• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

>>>> Closed Thread Container <<<<

Do you play with Nuzlocke rules?

• Yes!

Votes: 14 27.5%
  • No...

Votes: 30 58.8%
  • What the hell is Nuzlocke?

Votes: 7 13.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Psypert

Let´s not forget Humans, take in mind Mr. Mime and Jynx or the new Gothitelle, so besides animal, miths, objects and food Pokemon are also based on Humans

Anon2

I don't hate on people who think pokemon ran out of ideas; if anything, I feel a bit sorry for them. Pokemon is getting better every gen - better graphics, new moves and strategies, new pokemon, new regions to explore...imagine how much they're missing by throwing in the towel early.

I completely agree! Of course, I'm still gonna tear their claims apart if they're utterly stupid.

Inchtall

Back in Black....2
Dark - Darkrai
Water - Blastoise
Psychic - Gallade
Ghost - Banette
Bug - Ariados
Normal - Porygon-Z
Fire - Magmortar
Grass - Leafeon
Ice - Froslass
Steel - Lucario
Electric - Magnezone
Rock - Aggron
Ground - Golurk
Dragon - Salamence
Fighting - Scrafty
Poison - Roserade
Flying - Archeops

Moonlight_Tails

Nocturnal Trainer
A

It's not really. I have also hacked in an Azure Flute before and I caught the Arceus no problem. Plus the Arceus isn't hacked the Flute is.

the pokemon is still considered hacked cause I have a shaymin from a hacked oaks letter and can't send it over GTS.

rocky505

the pokemon is still considered hacked cause I have a shaymin from a hacked oaks letter and can't send it over GTS.
Yeah it's hacked just for that but not for

-Being caught at a location not normally found
- Being at a lower level then what it's supposed to be
- Having moves not learnable on it

paracelsus

Most of them do. But it depends on the pokemon really.
As for the Blastoise line, they're obviously based on turtles. But i haven't seen an animal that looks like Scyther or Landorus etc.

Scyther is supposed to be a grasshopper, Landorus is a Genie

Grei

not the color
Is this a serious question?

Considering the amount of Pokemon that closely resemble their basis animal (*coughGenIcough*), I thought it was a tad obvious. :S

~Sam~

Trader and Battler
some are of cource! how would we think of phanpy or stantler or seaking without animals?

paracelsus

Getting up till my 99th battle tower battle (trying to get my gold card) and getting swept by a gengar with hypnosis-dream eater, ridiculous speed, and perfect accuracy. I never got that close again

Mewkachu

Sexuality is a cult.
Getting through the whole mt. silver, and losing to red. Spawned again at a "Pokemon Centre"
Brutal.

Mewkachu

Sexuality is a cult.
Holiday Siggies: "Month-Related"

I have these compositions that declare the rise of a certain pokemon and decline of a certain pokemon relative to time of the year. You can see one in my siggie.

January-February
"This is January
Rise of Glaceon
Decline of Heatran."
For February, just change January to February.

March-April
"This is March
Rise of Leafeon
Decline of Glaceon."
For April, just change March to April.

May-June
"This is May
Rise of Cyndaquil
Decline of Glaceon."
For June, just change May to June.

July-August
"This is July,
Rise of Quilava
Decline of Cynadquil"
For August, just change July to August.

September
Work in progress. Post ideas, please.

October
"This is October,
Rise of Gengar,
decline of (September's rise.)"

November
"This is November,
Rise of Spearow,
decline of Gengar."

December
(see sig)

Christmas/Hanukah
Work in progress.

Mewkachu

Sexuality is a cult.
Why are pokemon declining in style?

I think they're becoming more and more weird. Maybe this is from someone who's used to the 4th Gen pokemon, but I think they look REALLLY weird now. And looks like HG/SS walking thing got nerfed. Awful :(
Your thoughts on the subject. Don't hate, it's just an opinion.

ChaosMage

Izit cuz I is black?
You'll have to provide some examples; there are certainly some unexpected surprises in the 5th Gen designs, but even the ones which are often flamed have their supporters. So you'll have to explain your opinions before we can comment on them.

blaze boy

Aka SamuraiDon
I think they're becoming more and more weird. Maybe this is from someone who's used to the 4th Gen pokemon, but I think they look REALLLY weird now. And looks like HG/SS walking thing got nerfed. Awful :(
Your thoughts on the subject. Don't hate, it's just an opinion.

Pokémon always looked weird right back from 1st gen to 5th gen and I bet that they will look weird in 6th gen.

There is nothing wrong with the pokémon style.

RogueLapras

Water Gym Leader
I kinda feel the same way. The fifth generation had the least about of Pokemon that I like. There are about 12-15 of the 5th Gen Pokemon I actually like and have trained. I know everyone Pokemon from Magikarp to Arceus has a fanbase, but I'm just sharing my personal opinion on the newest additions to the Pokedex, so please nobody attack.

Melsurigan

Iron Fist of Despair
From what I've seen, the style only really showed a step down in the 2nd and 4th gens. Hoenn and Unova are actually very well-done and consistent, especially for an industry whose creative innovation now pretty much lies solely in indie studios.

Seriously, where else will you find something as cool as Scrafty or Ferrothorn? The franchise is still kicking in the design category, especially in the eyes of its main age group.

Mewkachu

Sexuality is a cult.
I am getting a little tired of the same thread over and over, it is all a matter of opinion, if you hate Trubbish, you should hate Grimer just as much, they have exactly the same concept.

Agreed; it's just the 5th gen pokemon. For example, Seismitoad

Status
Not open for further replies.