• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

>>>> Closed Thread Container <<<<

Do you play with Nuzlocke rules?

• Yes!

Votes: 14 27.5%
  • No...

Votes: 30 58.8%
  • What the hell is Nuzlocke?

Votes: 7 13.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

AmbipomMaster

#TeamInstinct
In a recent book, there's a gang of kids that name themselves Pokemon names. The leader is Wailord, and one of the kids' name is Ariados. Then a developmentally challenged kid keeps dirt in his pocket cuz he's the "best Ground type Pokemon ever"!

Kutie Pie

"It is my destiny."
There was one episode of Arthur where Muffy mentioned she was collecting some monster cards, and Binky was all "Wow, you got Stinkachu!", and it's literally a greenish-brown Pikachu covered in green gas.

But I think the best one has to be from Norm, which I'm surprised hasn't been mentioned yet.

AmbipomMaster

#TeamInstinct
It would cause a massive amount of pollen into the air, kinda working as a paralysis/flinch every turn

AmbipomMaster

#TeamInstinct
There's a foxtrot comic about Diamond/Pearl

AmbipomMaster

#TeamInstinct
Well, pollen is the only thing I can think of. Any better ideas?

AmbipomMaster

#TeamInstinct
Catching a Regirock in Emerald (After the 9th time) and dropping my gameboy on the ground, freezing it!

BlazikenBlitz

Blaziken Ninja
I would, definately. My mom would be happy because I'm getting exercise, (Even though I wouldn't see her as often,) and I would be able to train my favorite pokemon, Blaziken. I would be a conqueror of all the regions, eventually becoming a world power, using my favorite balancecd team. Of course, I would use it for good, but everyone has a bad side.......

zapto369

Because I'm Worth It
For poison types there could be an acid rain that doesn't affect poison but hurts all other types by 16% each turn, and makes the chance for a poison type move to poison go up 15%.

I support this 100%. Or a type of poisonous gas weather effect instead of acid rain. Either way, I think it's great and poison types could use more love. Maybe if we ever see a legit poison legendary it could have an ability like drought or drizzle to summon this effect.

lava172

Free Spirit
using master ball on mesprit
killing palkia
killing raikou
first time i ever saw an aron it was shiny, i didn't know, i ran, later regretted it.

coolminun

Banned
It would cause a massive amount of pollen into the air, kinda working as a paralysis/flinch every turn

Pollen could be good. It lowers accuracy of opponent and increases accuracy of bug types. real world example: Bees can see in infrared which humans cannot, and when they look at a daisy the middle of it looks likes a giant target sign to them. The flower is basically telling the bees "land here"

should also boost there attack and sp atk a little because they have more precision now or boost defenses because they're coated in pollen. It should also passively heal grass types.

Vandslaux

TBH, Blissey also has pretty decent physical bulk, her massive HP making up for the low Defense. It's just Drifblim/Wailord on a larger scale. With Bold HP/Def, she can take a Hariyama's Cross Chop.

Vandslaux

The standard set is Hydro Pump or Surf/Ice Beam/Thunderbolt/Rapid Spin.

foxyman1167

From Zero To Hero
I got an awesome idea how to KO pokemon easily.
You need Starmie(Recover,Surf,IceBeam,ThunderBolt) and Electivire(Ice punch, ThunderBolt, Flamethrower, CrossChop)

Turn 1:
You send out Starmie. The opponent sends out a pokemon with not so much sp. defense.

Turn 2: You switch in Starmie for Electivire. The opponent gets in Blissey.

Turn 3: Keep Electivire in and use Flamethrower(or thunderbolt if it is no ground type). The opponent will obviously send in a physical tank because it is electivire. It is going to get damaged alot in most cases.

Turn 4: Keep Electivire in. Opponent will switch into Blissey and you use cross chop. The reason to this is that electivire also learns focus blast and after using flamethrower it is most reasonable to have flamethrower. Blissey is down and Electivire also dameged another Pokemon.

Tell me what you think and tell me what I could do better.

While it was a somewhat interesting strategy, it's very specific to using Blissey, which may not always be the case.

Status
Not open for further replies.