the Single Battle Subway until some cyclist's Beheehym kept using Recover

(only pokemon left was my Scrafty)

Profesco

gone gently
GARCHOMP vs. DRAGONITE!!!

who wins!!! you decide!!! GO!!!!

in all seriosness though give reasons for your choice

It sounds like you'd be very interested in the Face-Offs section, part of the Games subforum. Go and check it out, if you like. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.