• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

>>>> Closed Thread Container <<<<

Do you play with Nuzlocke rules?

• Yes!

Votes: 14 27.5%
  • No...

Votes: 30 58.8%
  • What the hell is Nuzlocke?

Votes: 7 13.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nutter t.KK

can Mega Evolve!
Shutting - speculation - GPD Rules

(Technically it is speculation.)

Dating could bring the game rating up really far. Plus the game is a "kids" game.

Real time battles? Not exactly easy to create a Balanced system from the current games. Plus do you know how often I do a Pokémon battle while my PC is on a loading screen? "Real" time doesn't really work well there.

Karts? Already been done: http://gamevideos.1up.com/video/id/28723 kinda? (Yes, I know it's a April Fools, I've been waiting over a year to post that link. I'm still waiting for the Warcraft3 Pandas)

Football? Already in HGSS in one form. Tricky and hard to make a Fully fledged game based on The Game of Football.

Clothes? Sprite based games can't really do clothes other than recolours, but 3d means they'll either play it smart or worse repeat the Oblivion ESRB Controversy. (The game shipped with properly rendered Female upper body, makes the "nude" mod easy to make. Also, The stuff sent to the ratings board was not the same elements as the game itself, hence the re-rating.) I'll point out Obivion, Skyrim and both recent Fallout games, for doing the "clothing" system good for their games. (The clothes worn actually affects the users stats, as well as different looks.) They also dress everyone in underwear once you undress them.

The body is a decoy punching bag.. Wobbuffet is really only a 12 inch slug-like creature.

That is astonishly interesting, yet eerie. Pokemon are so wonderful.

Loco4Treecko

But will it blend?
Maybe it deflates if the tail gets touched/ruptured? :p

The white ring on it DOES make me think of an air pump opening, if Wobbuffet really is a punching bag

Lanik

I suck at EV training

Last night I was EV training my Deino. I thought I finally got 252 EV's in attack, but I thought of something wrong. Before constantly killing Goletts for attack EV's, I killed 2 Beheeyems for 4 Sp. Atk EV's. I've realized that all Pokémon are able to get their last 4 EV's when they reach level 100. I was so close to granting my Zweilous perfect EV's until I made that minor mistake. Furthermore, I've EV trained Pokémon before, but I was too lazy to keep track of all their EV's with a notepad. That said, I can name two of my Pokémon with improper EV's. Therefore, I'm going to post a rant as to why I detest EV training in my own words.

1. Unpredictablitly. Nobody can tell how many EV's there are in-game. It's unpredictable for beginners or those who don't play often. It's easy to lose track.

2. Mistakes. And I'm talking about mistakes that can't be fixed. Every time I put improper EV's on Pokémon stats, I get encouraged to start over, which is a time waster. Everyone has perfect EV's on their Pokémon but me.

3. Tediousness. EV training is usually tedious, but it gets even worse when someone makes a mistake in EV training. For example, I thought Durants dropped EV's for speed, but it turns out that Durants dropped EV's for defense, which was my mistake.

That just about wraps up this rant. Sorry, but I've been feeling down about EV training, so I had to vent my frustrations.

Cratess

Ghostbuster
The body is a decoy punching bag.. Wobbuffet is really only a 12 inch slug-like creature.

Wow,I didnt know that :eek:.I guess you learn something new everyday. ;)

2rsa

Shiny Hunter
you should Right down the numbers of pokemon you faint and why faint a beheeyem when EV training in attack?
i have a little notebook that i use when ever i'm EV training my pokemon.:D

frogla

He Has Returned
I don't understand this either. In fact, isn't it better that it's female seeing as it can pass down it's ability easier? (If B/W breeding functions like the other games)

He's obviously a chauvinist.

This actually occurred the other day, my little brother used my Masterball on a Lillipup. It twas lovely.

Profesco

gone gently
I read this Pokedex entry about Wobbuffet and it said that it tries to hide its black tail 'cause of a secret that's its trying to hide. What I wanna know is, what the heck is the secret?

Ideas???

The secret is that Wobbuffet's tail steals the souls of everyone who doesn't read forum rules.

Take this discussion about a single Pokemon to the Pokemon Discussion sticky.

randomspot555

1. Unpredictablitly. Nobody can tell how many EV's there are in-game. It's unpredictable for beginners or those who don't play often. It's easy to lose track.

As you yourself said, you can use a pen and paper or a computer office program to keep track of this. This is what I do and it's in no way hard.

2. Mistakes. And I'm talking about mistakes that can't be fixed. Every time I put improper EV's on Pokémon stats, I get encouraged to start over, which is a time waster. Everyone has perfect EV's on their Pokémon but me.

EVs can be re-done. The EV reducing berries can be obtained in Gen 4 by the berry giver people or via trades, and in Gen 5 via Dream World.

3. Tediousness. EV training is usually tedious, but it gets even worse when someone makes a mistake in EV training. For example, I thought Durants dropped EV's for speed, but it turns out that Durants dropped EV's for defense, which was my mistake.

It's in no way "tedious". Between Pokerus, the Power Items/Macho Brace, and vitamins/feathers, it shouldn't take any longer than 10 or so minutes to fully EV train a Pokemon.

In comparison, it takes much longer to level something up to 50/100. But for some reason, people don't complain about that.

Seriously, EVs are just basic addition which can be done by any competent 10 year old. Easily corrected via EV reducing berries, and a quick look at a PokeDex online can confirm what EVs are given by what Pokemon. If you don't rush headfirst into it, it really isn't hard at all.

So yes, it's more complicated than mindlessly button mashing, but not by much.

Profesco

gone gently
Last night I was EV training my Deino. I thought I finally got 252 EV's in attack, but I thought of something wrong. Before constantly killing Goletts for attack EV's, I killed 2 Beheeyems for 4 Sp. Atk EV's. I've realized that all Pokémon are able to get their last 4 EV's when they reach level 100. I was so close to granting my Zweilous perfect EV's until I made that minor mistake. Furthermore, I've EV trained Pokémon before, but I was too lazy to keep track of all their EV's with a notepad. That said, I can name two of my Pokémon with improper EV's. Therefore, I'm going to post a rant as to why I detest EV training in my own words.

That just about wraps up this rant. Sorry, but I've been feeling down about EV training, so I had to vent my frustrations.

Glad you got that off your chest. We don't really enjoy listening to strangers whine and complain about their own faults here at Serebiiforums, though. Next time, take it to LiveJournal.

I was playing PMD and had just walked into the final floor of the silver trench, when my mum threw a cushion at me because i was concentrating on my DS rather than listening to her and the game froze. I had to redo the whole of the silver trench

Mewkachu

Sexuality is a cult.
Some pokemon near legendary qualities

Like Lucario and Zoroark and Dragonite. While they aren't legendary, they have a legendary quality and many people think they are. What are some others?

Status
Not open for further replies.