• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

>>>> Closed Thread Container <<<<

Do you play with Nuzlocke rules?

• Yes!

Votes: 14 27.5%
  • No...

Votes: 30 58.8%
  • What the hell is Nuzlocke?

Votes: 7 13.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

MegSuicune251

Pokemon's #1 Fan
Normal: Skitty
Fire: Victini
Water: Vaporeon
Grass: Shaymin
Electric: Raichu
Bug: Volcarona
Psychic: Mew
Rock: Tyranitar
Ground: Swampert
Fighting: Lucario
Flying: Braviary
Ice: Articuno
Ghost: Rotom
Dark: Weavile
Steel: Jirachi

MegSuicune251

Pokemon's #1 Fan
I'm sorry, but I'm just too torn between R/S/E, D/P/Pt and B/W to pick just one! Its a three way tie imo!
But I have to say B/W was a breath of fresh air, with the gym leaders being more involved and crazy plot twists like Ghetsis manipulating N all along.

Arty-Kun

Kill it with weather
I wouldn't want to. About half of all pokemon could easily kill you. Fire types could char you, electric types would fry you, fighting and rock types would break you, ice types could freeze you, and poison types could poison you I guess. And any pokemon larger than you could overpower you

Charizardfan900

Charizard King!
It is possible. They have similar skin tones, they have the same body shape. The skull is the same shape as a kangaskhan.

Kaiserin

please wake up...
Baby Kangaskhan are purple. Cubone is brown.

No, they're different shades of tan. Kangaskhan and the babies have a bit more of a blueish tint, though.

It's possible, and pretty easy to jump to that conclusion despite some of the games trying to indicate otherwise, but... eh. It's still just a theory at this point.

Mrs Mime

a little haphazard
Kangaskhan WAS originally going to be the evolved form of Marowak.

Another example is how Venonat was going to evolve into Butterfree, and Caterpie into Venomoth.

Things get switched around all the time before production of games.

Excitable Boy

is a metaphor
Kangaskhan WAS originally going to be the evolved form of Marowak.

Another example is how Venonat was going to evolve into Butterfree, and Caterpie into Venomoth.

Things get switched around all the time before production of games.

linkplzty

Entirely fan speculation.

SuperEpicRock

I would love to, you could have great adventures, make friends, become a champion at 10 years old. You'd have to be careful, though, there would be a lot more injuries if there were real fire breathing, thunder-summoning, sea-controlling monsters out there.

just make real life like the anime where you get 1st degree burns over your whole body but are fine two minutes later

redcharzard

Semi-competitive
While they do look the same they have different behaviors as the female kangaskan guard their young while cubone wear the skull or their mom or dad. It doesn't add up.

Mrs Mime

a little haphazard
Pokémon are based on animals, objects, characters from other franchises (Sonic, Kirby, Majin Buu, etc), the supernatural, or a mixture of two or more.

gliscor&yanmega

Pokémon are based on animals, objects, characters from other franchises (Sonic, Kirby, Majin Buu, etc), the supernatural, or a mixture of two or more.

Sonic, Kirby, Majin Buu? I don't recall any Pokemon looking like those three.

TheShinyLunatone

VAMPIRE LORDS!
yes, but in the sense of the pokemon world as seen on tv and not like in reality. that way we could still battle/trade! pluse we could rebattle a gym or another trainer whenever we darn well wanted too!

ToeyJoey

The Count
I wouldn't want to. About half of all pokemon could easily kill you. Fire types could char you, electric types would fry you, fighting and rock types would break you, ice types could freeze you, and poison types could poison you I guess. And any pokemon larger than you could overpower you

If you watch the animé, you'd know that the attacks hardly faze Ash and company after a few moments.

Atratus

Antimatter Trainer
It is a common speculation that Kangaskhan was supposed to be the evolved form of marowak and was later changed to be a different species. I suppose it is possible, but who knows.

Xyzler

What goes against these theories, would be that Cubone never grows up to be a Kangaskhan, right?

While they do look the same they have different behaviors as the female kangaskan guard their young while cubone wear the skull or their mom or dad. It doesn't add up.

However,
lets say the Cubone's mother, which is the Kangaskhan, dies. Then it'll wear it's skull. I'm just thinking about the trouble it must go through to obtain it.

So a Cubone could just be a motherless Kangaskhan that never grow up(also, kangaskhans are female-only).

Profesco

gone gently
Some-one once told me that a Cubone is actually the baby Kangaskhan in the Mother's pouch. Now that I think about it, that seems a reasonable idea to me. Maybe that's why we never see Cubone's face. But really, it's impossible cause they're both different types and different Pokemon entirely!

What do you guys think?????

See this place to see the comparisons.

http://images.wikia.com/pokemon/images/a/ae/Cubone_kangaskhan.png

A Cubone is a Cubone is a Cubone. If you have questions about Pokemon, please ask them in the Pokemon Questions thread.

Vivian

I think B/W is the best one. N passed his entire childhood in a castle seeing pokemon that were abused. Ghetsis created N only to make him catch the dragon, and then, if he suceded, im sure that he would kick N of his kingdom.

Kalosian

So long
I liked the plots in RSE, DPP and BW. I found the plot in FRLG to be somewhat acceptable, while the plot in RBY wasn't that good, although I never cared about that when I played the games for the first time. The plot in GSC & HGSS is just horrible, and I find it even worse that it was not improved at all from the originals to the remakes.

Status
Not open for further replies.