• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

>>>> Closed Thread Container <<<<

Do you play with Nuzlocke rules?

• Yes!

Votes: 14 27.5%
  • No...

Votes: 30 58.8%
  • What the hell is Nuzlocke?

Votes: 7 13.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

disposable_heroes

<- Best PKMN Ever
Apparently Stunfisk lives buried in sand, and shocks people that step on it. Don't know how GF managed to come up with the electric shock tidbit, but then again...

Also, the Tynamo line. Its appearance makes you think it would be part-Water, or at least learn Water-type moves (other than Rain Dance).

Last edited:
Whenever I bought Pokemon White off of some Chinese dude on ebay... It was a copy. I was sooo ticked, I started the game anyway and WHAT WAS MY STARTER??? A shiny Oshawott!!!!!! Not kidding! I did manage to later trade it to my REAL White game later, and when I restarted my copied game and I didn't get another shiny. My only shiny ever...

Well you can't expect to get a shiny each time you reset your game. At least you didn't lose it.

Treecko's Awesomeness

Treecko is claimed!
In emerald, I encountered a Shiny Zubat in the last tile in a cave when on my way to restock on Pokeballs after I ran out. From that point on, I have made a point of never taking a step into a cave, tall grass, or water without Pokeballs. Since then, I have not encountered another shiny. EVER.

Big Cardinal

Master of Pokemon
Kanto: Charmander
Johto: Cyndaquil
Hoenn: Mudkip
Sinnoh: Piplup
Unova: Snivy
Two fires, two waters, and a grass type.

Snivy is my favorite of all.

Last edited:

No. 1 Machop Fan

Cute and cuddly Chimchar! <3

Treecko's Awesomeness

Treecko is claimed!
Kanto: ;001;
Johto: ;158;
Hoenn: Do you really have to ask?
Sinnoh: ;387;
Unova: Between :501: and :495:.

Overall: You should really know this by now.

No. 1 Machop Fan

My favourite type is Normal because most Normal Pokemon are anything but, such as Kecleon, Castform, Ditto, Eevee, Smeargle and Arceus.

Honeyichigo

The manliest
All those normal/flying types should just be pure flying type, seriously. I've seen no explanations for why a pokemon can't be pure flying type that don't apply to nearly any other type.

Luxie

Goddess of Lust
People are just naming ish that doesn't even make sense. smh All the pokemon types make sense when you know what they are TRULY based off of.

Ciliano

My buddy Magcargo might enjoy being Fire/Bug. I mean it IS a snail.

pseudoman

I caught an electric type Wailmer once.

Worst pokemon ever imo, doesnt even get stab.

I think regigigas couldve functioned as a ground type, but i guess normal fits better with the whole fighting weakness and what not. Besides, he would be more powerful than Groudon with a slightly better movepool save protect and rest.

Eggsecute being part grass, that i cant explain.

gengar pure ghost, charizard fire and dragon, and less psychic legendaries

Gengar is part poison so psychics could beat him. Charizard isnt part dragon for a large number of reasons.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.