• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

>>>> Closed Thread Container <<<<

Do you play with Nuzlocke rules?

• Yes!

Votes: 14 27.5%
  • No...

Votes: 30 58.8%
  • What the hell is Nuzlocke?

Votes: 7 13.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Atratus

Antimatter Trainer
I don't think your idea of the plots is very correct. It is more like:

R/B/Y: Defeat a mafia.
G/S/C: Defeat the same mafia in a slightly different manner.
R/S/E: Save the region from an ecological disaster.
D/P/P: Save the very essence of reality and existence (time, space, antimatter, the soul)
B/W: Prevent a scheme of allowing a tyrant to control the region by false propaganda.

Personally I like the B/W plot. The first two were alright but a bit plain, while the second two were a bit over-dramatic (especially the D/P/Pm where a ten years old child has to save reality from collapsing).

Last edited:

zapto369

Because I'm Worth It
Sounds like a good poll to me, but I like 4th gen's plot the best. 1st and 2nd's were incomplete and 3rd's lacked a lot of depth. 5th was good though and takes a close second.

Kaiserin

please wake up...
I never said this I said they need to be careful. I'm done talking, you think in extreme's your not a negotiable person. The dvd thing is just proving the point that things can be made better. Just cause most people can't afford to comfortable buy into it is a completely seperate issue.

By "most" people, I assume you mean "a very small portion of" people, because I'm pretty sure if you took a poll, you would find that the vast majority does not, in fact, feel the same as you.

Xyzler

I also liked B/W plot the most. Mainly because of N. Also agreeing with zapto, however Emerald's plot is great also.

Atratus

Antimatter Trainer
I don't think the stock market was in danger of collapsing during any part of Ruby, Sapphire, or Emerald.
My bad, I meant Ecological. Although, I suppose a giant pokemon destroying the land/sea will cause some suicides in the Slateport Wall Street.

Sound

Perhaps a violent wind storm that blots out the sun. Helps Flying (able to move much quicker), Ghost (the storm blots out the sun), Dark (same reason), and Fighting (tough enough to hold their own in the wind). It could be primarily ability based like sand storm, with an ability to raise speed for flying and fighting types, an ability to increase defenses for Dark and Ghosts types.

SoraNight

The sky is the limit
I guess I like B/W plot the best with R/S/E in second. B/W is argulably the most plot driven pair of games in the main series. As for R/S/E, I like the two teams (Uniforms, music,etc) and how you had to stop the ruin of Hoenn.

Calamity™

aka Lamia
I prefer the plot in G/S/C because you get to take down Team Rocket, and you do so in more than one region. It also had the best league in my opinion.

Calamity™

aka Lamia
It's not new, but I'd quite like it if they introduced a Fog inducing Pokémon to the games. It would lower the accuracy (by a certain percentage) of all moves. This would be incredibly annoying and unpopular, but it affects the user too. (So it would be somewhat balanced.) Apart from that, I think the weathers pretty much cover everything.

Wyrm

~Setting Sail~
Other than an eclipse, I think the games are already good with the weather they have. It's practically universal, as far as I can see.

Wyrm

~Setting Sail~
RSE and DPP tie together for me. Defeating the ecoterrorists and big bad elemental deities is just as good as stopping the recreation of the universe and subduing the worm-like ghost dragon in a parallel dimension.

Okay, maybe not the exact plots themselves, but the experiencing of the plots.

Last edited:

Palkia98

Dragons should not get thir own boosting weather, no. However, i believe a couple of them should be able to mooch off of sun, or rain, or a new weather that benefits alll types

Last night I was training a Fraxure I had just finished EV training and I was working on evolving it. I was hunting for the Audinos I love so much when I ran into a Pinsir. I figured "Hey, this is a Pinsir. Dragon Vs. Bug...NO PROBLEM!".......Guillotine......

Wolf Prince

Lycan Seraph
My favorite was D/P/P because beeing able to travel to another dimension where none of the laws of fisics apply, how cool would that be!?

Flame Mistress

I liked BW's plot the best, since it was basically defeating an evil team which didn't appear to be evil on the outside, and they actually had a truly vianous leader (come on, using their own son as a pawn? Seriously?). Second place goes to DPPt, third place RSE... You get the idea.

Status
Not open for further replies.